• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul enters the Portal and it closes behind him. Rasul feels what he would synonymize as Planeswalking, although slightly different
"Now guys, These worlds can be very---****"
As they exit into this new realm, everything looks the same, until Agmire Looks up and
fifth_element_street_2.0.0.png

Castle Town had become an urban expanse. he waits for everyonbe to arrive by

Storm

"This seems so. The Temple of Time is over there"
Agmire points to the Temple of Time, which is more enormous and extremely ornate.

Suddenly 12 guards in blue robes arrive and surround the group

"Edath Mire. You are hereby put under arrest by the power of the Amaterras Republic"

"Guys. Lets be reasonable" Agmire says as he puts his hands up

The Guards grab pipes off their belts which at the press of the button expell bars of blue Light

Storm

Rasul walks up to the guards
" he's not the guy you seek"
"really? he's not the Gerudo known as Ganondorf Dragmire?"
"well... let us speak to Zelda.. or whatever"

Mido

Version 1
Septimus pays no mind to the unfolding situation. He may have talked a big game regarding this quest back in Castle Town, but this....was virtually inconceivable! What was all this. The whites of his eyes can be seen, his ordinary stoic demeanor virtually broken.

Storm

One of the Guards, taller than the rest walks forward. His Bar of Light was Green
"and why would I listen to an Iluvyn?"
Rasul smirks and laughs beforegoing for His Hammer
"I am the Catalyst that stopped the Civil War. I have been to worlds that are probably of your comprehension now that I am thinking again... Is There a Gatewatch Guildhall?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about, Iluvyn. I'm here to arrest Ganondorf for his crimes against the Republic."
"well, Sir Knight, we will not let you arrest This person. he is not the one you seek"
"Mind tricks will not work, Iluvyn. if you will not let us arrest him, I suppose force is needed"
a giant Floormaster grabs everyone and puts them in an alleyway far from public eye. Agmire finally stands up
"Rasul, don't speak for me....I wish I knew where to meet my contact. he has what we need to blend in"

Mido

Version 1
Settings returns to his senses in the isolated alley, giving him time to adjust. It was a shame he did not pick up on the wallmaster; he could have done something. More worrying still, was the fact that it seemed to be aligned with those guards.

"Hmm," Septimus notes aloud. "Did your contact provide you with any specific meeting places?"

Storm

Agmire high 5's his wallmaster
"he told me the Lost Woods. do you see a forest in this Urban Expanse?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom