• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Nothing happened

The Living (4):
1. @Rubik - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
2. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
3. @Mellow Ezlo
4. @Kirino

The Dead (9):

Johnny Sooshi - Eveline the Queen of the Mold (Lynched day 1)
funnier6 - Jill Valentine the STARS Investigator (Blown up night 1)
Echolight - Tofu the Survivor (Devoured day 2)
ExLight - Chris Redfield the STARS Vigilante (Exploded with a knife in his head night 2)
Morbid Minish - Nemesis the Umbrella Strongman (Shot in the head night 2)
Soneji - William Birkin the Umbrella Disabler (Killed Day 3)
Doc - Ada Wong the Mercenary (shot in the head night 3)
Moe the Moblin - Rebecca Chambers the STARS Medic (shot in the head night 3)
Poyzin - Claire Redfield the STARS Disabler (Killed day 4)

Day 5 begins

With 4 alive it takes 3 to reach majority. Day phase ends Sunday March 1 at 2PM MST

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Did SMS ever fully claim his role?

I'd probably like everyone to claim their night actions. The order might be important, so don't jump ahead of yourself too much.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
Since I already checked Kirino, and funnier checked Tristan on Night 1, I ended up checking Rubik that way I could come into today saying I checked all the remaining players.

The last scum has to be Tristan, he never actually even roleclaimed, so @Mellow Ezlo can you roleclaim for us? I tjought he was a JOAT yesterday but it's lookingblike that isn't the case. I also refuse to believe that Kirino could be scum, I see no benefit in Mafia having a tracker.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ZD Champion
Unless the remaining mafia forgot to submit an action, this game is solved because none of the other living claims could have prevented a night kill.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ZD Champion
Since I already checked Kirino, and funnier checked Tristan on Night 1, I ended up checking Rubik that way I could come into today saying I checked all the remaining players.

The last scum has to be Tristan, he never actually even roleclaimed, so @Mellow Ezlo can you roleclaim for us? I tjought he was a JOAT yesterday but it's lookingblike that isn't the case. I also refuse to believe that Kirino could be scum, I see no benefit in Mafia having a tracker.
lol

First off, Mafia Tracker is actually quite useful for the mafia team, so to refuse to believe he could be scum is dangerously ignorant. Second of all, why exactly would it look like that isn't the case? I'm genuinely baffled by this post.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ZD Champion
If you want me to claim, I am in fact a JoaT. I checked Poy as innocent night 1 (it checked out). I killed Doc night 2 (proven by the tracker). Last night I roleblocked Kirino and nobody died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom