• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton was sitting quietly on a bench a couple of feet away from the fountain. He was ready to leave whenever. As he sat there he kept watch over his to-be traveling companions by the fountain.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will joined the group at the fountain, watching Agmire closely. He kept his distance though. He recognized that the man talking to the Gerudo looked familiar, but he just couldn't place where he'd seen him before. Not Ashar - the other one. He sat there, perplexed, watching the trio speak.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul turns and sees The wizard William Decosovo Brann, Commander of the Hylian Legions, Knight Errant of the realm of Hyrule, and Dude he sorta knew personally
"So this is the Guy that Hunts you down?"
"Well yeah. technically its the dark warlock, but you get it"
"Come over here, Will. we have so much to catch up on"

Storm

Rasul beckoned Willie James Brann, The Holy Diver to come over
"You've been down too long in the midnight sea, my friend"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Who this man is is on the tip of Will's tongue, but he does a good job of putting up the front that he didn't forget anything. However, he isn't good at keeping the secret that he doesn't get the metaphor Rasul has placed in his lap. "Haven't seen you in a long time. How long was it again exactly...?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will looks down at the ground. He remembers now. He's obviously gotten over his friend's death, but he still thought of her every once in a while.
"Yeah... that sounds about right..." he looks back at Rasul, his mind shifting back into gear, "So you're joining Agmire's club then? To kill every version of Ganondorf except apparently him?" he still doesn't try to hide his disdain for the Gerudo, even now.

Storm

"oddly enough, I was going to go do the same thing anyway, so I decided to tag along with you guys, because... well"
Rasul looks to a subrosian, a dhamphir, and a rito all flipping him off
"I'm not the best at getting people to come with, so I better just come with people, besides."
Rasul whispers in Will's ear
"Nobody said he was excluded. you know damn well how hazardous letting him live is. you remember fighting the phantom in the field with Mort"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will clenches his teeth and nods, "Even if he doesn't include himself, I don't think he'll be ending this journey a free man... or maybe even alive," his eyes are trained on Agmire. Everything about him screamed Demon King. But he couldn't touch him - not now. Even if he wasn't who he said he was, he still had information they needed. Namely, what was going on.

Storm

Agmire claps his hands together
" well. Everyone is here i take it? Lets get this adventure started"
Agmire holds out his hand and causes a rift in the void, opening a portal
" this should take us to our first stop"

Mido

Version 1
It was perhaps very creepy, but once Mr. Will Brann finished his preparations, Septimus followed behind closely without a word, simply making observations and noting important dialogue. The job, whatever it was going to entail in full, was now to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom