• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Flat looks to Newton for direction. He doesn’t have anything to pack up so he’s not sure what to do. “Well, it looks like we’ll be together for a while”

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton looks back at Flat in silence. This whole thing still seemed confusing. What were they planning for? He had no clue. Intriguing as it was though, Nepton was inclined to stick around to see what else would happen. However, so far he had no actual investment in whatever was happening.

“Yes, maybe,” he responds to Flat. Then he hunches down slightly to be closer to Flat for a moment. “Do you have any idea of what is actually going on here?” he asks the Bokoblin.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Despite what he'd said before, having Septimus along for the ride would make this that slight bit more bearable for Will. When the crew broke up, Will went to the castle. He had to explain his disappearance.
Approaching the throne room, he's notified by a guard that the Queen is on break, and that she and Sir Bannikur were off somewhere.
That was all the information he needed to know he wouldn't be seeing the queen before he left.
Returning to his office, he writes a short note to her, explaining the situation and how the two of them would be leaving for some time. He mentioned her dream, and suggested this may be what it was about. Sealing it with wax and the symbol on his ring, he has one of the guards hold it for her to read later.

Mido

Version 1
Septimus prepares his weapons in his private armory. As far as monster-slaying was concerned, he knew that he needed a strong supply at his disposal. He fastens up his leather armor pieces and adds a brown duster coat to his attire for extra carrying capacity. Sword? Check. Knives? Check. He had everything that he needed, and as he closed shop, Septimus fastens his unkempt hair into a ponytail before standing idly outside Will Brann's office.

Pen

The game is on!
Some minutes later Nepton approaches Agmire at the fountain.

"So tell me stranger," he starts, "just what is the objective of this here quest? I can see your heart is in the right place, but I'd like to know what you'd need my help for."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Agmire sniffs the air
" There's something fishy about you, cowboy, but no matter. Call me a spook if you want, but The World is going to end. we are going to stop it by defeating Ganondorf as many times as it takes to stop it happening"

Pen

The game is on!
Nepton's eyes widen when he hears about the world possibly ending if this task wasn't done. "Well, well, well," he says, "count me in. I'll do anythin' I can to stop Ganon again."

Storm

" Good man, Cowboy"
Rasul walks up to the Fountain
"I'm used to planar discrepencies, but you Defeated Link?"
"Yes. good always triumphs over evil. I don't feel Will believes that though, but he will come around. so what did you do in your hour?
"I got an old buddy"
Rasul pulls out the Stallion Mark VII
"are those Spinners for wheels so you can ride in the Desert?"
"Look. the Civil War was ****ing insane, and when The Love of my Life Linora, Din Rest her soul,convinced me to join their cause in a way I feel Will Disapproved with. I mean look at you and Celica. so in your world?"
"I pay a lot of Child support, and the Dark Warlock Brann hunts me like the dog I am"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will's packing is light. He grabs a few travelling robes, some leather armor (he didn't want to travel in anything metal), and a few weapons. A crossbow and his sword were probably the best bets. Some rations and cash. That's probably all hed need. Everything else would hopefully be here when he returned.
And so it was off, back to the fountain.

Storm

Agmire and Rasul sat by the Fountain, conversing about finer details with Ashar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom