• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Favorite Minor Character

Favorite Minor Character.

• Scrapper and Gondo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cawlin and Strich

• Pipit and Karane

• The Instructors

• Headmaster Gaepora

• Peatrice

• Eagus

• Batreaux

• Rupin

• Luv and Bertie

• Sparrot

• Orielle and Parrow

• Jakamar, Wryna and Kukiel

• Gully and Piper

• Henya and Rusta

• Beedle

• Keet

• Dodoh

• Kina

• Impa

• Total voters
As the poll stands my favorite minor character in Skyward Sword is Impa. Not only is she a direct contrast to Ghirahim in physical contours and agility but her story is also rather fleshed out and her appearances later in the game are especially striking. Also, her voice, that voice, is just so majestic and I can't help but view and listen to that cutscene after the Lanayru Mining Facility over and over. Ghirahim's evil snicker truly show the good and purity in Impa and provide clear differentiation between those virtues and Ghriahim's vices.

Headmaster Gaepora is also a very interesting story. I love the way that his name indirectly links to the owl in Ocarina of Time and his resemblance to the King of Hyrule. Then again, they are one long chain of progeny...

Also, Beedle must be mentioned as my last podium choice. That fine fellow is as funny as ever and it was a pleasure to see him return in Skyward Sword and with a little green fellow in the form of Tingle as well! <3

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
As the poll stands my favorite minor character in Skyward Sword is Impa. Not only is she a direct contrast to Ghirahim in physical contours and agility but her story is also rather fleshed out and her appearances later in the game are especially striking. Also, her voice, that voice, is just so majestic and I can't help but view and listen to that cutscene after the Lanayru Mining Facility over and over. Ghirahim's evil snicker truly show the good and purity in Impa and provide clear differentiation between those virtues and Ghriahim's vices.

Headmaster Gaepora is also a very interesting story. I love the way that his name indirectly links to the owl in Ocarina of Time and his resemblance to the King of Hyrule. Then again, they are one long chain of progeny...

Also, Beedle must be mentioned as my last podium choice. That fine fellow is as funny as ever and it was a pleasure to see him return in Skyward Sword and with a little green fellow in the form of Tingle as well! <3

this is too true<3

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
Honestly I gotta give Beedle some love, I mean in Wind Waker he sat around in a boat and sold cool thing AND you get points for his membership thing anyways, Skyward Sword's Beedle pedaled like fourty plus miles to fly around skyloft to sell you even more useful things AND he even let you sleep in his bed after all that days work... ahh what a nice person. Does anyone else agree?

Last edited:

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
Honestly I gotta give Beedle some love, I mean in Wind Waker he sat around in a boat and sold cool thing AND you get points for his membership thing anyways, Skyward Sword's Beedle pedaled like fourty plus miles to fly around skyloft to sell you even more useful things AND he even let you sleep in his bed after all that days work... ahh what a nice person. Does anyone else agree?

i agree! i loooved him in windwaker. he was very.... queer. which means weird, or strange. But I love his nighttime voice in skyward sword<3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm I kinda liked a lot of characters and don't have a particular favorite yet. Maybe Scrapper. I like his remarks and Beedle! he was so totally cool. I loved how he got angry with Link when Link didn't buy anything. Some species made me laugh loud like those waterspecies who guide you to the Water Dragon. Hilarious comments!!

I like Gondo and Scrapper. I love Gondo's big boastful but cheerful personality as well as his theme music. Scrapper was funny with his insults and I didn't find him to be annoying as many people claimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom