• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Kirino is locked Town for sure Poy

Says you? Lovely. Glad to hear the highest quality information is coming straight from the source.

There is a low probability that there is a third roleblocker but heck I’m rolling w/ it. Kirino could potentially be town, but godfather is still up in the air afaiac

Vote: SMS

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So you’re saying that Doc and one other person BOTH shot Moe instead of me? Please.
No it's simple, Kirino tracked Tristan and saw him visit Doc, Doc died, Tristan is a JOAT and had a Nightkill remaining. This also licks Kirino as a tracker, if he was scum he couldn't fabricate that because he called it before Tristan said anything. Mafia killed Moe, and Doc did shoot you but you are the Godfather and bulletproof. 3 shots, 2 kills.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I need to think about what I myself am saying lmao. If Poy was a mafia blocker he wouldn't have checked green.

So yeah, the Godfather theory makes a lot of sense and lines up almost perfectly.

Poyzin

No it's simple, Kirino tracked Tristan and saw him visit Doc, Doc died, Tristan is a JOAT and had a Nightkill remaining. This also licks Kirino as a tracker, if he was scum he couldn't fabricate that because he called it before Tristan said anything. Mafia killed Moe, and Doc did shoot you but you are the Godfather and bulletproof. 3 shots, 2 kills.

Heh, that’d be some bastard game if I was the bulletproof mafia godfather. Heck, it’s almost too convincing, especially given the fact that I win when all of Umbrella is eliminated.

I haven’t heard you insert yourself into the equation yet?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Nah, I don’t think so. I breadloafed that Soneji was roleblocked, but that about does it. I never said I did it I don’t think

I claim I’m the Town Roleblocker today.
But we already established yesterday that you didn't block Soneji because I was still blocked that night you claimed to block him.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Poy, your claim is NAI and something isn't lining up completely. Everyone else's claims check out but yours is still raising red flags.

Tell me, do you have reason to doubt any of the other claims based on the evidence supporting the truth to them?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Heh, that’d be some bastard game if I was the bulletproof mafia godfather. Heck, it’s almost too convincing, especially given the fact that I win when all of Umbrella is eliminated.

I haven’t heard you insert yourself into the equation yet?
I had a whole debate over the symatics if my Role PM and my alignment on Day 2 with Ex! :D

Poyzin

Tell me, do you have reason to doubt any of the other claims based on the evidence supporting the truth to them?
Yes. SMS’s. SMS’s 100%. The game is practically solved because I die this phase, SMS kills, and you all kill SMS after.

Poyzin

That’s iff (if and only if) Kirino and Mellow can back up each other’s claims. Through PoE, it’s me or SMS. And it’s SMS.

This is mildly frustrating due to the fact that the reason I RB’ed Doc was to make up for SMS’s instruction. If Doc were still alive everything would be justifiable. Thanks I guess :/

Poyzin

I guess the circumstantial evidence points to me, huh? And nobody else wants to examine the other claims? Well, the truth should come out tonight regardless. Gg scum, you played town pretty well, but I have confidence in them to bring it back tomorrow.

Oh god please let it not be lylo.

Vote: Poyzin

This is not a scum claim. This is me proving my own role through my lynch to let you all see the truth of the matter.

( @funnier6 This is what I mean by a good reason to lynch. There is a solid reason to lynch me, the evidence points to me, so I’m not going to be upset with dying here. In PoR and Sorcerers on the other hand...)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
That’s iff (if and only if) Kirino and Mellow can back up each other’s claims. Through PoE, it’s me or SMS. And it’s SMS.

This is mildly frustrating due to the fact that the reason I RB’ed Doc was to make up for SMS’s instruction. If Doc were still alive everything would be justifiable. Thanks I guess :/
Why would SMS tell doc to kill you if you flipping town would most likely result in us going after him? It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Me and Kirino already backed each other's claims, look behind a couple pages.

Either way, if you're town we'll go after SMS tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom