• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm already confident that Soneji is scum based on my tracking result, but if true, he would be the roleblocker, and not the Godfather. It's difficult to believe that there'd be only two scum with no Godfather, so I think an additional scum would be likely.

Based on that, we should lynch Soneji today, which would confirm both that and the accuracy of my tracking result, and have Doc not NK tonight. Then, we can basically take on Rubik's suggestion: if the following day occurs and we still have scum, we can lynch who we think if most likely and have Doc take out our second most likely. If even that fails and instead takes out town, then there should only be 3 members left (assuming every kill goes through), at which point we should still be able to lynch. So unless we get it horribly wrong three times in a row, there's basically no way we can lose.

Kirino

Tatakae
After some thought, Rubik is right that there must be scum between Kirino and Poy because of their confliction
I'm very confident that Soneji is scum, so we should lynch him first. If not, you can just lynch me tomorrow. If so, then Poy would probably be a better target if this is your thought process.

Unvote

Vote: Soneji

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Eh whatever, I think at the end of the day the Godfather has to be either Tristan or Poyzin, and it's like impossible for Poy and Kirino to be scumbuds unless they've had a total break down of communication in scum chat, lol. Looking back Tristan made a good point about if Kirino was scum and Soneji was a mislynch he probably wouldn't have slept on voting Soneji for so long.

So yeah, @Doc if in some weird scenario Soneji flips green, kill Kirino. However, if Soneji flips red, kill Poyzin tonight.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Eh whatever, I think at the end of the day the Godfather has to be either Tristan or Poyzin, and it's like impossible for Poy and Kirino to be scumbuds unless they've had a total break down of communication in scum chat, lol. Looking back Tristan made a good point about if Kirino was scum and Soneji was a mislynch he probably wouldn't have slept on voting Soneji for so long.

So yeah, @Doc if in some weird scenario Soneji flips green, kill Kirino. However, if Soneji flips red, kill Poyzin tonight.

It’s twilight but whatever Soneji is dead anyways

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Vote Count

Soneji (4): Mellow Ezlo, Poyzin, Doc, Kirino

The city finally agreed on someone to kill today. They finally got an Umbrella member though. No mold or tofu here.

Soneji was William Birkin the Umbrella Disabler

ZACHIE HAS BEEN REPLACED BY MOE THE MOBLIN. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

The Living (7):
1. @Rubik - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
2. @Doc
3. @Poyzin
4. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
5. @Moe the Moblin
6. @Mellow Ezlo
7. @Kirino

The Dead (6):

Johnny Sooshi - Eveline the Queen of the Mold (Lynched day 1)
funnier6 - Jill Valentine the STARS Investigator (Blown up night 1)
Echolight - Tofu the Survivor (Devoured day 2)
ExLight - Chris Redfield the STARS Vigilante (Exploded with a knife in his head night 2)
Morbid Minish - Nemesis the Umbrella Strongman (Shot in the head night 2)
@Soneji - William Birkin the Umbrella Disabler (Killed Day 3)

Night 3 Begins

Please send me your night actions before Tuesday February 24 at 4PM MST

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
(Sorry Moe)

The city woke up to the sound of 3 gunshots. Oddly enough they only found two dead bodies. Moe the Moblin and Doc were both shot in the head.

Doc was Ada Wong the Mercenary
Moe the Moblin was Rebecca Chambers the STARS Medic

The Living (5):
1. @Rubik - Sherry Burkin the Innocent Child
2. @Poyzin
3. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
4. @Mellow Ezlo
5. @Kirino

The Dead (8):

Johnny Sooshi - Eveline the Queen of the Mold (Lynched day 1)
funnier6 - Jill Valentine the STARS Investigator (Blown up night 1)
Echolight - Tofu the Survivor (Devoured day 2)
ExLight - Chris Redfield the STARS Vigilante (Exploded with a knife in his head night 2)
Morbid Minish - Nemesis the Umbrella Strongman (Shot in the head night 2)
Soneji - William Birkin the Umbrella Disabler (Killed Day 3)
@Doc - Ada Wong the Mercenary (shot in the head night 3)
@Moe the Moblin - Rebecca Chambers the STARS Medic (shot in the head night 3)

Day 4 Begins

With 5 alive it takes 3 to reach majority. Day phase ends Friday February 28 at 5PM MST

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Looks like Doc tried to kill me or Moe last night.

Moe was a smart NK, was hoping he'd protect me and we'd get by without a successful NK on us.

Mafia probably killed Doc and Doc was probably unable to win with us in that case, unless scum has a role that lets them redirect people and they used it to have Doc hit himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom