• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Hyrule Inn, Castle Town
Agmire awakens in the Inn early in the Morning, he pays his tab, and goes about recruiting others for his cause

Pen

The game is on!
Gerudo Valley, Hyrule

Nepton sits on the ground in the shade not far from the bridge of Gerudo Valley. He is leaning his back against the rock wall while smoking a cigar peacefully. His gaze wanders along the valley. The sound from the waterfall keeps almost all other sounds away, so Nepton didn’t need to listen to the Gerudo guards who are arguing about something on the bridge. He sighs deeply and breathes out the smoke.

Pen

The game is on!
smoking-fish.jpg

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will watches the troops training on the field below him. It was marvelous how quickly the military had picked back up in the last two years, and he was proud of what it had become.
Hearing a noise behind him, Will swivels around quickly to see Queen Zelda standing behind him. He gives a bow, and she simply smiles in return, "Good afternoon, general."
"Good afternoon, my lady."
Zelda looks down at the soldiers below, just as Will had done not long before. She turns to the general with a worried expression, "We need to talk."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will follows the Queen to one of her meeting rooms, and dismisses the guards to wait outside. The two sit across a table from each other for a long moment before Zelda speaks, "William, I... had another dream."
Will stares at Zelda. Sure, he knew that the Queen had the power of prophecy, but as far as he knew, these dreams hadn't shown themselves in almost a decade, since just before Ganondorf killed her father. This was a sign that something bad was coming for sure.
"What did you see, m'lady?"
"A... tear in the sky," she tells him, "Ganondorf returning to Hyrule. Link too, but something was off about him. Multiple copies of me, each slightly different... and you. You were in there too," she doesn't look scared, but definitley a little worried, "Does any of this sound like something you'd recognize? Anything hints you can gather from it?"
Will thinks for a moment, then shakes his head, "I'm afraid not. I'm sorry."

Storm

(really wanted to do Morning Zelda)

Agmire orders a few driks and sits in the back of the Tavern

Mido

Version 1
Also, in the back of very same tavern, is Septimus, who is sitting at a secluded table in the back of the establishment. In front of him was an empty plate, and in his hands a mug. There wasn't much to fall back on for veterans of the war against Ganondorf, a largely one-sided affair before the hero arrived. You either had a previous profession or were a career soldier, and that was it. Strange, then, was Septimus. He had something, but he was uncertain it was something he could go back to relishing. For whatever reason, it just didn't feel right. He changed. The war changed him. Gathering his thoughts, Septimus gulps down another sip of his drink, eyeing the other patrons though his hair blocked his vision.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hector took a sip of his drink, thinking. He liked Hyrule, he really did. It was a nice, peaceful place. The problem is, people really didn't feel the need to hire a sword in nice, peaceful places. If he couldn't find a job soon, he'd have to move on. He sighed.

Storm

Agmire grabs his drink and sits across from Hector
"Afternoon, squire. how do you fare?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hector snorts. "Do I look rich or lucky enough to be a squire? Name's Hector, I'm a sellsword. You lookin' to hire?"

Storm

"Perhaps i am. Are you per diem or per mensa? Or can i pay a flat Rate?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom