• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Center

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ok, so earlier today I got a shiny 6 IV Darkrai with Pokerus. Me and brother are currently in the process of countless cloning them so we can pretty much have something to trade with people. :sweat: He's the better one at cloning and I'm helping him with his competitive game so it's win-win! Anyone who wants the shiny 6 IV Darkrai, just let me know! ;) Honestly, I don't what to ask for. :sweat: Your friendship is perfect enough for me. :)

I'm giving you a Chimchar, Turtwig, Mudkip, Piplup, Snivy, Totodile, Tepig, Treecko, Oshawott, and Yveltal for one.

Just putting that out there :nod:

#Overachiever:yes:

I'm looking for... an egg. Yeah, doesn't matter as long it's a starter Pokemon (Preferably either Gen 2, 4 or 5 and not fire)
I'll give up a Hawlucha I received in a trade. LV 20. Female.
PM Me.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
When the Bank is released, would anyone be willing to trade me a Genesect or a Deoxs or a Darkrai? I have a 6iv shiny Rayquaza for any of those.

And if you still want that pokemon and the Rayquaza I can try to get the one you trade back to you.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Ok, so earlier today I got a shiny 6 IV Darkrai with Pokerus. Me and brother are currently in the process of countless cloning them so we can pretty much have something to trade with people. :sweat: He's the better one at cloning and I'm helping him with his competitive game so it's win-win! Anyone who wants the shiny 6 IV Darkrai, just let me know! ;) Honestly, I don't what to ask for. :sweat: Your friendship is perfect enough for me. :)

If you still have some, I'd love one! I don't know what to give you in return though...

Anyway, if anybody has a Slakoth, please PM/VM me and I'll take it off your hands, I reaaallly want a Slakoth! Thanks in advance. ^^

Last edited:

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
I really want a Froakie with Protean ability.
I'm willing to trade a togepi with modest nature with Serene Grace, and has 4 perfect IV's.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am looking for Vivillon patterns and people on the GTS are stupid.

If anyone can get me these patterns I'll trade just about anything (Except Legendaries and final evolutions)

666.png

666-p.png

666-t.png

666-c.png

666-g.png

666-i.png

666-mo.png

666-ma.png

666-a.png

666-s.png

666-r.png

666-mon.png

666-sa.png

666-su.png

666-o.png

666-j.png

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Ok, so there are some thing that I personally desire for my collection of Trophymon...

A shiny male Greninja, shiny female Delphox, shiny male Chesnaught, shiny male Aegislash, shiny Meowstic of either gender, and shiny Goodra of either gender.

I don't really care about what abilities they have, and would even be able to work with shiny first or second evolutions so long as the genders are what I want, also I'm sure it goes without saying that I want these in English. Now, on the subject of what I can trade for any of these, I have level 30 shiny Mew clones, level 100 shiny Rayquaza clones, and level 70 Dream World Ho-Oh clones. I can't speak much as far as IVs go or whatever for these ones I can offer, because I don't really get involved in that stuff, but the Mew clones are the only ones I didn't max out with vitamins and teach decent moves to. Naturally any trading will take place in Kalos, as I have all these clones in my Y file, and can get more at any time from Unova. However, if somebody wants something else for one of the Pokémon I desire, then I could easily get anything. Well, the only exceptions being the various event-only Pokémon that can't be found on the GTS.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am looking for a shiny Gengar and a shiny Aegislash. Shiny starters would be good too.

But since I only have Shiny 6iv Rayquazas to offer in probably out of luck >.>

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I really want a Froakie, as I've yet to come across one in my tradings (preferably with Protean ability, but really I'm fine with anything at this point). I have a Mawile with 5 perfect IV's, if anyone is interested in trading my friendcode is 4141-3010-4866.

Does it need to be shiny? If not, I have lots of Protean frogs. :P Hit me up if you want one.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
I'm willing to give a 6iv Jolly Mincinno with skill link if anyone is willing to spare a dreamworld ability Mawile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom