• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It doesn't matter who the target is, in fact I agree that Floppolio isn't the best one. But I'll have to give further impressions later on. For now:

Unvote

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sorry misread one of your posts.

Btw you talked about exchanging information with someone you don't trust. That's part of the fun with oc is taking risks. Exchanging claims, telling someone you got a cop check on them, or even lying for information.

I think with double masons and double rolecop that this game will have quite a few more obscure roles and that makes it fun because it ruins the mascaim. If it was simple then the massclaim would be annoying. Technically still is but is leas annoying this time.

And this is much better than old twr. We used to be so much more oc heavy.
if it's role madness then how do we even know that mf is town

we had a scum/town mason pair here before, and no one expected it because we hadn't had it prior

yet we are expected to just say every players role to someone with no confirmed alignment and have them play the game for us

As if 1. Scum couldn't easily fake claim so the whole ****ing thing is pointless and
2. We know for sure that this person is going to follow the instructions properly and actually be helpful

what happens when they say someone is playing weird for their role so we lynch them and the player flips town?

Jamie

I don't know of any foolproof plan

I'm disappointed to see the mixed reception ZD seems to have to OC, I've acknowledged it has negative aspects but I've come to prefer it overall.

then again, I have little experience playing games without OC.
OC is incredibly rare and you guys are actually the strange ones though I'm willing to adapt, hence the crossover

Jamie

This is why I'm not really digging the whole OC thing. People have information that others don't, and then make vague votes based on that. I can't do anything with that if you can't convince me why someone is suspicious. I understand all the people receiving info feel they have reasons to suspect the people they do, but the rest of us don't know what that is and can't just blindly trust people who claim to have inconsistent information. I'm not too keen on voting someone just based on how others interpret things they've learned.
I'm not trusting a single vote that you don't explain and it's just "muh super sekret information". What if your evaluation of that info is bad and we could provide a better perspective? Share it here or I'm not gonna sheep probably.

Jamie

I don't have a problem with you waiting to elaborate until you figure out what's going on. In fact, I think that's the best course of action. But placing a vote because of info, then removing it and voting someone else, still based on that info just makes things confusing. I think it would be better to wait to place your vote until you do feel like you can expand upon it a little more.

I can see instances where OC can be useful, but I feel it's also a bit of a distraction to actually reading into things and making connections there to problem solve.
lots of things are useful. It'd be really useful if I had everyone's role PMs for example.

Now whether OC should be allowed or not is up to the game mod, but if there WERE a role where I had everyones PMs and I voted based on it it would be apropos for me to explain why

Lily

Mischievous Minx
if it's role madness then how do we even know that mf is town

we had a scum/town mason pair here before, and no one expected it because we hadn't had it prior

yet we are expected to just say every players role to someone with no confirmed alignment and have them play the game for us

As if 1. Scum couldn't easily fake claim so the whole ****ing thing is pointless and
2. We know for sure that this person is going to follow the instructions properly and actually be helpful

what happens when they say someone is playing weird for their role so we lynch them and the player flips town?

Do you follow Pokemon? If so you should know who he is by name at this point. I don't see a possible way that he could be scum.

Jamie

Do you follow Pokemon? If so you should know who he is by name at this point. I don't see a possible way that he could be scum.
Why couldn't the final boss of the game be scum?

Mint Elv

Fish!
Vote: pendio

I don't believe it's rolemadness considering my own role is limited shot.

I also checked space and finally got the results. She's not worth a lynch yet.

Pendios has been scummy so I'm going for him.

Jamie

Because of the others who have died. All names have fallen into their proper series alignment thus far.
Isn't Blue a bad guy in the first games..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom