• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Trading Center

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
do any one want to trade a level 5 lillipup female for a bulbasaur, cause that's my favorite pokemon since the first one, and the game i have is white 2

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ok, so... I feel awkward asking this for some reason. :P

Whatever. I'll just ask.

If anyone has a Ditto in X/Y that they are willing to trade then I'd appreciate it. I don't have much that I'm willing to trade. This is more like me begging. :P

I just want to breed so I can make bigger trades in the future, but the Pokemon I want to breed are male so a Ditto would make it possible (I believe). Anyways, I saw that you can't get Ditto until later in the game, and I am lazy. I understand if no one is willing to. xD

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Ok, so... I feel awkward asking this for some reason. :P

Whatever. I'll just ask.

If anyone has a Ditto in X/Y that they are willing to trade then I'd appreciate it. I don't have much that I'm willing to trade. This is more like me begging. :P

I just want to breed so I can make bigger trades in the future, but the Pokemon I want to breed are male so a Ditto would make it possible (I believe). Anyways, I saw that you can't get Ditto until later in the game, and I am lazy. I understand if no one is willing to. xD

Sure, just add me. 2492-5035-4170

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Pokemon X/Y

I have: Fennekin, Charmander, an Trochic. (I think only hardcore trainers would want Torchic) (I can breed more)
I want: Chespin, Froakie, Squirtle, and Bulbasuar.

I will trade any of those Pokemon for the ones I want. Unless you want something else. Then I'll try to get it or I'll already have it.

Rachel

be vigitant
Anyone have a modest Eevee? Any level is fine. Or a modest Sylveon although I wouldn't expect that xD

Uhh I don't have too much. A couple Charmanders, if you're interested in starters.

(I have Pokemon X)

S

slyd0g

I have Pokemon White 2 and I really want an EEVEE. I am willing to trade my level 38 ZANGOOSE or my level 38 BASCULIN.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Shinies for trade. I would list them all but I am sorta lazy, so just know that if you want to trade me, pm me or something. I also have a lot other Pokémon up for trade. This would be in Pokémon X and Y.

1) Shiny Pinsir.. Any level

2) I dont have any shinys, but ill make a deal, i have Xerneas and a bunch of other pokemon that im willing to trade, or willing to trade more than one for shiny pinsir (it would involve you trading low lvl easy catch pokemon youdont need)

3) I play X

pkfroce

Skelepuns
So uh... I'm looking for Manectric's Mega Stone. I'm not really sure what I have that I can trade though.

That OR Choice Specs or Focus Sash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom