• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Hey all I’m the town roleblocker nice to meet you. That’s my official claim.

I was going to roleblocker Kirino, but I decided against it. Instead, I played against my wincon and roleblocked Doc to make up for SMS’s lousy idea for telling Doc to shoot me.

However, it appears that my role is a lie, because two people died last phase, and one of them must have been from Doc’s action which means that I didn’t roleblock him? Even when I’m the roleblocker? I honestly don’t know at this point. I’m starting to doubt the genuineness of my role PM. Scum is probably SMS.

Poyzin

Wait, I DID roleblock Doc because there were 3 gunshots fired. The act of me being alive right now proves it, because Doc was supposed to kill me! Eat it SMS.

@Namira are we in lylo or mylo?

Poyzin

Heh, for a minute I thought my role was a lie and that this was a bastard game. Now I’m feeling that SMS is a mafia traitor and Kirino is mafia. That, or Kirino is just the godfather and SMS is very far off base.

Poyzin

What exactly would this prove? That you're a roleblocker? Sure, yeah. That you're town? Not even close.

Touché. Iirc, Soneji was the mafia roleblocker. Are we back on board with the fact that there are three now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom