• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I tracked Tristan and saw him target Doc. He claimed to have a kill that he forgot to use last night, so I'm assuming that's what that was. The other kill is likely the Godfather, who understandably went after Moe. The third kill has to be from Doc, who probably targeted Poy as SMS directed him to, and the reason Poy didn't die is probably because he's the Godfather.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I tracked Tristan and saw him target Doc. He claimed to have a kill that he forgot to use last night, so I'm assuming that's what that was. The other kill is likely the Godfather, who understandably went after Moe. The third kill has to be from Doc, who probably targeted Poy as SMS directed him to, and the reason Poy didn't die is probably because he's the Godfather.
Ohh Tristan is a JOAT?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Yeah, I claim responsibility for the Doc kill. Thought it best to be safe in case he was lying about his wincon. This validates Kirino's claim.

Poy does seem like the best bet at this point, as the only one who hasn't claimed.

• Angry
Reactions: Doc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom