• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Favorite Minor Character

Favorite Minor Character.

• Scrapper and Gondo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cawlin and Strich

• Pipit and Karane

• The Instructors

• Headmaster Gaepora

• Peatrice

• Eagus

• Batreaux

• Rupin

• Luv and Bertie

• Sparrot

• Orielle and Parrow

• Jakamar, Wryna and Kukiel

• Gully and Piper

• Henya and Rusta

• Beedle

• Keet

• Dodoh

• Kina

• Impa

• Total voters

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
Favorite minor character. Yes, i realize not everyone is on there, especially not groose. I love him, but if he was on there everyone would pick him. I put some people together if they are in a relationship or are related in some way. Happy voting!(:

Last edited:
I voted for Pipit, but I was actually disappointed with his character. At first, it seemed like he would actually be somewhat important to the story, but they actually just had him stand around.

LinkandZelda<3

Knight Academy Student(:
Oh, I know! he was so cute too... i was also dissapointed that the instructors didn't play a bigger part in the story.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
SPOILERS!

I voted for Impa, although I'm a little iffy on whether or not she's a minor character. Impa is the first character you meet when you first come to the Surface. She was there during critical story moments, such as when The Imprisoned broke out (all three times). Don't forget that she's also the one to have protected Zelda for thousands of years, as well as being the one to guide her to certain places around the Surface.

I'd say she's important as Groose, really -- not really a minor character. She was a crucial part of the story who appears much more than once. The other characters that were listed can easily be labeled as minor since they have very little to do with the story (Karane doesn't really do anything, for example), but I think that Impa doesn't fall into that category.

Especially since she was there with Link, Zelda, and Groose in the ending cutscene (before the credits).

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
By far, Scrapper is the one who stood out to me. His braggadocian fortitude amused me, but oftentimes and especially during one sequence he proved to be quite the opposite of heroic. I've wondered while playing what it would've been like if Scrapper was your assistant rather than Fi. Just imagine him giving you directions and then making some statement that he'd do it better, or would have done it better afterwards. xD But really, despite being overly certain of himself. he was a refreshing character, and I'd love to see him or someone like him return later on.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Shouldn't Impa be categorized as a main character? I voted for for Jakamar, Wryna, and Kukiel. I don't know why. Maybe it was the fact that Skyloft almost worships you after finding Kukiel. Second would be Scrapper. Master Shortpants and Mistress Fi. lol.

I had to go with Impa, she was just awesome, I love what they did to her character and I hope to see her again in future games

But, Impa is most of a main character, if she were not in the list I would go with Scrapper

Feral

The Drifter
Does ancient and young Impa count as one character or two? I vote for young Impa as she appears less then old Impa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom