• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Favorite Minor Character

Favorite Minor Character.

• Scrapper and Gondo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cawlin and Strich

• Pipit and Karane

• The Instructors

• Headmaster Gaepora

• Peatrice

• Eagus

• Batreaux

• Rupin

• Luv and Bertie

• Sparrot

• Orielle and Parrow

• Jakamar, Wryna and Kukiel

• Gully and Piper

• Henya and Rusta

• Beedle

• Keet

• Dodoh

• Kina

• Impa

• Total voters

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would say my favorite minor character would be Impa. The reason for this is because she can go through time, she is wise, powerful, and helpful.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I picked Batreaux because I love how he is a demon who wants to be a person. Doesn't make sense but he is a kind caring character who I feel bad for. Liked when you here screaming and think that he is eating Kukiel!

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I have to say that my favorite minor character is Beautrix. when you first meet him, he's frightning and intimidating. But when you attack him, he gets scared and begs you not to hurt him. he's a very funny character

Soo hard to choose, but I chose beetle because he has always been on of my favorite minor characters since the days of Wind Waker.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I vote Pipit! He seemed really cool, and I thought it would've been awesome if they had actually involved him in the story. Come to think of it, I was hoping some big catastrophe would happen in skyloft, like say, a huge storm. And everyone had to hide in whatever they're sanctuary is. And pipit has to play hero to save Kukiel when she gets trapped in rubble and batreaux's trying to get her out. And link supports the two by helping them push a big pole that was about to crush Kukiel :). Yeah, that would've been awesome. ^^

S

skullkitty27

PIPIT!!!!!!! I love Pipit so much he's so cute and sweet!<3

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
I'm alone in my vote.. Lovely.

My favorite minor character is actually Mia, the Headmaster's Remlit. I know you only see her, like, half a dozen times in the game, depending on how much investigation you do of Skyloft. But I like that her name is the acronym for "Missing in action". I found it clever. Also, I have a cat named Mia who reminds me very much of a Remlit, both in appearance and behavior. It feels almost as if they made the species just as a shout-out to me.

So, I voted for the instructors because one of them takes care of her, has cat furniture and toys strewn about his room, and mentions that he's falling in love with her and considering getting his own. Adorable.

It is a little scary how you can beat them, hurl them over a cliff or into water at night, and they will hover back to where you picked them up growling, with a demonic expression on their faces. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom