• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Center

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This is a request for B/W/B2/W2

I'm searching for a Torchic, Nincada, Skarmory, Celebi and Jirachi.

I'm willing to trade almost anything I have.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I know not too many peeps trade around here, but just in case, if anyone has a shiny Ninetail or Ponyta, I am looking for one. I can trade shinies in return, or items, etc.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Non-Kalos Pokemon that I managed to get:

Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Feebas
Patrat
Porygon
Castform
Frillish

I'm not really looking for anything, but if you're lazy like me and don't want to wait for the Pokemon Bank just vm, pm, or respond to this post if you're interested in anything.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Feebas
Patrat
Porygon
Castform
Frillish

I'm not really looking for anything, but if you're lazy like me and don't want to wait for the Pokemon Bank just vm, pm, or respond to this post if you're interested in anything.

I'll take a Porygon!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Does anyone have a Chansey, Adamant-natured Ditto, or Larvesta that they would be willing to trade? I might be able to do some IV or EV training in return.

EDIT: Oh, and I have Pokemon X.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion

Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Feebas
Patrat
Porygon
Castform
Frillish

I'd take a Feebas and Frillish, please. :)

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm searching for the following Pokémon.

Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Politoed with the Drizzle Ability
Vulpix/Nintalez with the Drought Ability
Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with the Multiscale Ability

I have a lot of Beldums, Chimchars and Roselias, but if you want something special just PM me.

THIS IS A GEN V REQUEST.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Here are what I need:
THese are specifics. no exceptions. If there isn't a specified nature, moves, IV or gender, then that means anything goes.

I'll trade with Gen VI, Ergo, X and Y.

Golurk with No Guard, Adamant. Max Attack IV.
Quilladin with BulletProof. If possible Female.
Pyroar with Moxie. If possible Female.
Pancham with Scrappy. If Possible Female.
Floette with Symbioses.
Helioptile with Solar Power. If possible Female.

In exchange? Whatever you need. I'm easy to talk to. Most of the time when I am available. (ifi'mnotbusy.)
I can breed any Pokemon with Max IVs. But if you don't want to believe me, here's my available list. I'm currently adding more in my box:

1. Eevees with Max IVs in all stats. Natures are variant. I'll give beneficial natures if any of the Pokemon listed above are Female.
2. I have extra Genesects. Not the Red Ones.
3. I have 1 extra Meloetta.
4. I have Smeargles. Kinda useless, but it has Happy Hour(doubles prize money. It stacks with Amulet Coin and Prize Money O-Powers)
5. I think I have extra bagons, sableyes, magikarp, and others with Hidden abilities.

Contact me via PM, Skype or PM. Or if you see me in the Shoutbo- Oh right. It's now the Chatbox. If you see me in the Chatbox, tell me pronto.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Treecko
Mudkip
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Feebas
Patrat
Porygon
Castform
Frillish
Buneary
Koffing
Rattata
Misdreavus
Stantler
Kricketot
Meowth
Bouffalant
Tynamo
Darumaka

In Y if anyone wants any of these.

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Ok, so earlier today I got a shiny 6 IV Darkrai with Pokerus. Me and brother are currently in the process of countless cloning them so we can pretty much have something to trade with people. :sweat: He's the better one at cloning and I'm helping him with his competitive game so it's win-win! Anyone who wants the shiny 6 IV Darkrai, just let me know! ;) Honestly, I don't what to ask for. :sweat: Your friendship is perfect enough for me. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok, so earlier today I got a shiny 6 IV Darkrai with Pokerus. Me and brother are currently in the process of countless cloning them so we can pretty much have something to trade with people. :sweat: He's the better one at cloning and I'm helping him with his competitive game so it's win-win! Anyone who wants the shiny 6 IV Darkrai, just let me know! ;) Honestly, I don't what to ask for. :sweat: Your friendship is perfect enough for me. :)

**** I'll take one, lolz. But really, I wanna give something in return. I have an extra Xerneas if you want it. Or wait, I think it's actually Yveltal since I traded the Xerneas. Let me know when you can trade so we can do that. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
**** I'll take one, lolz. But really, I wanna give something in return. I have an extra Xerneas if you want it. Or wait, I think it's actually Yveltal since I traded the Xerneas. Let me know when you can trade so we can do that. ^^

Oh I already have Xerneas if it is in fact Xerneas! Even if it is Yveltal, I don't want you to give up your mascot legendary! D: I'm currently cloning them, but right now it there are some bumps so hopefully I will be able to trade by Friday! :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh I already have Xerneas if it is in fact Xerneas! Even if it is Yveltal, I don't want you to give up your mascot legendary! D: I'm currently cloning them, but right now it there are some bumps so hopefully I will be able to trade by Friday! :D

Okay, don't worry. Take your time. :nod: If I want a Darkrai it's merely to have something for that little trainer Rain who just beats me because her Darkrai puts my Pokémon to sleep. But if you do give me one with that move, I don't remember the name of it atm, but you probably know which one it is...well, she's gonna know what it feels like to have your entire team put to sleep. I bet she's even gonna run away, like most peeps I fight do when I actually beat them.

But anyway, yeah, lemme know how it goes. :yes:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

You. Freaking. Bet. And I still need to trade Gible for Vulpix lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom