• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I'm not going to start drama in this game, but if you have issues with people you should contact them privately instead of passive aggressively insulting them in this thread.

I will say though, that you seem to be taking things a little too personally. This is a game, nothing is personal unless you make it that way. We're allowed to voice if we don't agree with certain aspects of the game. It's nothing against the people that do use those aspects. I even said that OC can be useful in some ways, but I can still dislike something because it goes against what I think the main points of the game are while still respecting people that use it.

This has long since been resolved so please don't insert yourself in it.

No, I wasn't contacted by musicfan. In fact, it seems like another shall we say interested party beat him to it. We're mostly working individually though so it's not exactly a collaboration. I had no idea that musicfan was taking claims as well; but that most likely means that both Mason camps are using the OCs to communicate with confirmed roles, so the competition is interesting. Also, I should mention this, but when I said that Floppolio wasn't one of the "confirmed" people to vote on Garu, I meant that her role was never verified or brought up otherwise unlike the rest of the votes.

This is concerning to hear. We've confirmed music as town, but you're actively choosing to communicate with someone else instead? You say both mason camps are confirming roles but neither Rainami nor Funnier have had their roles cleared. Care to share your ideas Mason camp #2?

Rainami

locked away
I don't know nearly as many roles as music does. I've gotten some claims but not many, whereas he's considered a confirmed townie and seemingly has claims from most people, or at least more than me.

I haven't gotten any new claims since domo died.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Between the people who have either claimed in thread or to other people and the inactive people, I'm left with only about 4 choices. None of which I feel have done really done anything scummy. Not really liking this wagon on Pendio right now, since he hasn't said a whole lot and what he has said hasn't looked too bad to me. I feel like it could easily be scum pushing the lynch of a semi-inactive person. So I guess I'm stuck with going with my original thoughts.

Vote: Space

I know what emiya's alleged role is but I'm not going to be the one to say anything. I have a fairly neutral read on him right now.

Would you be able to tell what about knowing his role leads you to read him neutral without giving away what the claim is? I've had a scum lean on Emiya for a while and the only thing that's been keeping me from voting him is his soft claims, because he does that a lot as town. But I'm also not sure what role he's hinting since it seems like he's hinted at more than one ability.

This has long since been resolved so please don't insert yourself in it.

I was commenting on comments you made about ZD members not liking OC, which were made after I voiced my dislike for it. I was obviously involved in those comments and was defending myself. I'm not inserting myself into anything, I'm commenting on public thoughts made in a public thread that pertain to myself and the game.

funnier6

Courage~
Between the people who have either claimed in thread or to other people and the inactive people, I'm left with only about 4 choices. None of which I feel have done really done anything scummy. Not really liking this wagon on Pendio right now, since he hasn't said a whole lot and what he has said hasn't looked too bad to me. I feel like it could easily be scum pushing the lynch of a semi-inactive person. So I guess I'm stuck with going with my original thoughts.

Vote: Space

Would you be able to tell what about knowing his role leads you to read him neutral without giving away what the claim is? I've had a scum lean on Emiya for a while and the only thing that's been keeping me from voting him is his soft claims, because he does that a lot as town. But I'm also not sure what role he's hinting since it seems like he's hinted at more than one ability.

I was commenting on comments you made about ZD members not liking OC, which were made after I voiced my dislike for it. I was obviously involved in those comments and was defending myself. I'm not inserting myself into anything, I'm commenting on public thoughts made in a public thread that pertain to myself and the game.

I also know naturally and I'm a lot more convinced emiyas town, from what I know of the claims and his posts so far I'd bet he was town.

I'm not quite sure what Rainy distrusts about him, I assume his posts.

Lily

Mischievous Minx

Either way, lets stop squabbling like children and try to focus on the game, mmk?

I've thought of Pendio's actions to be slightly scummy since the start, and unlike Space, he doesnt bother to defend himself or post at all for the most part. With really nothing to go on for now, I'd rather this than a No Lynch.

Rainami

locked away

music technically did tell me one thing. Specifically, after garu suggested the massclaim, I asked music if he got a certain roleclaim from anyone. The answer was yes, and I became suspect of emiya, until funnier told me about yet another, related roleclaim he heard of. I have no idea who has these two roles in question, but they're similar to emiya's. That might mean one of those three is scum.

this will become relevant soon, probably.

I'll admit, I don't understand why mafia would be doing what he's doing. But it's an odd situation, and I'm not going to assume anything until further notice.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I've seen non bastard announced games have masons as different alignments. All capsing me doesn't change that.

Jamie

Regardless it doesn't change all of the other points I made.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I also know naturally and I'm a lot more convinced emiyas town, from what I know of the claims and his posts so far I'd bet he was town.

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, since he seems to have a plan he wants to try out which if it works will give us a lot more information to work with. And I will admit that he's drawing a lot of attention to himself with a risky plan if he is scum, so that makes me a little more doubtful about my read on him.

I've thought of Pendio's actions to be slightly scummy since the start, and unlike Space, he doesnt bother to defend himself or post at all for the most part. With really nothing to go on for now, I'd rather this than a No Lynch.

Exactly, he's not even posting. So he's basically inactive, and for some reason people were against lynching inactives before but now all of a sudden it's okay. And it's not going to be a no lynch. There are other possibilities, which other people are pursuing so the chances that that changes and people suddenly vote for a no lynch are slim.

music technically did tell me one thing. Specifically, after garu suggested the massclaim, I asked music if he got a certain roleclaim from anyone. The answer was yes, and I became suspect of emiya, until funnier told me about yet another, related roleclaim he heard of. I have no idea who has these two roles in question, but they're similar to emiya's. That might mean one emiya or the other two is scum.

this will become relevant soon, probably.

Okay, that explains things a little more. Not completely, but I see your reasoning a bit better now. Thanks for that.

Rainami

locked away
to be fair, I've noticed it seems very taboo on bmgf to make a bastard game without mentioning it in the rules. Some rulesets even go out of their way to clarify the game could be semi bastard. Since 75% of the people hosting the game are bmgf members, it's probably safe to assume the game's not bastard in any way.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Exactly, he's not even posting. So he's basically inactive, and for some reason people were against lynching inactives before but now all of a sudden it's okay. And it's not going to be a no lynch. There are other possibilities, which other people are pursuing so the chances that that changes and people suddenly vote for a no lynch are slim.

To be honest I'm getting rather annoyed by the amount of inactives. We have a few others still waiting to be subbed out but no one wants to take the baton. I've seen a few people on but ignoring the game as well. I'm all for taking shots in the dark and hoping for the best, rather than walking in circles waiting to get picked off at night. However, instead of doing that right now, as I've said, I see Pendio as scummy so I'll start there.

Jamie

This entire game has become a **** show more focused on winning than having fun and it's ****ing really stupid imo.

We are having a massclaim early in game when we are doing fine, all out of chat and super sekret, no one had any idea what's going on or if mf's evaluations are any good at all. he could have all the info but be making the wrong calls.

We are also having other users going player to player asking for massclaims; doesn't this just seem inherently unfun?

Then we have someone asking for us to all vote on one player to get his super sekret 1 shot role to go.

I'm being bugged at for not scumhunting. What scumhunting is there to do? There is no scumhunting being done in this thread. All anyone has posted in the last 6 ****ing pages is related to their roles. What do you want me to do? Go to a super sekret OC and find info?

Jamie

Literally ALL scumhunting I've seen is either "Pendio is inactive, let's vote him" or "Space isn't inactive, but im mildly uncomfortable with his posts"

A++* why am i getting **** again?

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Literally ALL scumhunting I've seen is either "Pendio is inactive, let's vote him" or "Space isn't inactive, but im mildly uncomfortable with his posts"

A++* why am i getting **** again?

I'm trying to keep the game going here, what do you want to do Jamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom