• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Is... Is That a Ravenblood? I Only ever made 2... this Ganon must have made more... you're not Nevermore, are you?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((Oh wait forget it, gosh, It threw me off that you are not Rasul))

Flat snaps out of his thoughts, “Oh, well, I suppose I am, I wonder how you knew.” he pointlessly flutters his wings, they are too small to do anything. “I’ve never met anyone by the name of Nevermore.” He scratches his discolored purple chin. “Yeah no I can’t remember anyone by that name.”

Storm

Agmire smiles
" Has Boko seen Bird Girl? Bird Girl have big wings. Big Black Wings. and kind of a *****y attitude... anyways, I made 2 Ravenbloods on my world. the First one was mixed with a Darknut... that didn't end well. and the second was with a Human girl, and it became Nevermore

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ashar looks to Rasul. "Well Vesper kept a log of important events on this plane and put it in a place she called 'The compendium' or something like that. So, you're in it quite a lot."

Storm

"Damn. I Must be famous"
" To the Matter at hand, Ashar?" Agmire interupts

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will hesitates. All of this seems sketchy to him... but, even if he's lying, it's better to keep an eye on this guy than let him go.
He gives a sigh of defeat, "I'm in, Dragmire."

Storm

Agmire smiles
" well then, I suppose then..."
Agmire pulls out a set of Keys and unlocks the restraints
"You coming, Rasul?"

Mido

Version 1
After a long silence, Septimus steps in front of Will Brann, making himself known to the others save for Hector, with whom he had already acquainted himself.

"Haha...ahaha...hahahahaha!" Septimus's otherwise coarse tone of voice briefly bleeds into an almost hearty laugh. "So what you're saying is that there ain't no rest for the wicked, is that it? Quite a grand quest if you ask me; but what the hell. Somebody's got to do the job, however ambitious. Let's see where this goes." In truth, Septimus was uncertain. Agmire, who was apparently a Ganondorf of another time, proposed something with an insurmountable weight to it that it was almost incomprehensible to process. What was the endgame here? What were his motives? No matter the case, it seemed the battle was not over. For Septimus, it may have never ended. Such was his role for the last decade and beyond.

Storm

Agmire looks at Septimus
"You...are a complexing sight. you seem noble. how are you related to the Nohansen-Hyrules?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Lord Septimus?" Willliam asks, legitimately surprised, "You're sure you want to do this? Not that I wouldn't accept your company, of course, but... it's far from the kind of work I'd expect a noble to do," he bites his tongue before he adds 'even one of your low rank'. Septimus still deserves his respect, both from his title and his prowess with a sword. It doesn't matter how far from the throne he may be... which honestly Will wasn't quite sure of, because genealogy wasn't exactly his strong suit.

Storm

Agmire looks at the Book Ashar showed him
" He's on the ledger...Well Lord Lienholdt, I suppose introductions are in order. I am Ganondorf Rova-Dragmire. but you can call me Agmire... I gave up my rights to the Gerudo Throne Long ago. so...is this everyone? alright. Gather Supplies, and meet me at the Fountain in an hour" Agmire bows, and climbs down off the rooftops, and goes to the Fountain to wait

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Hector heads back to the inn he was staying at and quickly packs his gear. He's at the fountain in 10 minutes. He settles down and waits.

Mido

Version 1
"It was that obvious?" Septimus remarks in talking to Agmire. "Should have figured. I spent most of my serving years trying to hide the fact I was a part of the Royal family, although I doubt anyone truly bought it as evidenced by Mr. Brann here (granted he also knew of me before I was drafted). But alas," he continues gruffly, "my place in the family stems from the queen's lineage. That is all I will say." He then turns his attention to Will himself. "No need to look at me like that, sir. As far as the last ten years are concerned, I am a solider first, and therefore you are my superior. This being said, I say we entertain Agmire's request and prepare ourselves as directed." Septimus follows his words with a slight bow before slipping offscreen to prepare his things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom