• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I guess the circumstantial evidence points to me, huh? And nobody else wants to examine the other claims? Well, the truth should come out tonight regardless. Gg scum, you played town pretty well, but I have confidence in them to bring it back tomorrow.

Oh god please let it not be lylo.

Vote: Poyzin

This is not a scum claim. This is me proving my own role through my lynch to let you all see the truth of the matter.

( @funnier6 This is what I mean by a good reason to lynch. There is a solid reason to lynch me, the evidence points to me, so I’m not going to be upset with dying here. In PoR and Sorcerers on the other hand...)

No I can’t nameclaim because that would put us in mylo.

Poyzin

Either way, if you're town we'll go after SMS tomorrow.

Nah don’t do that because I have feel that there is a chance that SMS is just irredeemably off base.

But maybe I’m just being paranoid and they are scum. Nobody seems keen on switching their mindset, so I am asking to be lynched for the ultimate roleclaim.

Poyzin

I figured it out. It’s SMS and Kirino. Town is so OP because there are 4 scum. I can’t self sacrifice.

Goshdangit.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I commend you for the doom and gloom bit and the self-vote to make it seem like you are very right, and if evidence was shakey still, maybe I'd buy into it all. I don't think there can be a scenario where you flip green though because then PoE for me would point to Tristan and I think Mafia would be more OP if the Godfather had a faction kill and their own kill to submit. Keep in mind if that were the case, strategically the best move would be to submit all your kills every night. If every killing role shot on Night 1 that'd be 5 deaths, another 5 on night two, by Day 3 the game would have been nearly over. That would be insane design, and obviously not the case, unless Mafia didn't use their killing ability to it's full potential.

Poyzin

If I’m wrong and there’s only one scum. I need to die right now to remove ambiguity going into the final day.

SMS was never roleblocked. They just said they were because they knew Soneji was the disabler. Kirino also must be scum for claiming to track Soneji to SMS.

Believe it if you want, the circumstances put me in a highly untrustworthy poyzition.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
If I’m wrong and there’s only one scum. I need to die right now to remove ambiguity going into the final day.

SMS was never roleblocked. They just said they were because they knew Soneji was the disabler. Kirino also must be scum for claiming to track Soneji to SMS.

Believe it if you want, the circumstances put me in a highly untrustworthy poyzition.
Kirino saw Soneji visit me :shrugs:

Poyzin

Basically, 2 scum cannot be alive right now.
Seriously? Cool

Vote: Poyzin

Right back to it, was only self voting for the circumstance that there were two scum left. However, if the math is right, then there’s only one so we can’t lose today.

I do not have to be alive to win with town. Therefore, if you are town, lynch me tonight. Scum wants to spare me to the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom