• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space

invisible victory
Unvote: Floppolio

with how this phase has been going, I think a lynch is exactly what we need to get everyone's head back in the game. Through that we'll be able to actually analyze and scumhunt in thread. (this probably seems obvious but yeah I'm saying it because OC isn't going to get everything done) And I think the best bet is Pendio not just because it's the wagon/what others have been saying. But because 1) it fits with the at least one inactive scum. 2) hasn't done anything, I put him as scum on my reads anyway so I'm good with this. 3) since he hasn't really done anything substantial it could be helpful to look back and see if anyone has defended him for seemingly no reason, and/or with the few interaction he's had, has anything seemed off? It'll give us something to look at anyway.

Vote: Pendio

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Lol@you basically ****ting on half the people who are playing right now and then saying please don't sub we need activity. Which is it? Do you want us to play or not? Because your post is just antagonistic.

I saw multiple posts about pendio being inactive and I don't see how you missed them.

I also think the entire game day has been dictated by cryptic information, votes on EMIYA because of stuff relayed to players that they won't tell any of us, votes on Space and Pendio and others because of a super sekret role, votes being removed because mf or other people with loads of info we don't have telling people that x person looks good based on their sekret info. I am trying, and it's frustrating you're saying I'm not. I can't play the ****ing game if at LEAST 50% of the posts this game day have either been directly related to, influenced by, or commenting on the existence of info that MOST OF US DON'T HAVE.

Jamie

And since you're denying it, I'll go grab all of the quotes

funnier6

Courage~
The difference here is their roles were given in one pm.

Again this is a case where their role pms were in one pm. Heck they literally have the same role basically. The redacted parts are music. There is no doubting that pm.

Honestly the only thing making this un-fun is the complaining. I understand that OC is new for you guys and I know how much of a pain it can be, especially for mafia members. I've been on the crap ends.

But there is not super secret oc or overuse.

This day started with cases on Space and cases on Flop. Flops had no reasoning and died quickly. My role was out the moment Feenie died. So I came out to prevent a lynch of a possible town member who I don't find scummy anyways. This would be no different from any NOC game.

I'm not going to put Spaces role more than I have because that is like outing who the cop is.

The iancitivity is annoying, but the hosts are working on it. LG subbed back in. Storm was modkilled. Next townie who dies can probably let sub back in.

Any bit of the game not being fun is just stuff being blown out of proportion.

Who is voting Pendio for inactivity? He's being voted for being scummy.

And I can't say anything on the case for Space because I didn't understand it either. But that happens. Bad cases happen.

No it's not dictating anything. To not dictating the votes that were on flop, or Space, or taking the votes on space, or the votes on Pendio.

To me it looks more like you guys don't want to try. Not OC and not even actual in thread at this point.

I honestly don't have any. I haven't been oc much outside of telling music my result.

However I do find it disturbing that Funnier was upset about not having information as though he's more entitled to it than basically the whole thread. As though he's super cleared.

Please don't. It's hard yes. But please don't because we don't need more inactivity. And if you persevere then hopefully we can make this game fun again.

........Your posts. I'm not voting you for inactivity. I'm voting you for scummy posts.

To the ZD people I know it seems like OC is taking over too much, but it's not. I think you guys are concentrating too much on s little bit of OC that won't solve the game in one phase.

Yes we suggested claiming to music, but that doesn't mean the game will be solved. We don't know what's in this game. We could have crazy roles that we don't know which means mafia can get away with fake claiming stuff like doctor.

It doesn't change the fact that we still need to look at posts in the thread. Make decisions in the thread. Please just stop thinking so much about the OC and concentrate on the thread because it is still where everything is happening and will be where everything is happening.

And people thinking about subbing out please don't. We already have enough inactivity, and I know I haven't been the most active but I am trying, and there are others trying too.

And yes the inactives are annoying but the hosts are doing their best. So please just try and enjoy it.

I'm not more entitled than anybody else, it's just that I was sort of okay with not being able to get things done in the thread cause I had OC, but now I can't get things done in either the thread or OC so I'm basically watching the game burn rn.
Unvote: Floppolio

with how this phase has been going, I think a lynch is exactly what we need to get everyone's head back in the game. Through that we'll be able to actually analyze and scumhunt in thread. (this probably seems obvious but yeah I'm saying it because OC isn't going to get everything done) And I think the best bet is Pendio not just because it's the wagon/what others have been saying. But because 1) it fits with the at least one inactive scum. 2) hasn't done anything, I put him as scum on my reads anyway so I'm good with this. 3) since he hasn't really done anything substantial it could be helpful to look back and see if anyone has defended him for seemingly no reason, and/or with the few interaction he's had, has anything seemed off? It'll give us something to look at anyway.

Vote: Pendio

Maybe I'm biased but both of your votes today feel like you're not solving you're just trying to get someone lynched who isn't you.

Jamie

Vote: @Floppolio

This has to happen, and I'm asking everyone to join in. Those who don't are getting placed under on a scumlist and I'll be very thorough in dealing with that. We can't get information otherwise.

My reasoning: Floppolio was the first to vote Lone Garu and didn't say anything since. I'm choosing to target her(?) since she was the only one who hasn't been confirmed yet. And one other reason that's already been hinted at.

Ok, so I take it you have some reasoning you're not telling us here for a reason. I take it you found something. I don't really see mafia making a move so blatant like this and I am reading you quite strongly as town so I'll take your word for it. If you're wrong, you're going to have quite a bit of explaining to do.

Vote: Floppolio

This is sudden.

Very aggresive. Maybe you can clarify why/how she needs to be lynched or we can't get information (if I understand you correctly) more than the other inactives that are waiting for a sub? Especially considering that she actually has contributed?

So you suspect her because she was the first to vote someone she made a case (however small) on someone that turned out to be wrong? Would you lynch funnier for being just as much a part of that lynch,without the busy/inactive excuse? And what do you mean, only one that hasn't been confirmed?

Like Bok says, you clearly have more behind your vote than this, but unlike him, I'm not just going to sheep you because of shallow reasoning and hinting at more. Please explain what the hell you're talking about or I'd recommend nobody else should either.

Do you really think scum would make a move like this?

I have no idea and I don't care.

If Shirou's town, he should be willing to explain himself and actually make a convincing case with his real reasons.

Honestly, anybody can be the lynch target (well besides me lol), I just need as many votes on one suspect as possible. Of course I'm going to be aggressive about stressing the importance of seeing this through either way, and anyone who avoids it altogether is likely scum. I've only got one shot at this so I want it to count towards something.

As far as my motives go, I wouldn't pull this kind of stunt if I was Mafia. I believe that Minish Link can attest to that much. With as many players as we have left that move would be too risky, but as Town that would benefit us exponentially. I'm really sticking my neck out here.

So for starters, how about we choose a suspect we can all agree with?

Okay humor me, since I apparently missed the plot here. Why not you again? Why is it that anyone else in the game has to be the lynch target but you? I still dont trust you, so I'd like a reasonable response please. Also why did you choose Floppolio for a vote right away?

This just sounds desperate and it feels like you are going well off the path here. Unless you are holding info against her from us, this is just absurd. I'll humor your vote for her, assuming you can enlighten us with your true reasoning.

If mafia never knew there was a watcher out there, that would've been useful. Now they'll probably just target inactives (see Domo) so that the watcher is less likely to watch their target. I never thought you posted that without the watcher's permission, I just have problems with how you went about it.

I just find it weird that you have to develop reads on certain people to be able to develop your reads on others. You should be able to get a feel for someone from their own actions. Not saying I find that scummy though, just odd.

Same.

Hm, yeah I can't say I see this coming from scum EMIYA at all. Though the whole thing just really confuses me. I'm not sure what role you've been trying to hint at this whole time which is throwing me off.

Also, I do agree that it seemed you had something specific on Floppolio. If you do then that would be pretty helpful, and I'd be more inclined to vote for them. But as it stands, I don't really have any read on them and would be more comfortable voting for someone I do have a read on, such as Space.

1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. CheffOfGames Lone_Garurumon
  5. @Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro

The ZD guys were wondering how OC is helpful? This is how!

THANKS TO THE DEATH OF DOMO, MUSICFAN IS NOW CONFIRMED TOWN! ALL PLAYERS MUST CLAIM TO THEM IN PRIVATE! ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CLAIM IS INSTANTLY SUSPECT!

@doctor your next target is musicfan. I don't care who else you think is Town, we know music is Town, and that's much more important.

@musicfan don't tell the thread any specifics on who has claimed to you, but you should tell the game about anything that looks off to you. Duplicate claims, claims that seem unlikely, stuff like that. Don;t give us the specific claims, just give us the players who made them.

This is a process commonly referred to as "Town Leader" patented by Elieson of BMGf. It is stupidly effective, but can only be done with OC.

this is just the FIRST PAGE of the start of the game day

it starts with people discussing EMIYA's claim about, what must be, a role he knows about someone else (i beleive he confirms as much later), and hes working in tandem with them. we dont know anything about this and this is all OC info we don't have.

it then continues with the musicfan thing. This is only the first ****ing page.
I'm fine with this as long as music is willing to keep this separate from the other claimed masons, as I'm still wary of them and they aren't proven town yet.

I don't think that's the case, as I don't even think funnier has played in a game with Jamie yet. Plus Jamie is just really hard to read anyways.

Oh, yes, good point.
@musicfan DO NOT tell the other Mason pair anything people tell you in private.

I will keep it from them. I dont trust them fully because of their claiming to have a power role.

It'll take some time for the claims to pile up, so in the meantime I'm going to
Vote: EMIYA Shirou

I've caught your softclaim good sir, and based on information that had been revealed to me; I don't buy it! This in addition to your lengthy dip into CWACing earlier on and your weird reasoning for the votes you're making makes me confident in my vote.

Yes, but a high post count from Jamie is deceptive since he puts all thoughts in different posts. His actual activity levels would be lower than the number implies.

The watcher makes it a real threat you see, if they killed one of us we'd know who did it. (It wasn't my idea to tell everyone but Rainy thought it was best)

I happen to believe that certain power roles who may be getting important information are higher on the list to be protected than music.

Also cmon Minish, either you believe us or you don't.

tons of discussion about the mf stuff, the existence of a watcher that we wouldnt know about if not for OC, the idea that we need to all wagon on one person ebcause of a role EMIYA shouldnt know about, garumon being suspicious of EMIYA because of "information"

Jamie

this is only two pages, do i need to continue or will you stop denying that the majority of posts have been about OC related ****?

Jamie

the question is, if theres so much stuff being posted in game about OC, imagine how much is actually being talked about in OC? OCs that I'm not a part of, I'm not in a single ****ing one, and so about 90% of messages are either about OC or in OC. and this isn't too much?

i shudder to think about what is too much.

Jamie

like a bunch of us have literally NO info and no idea what a large amount of you are talking about, and im expected to scum hunt with this

Jamie

why has pendio been scummy anyway? you havent explained it. you literally said "pendio has been scummy"

funnier6

Courage~
the question is, if theres so much stuff being posted in game about OC, imagine how much is actually being talked about in OC? OCs that I'm not a part of, I'm not in a single ****ing one, and so about 90% of messages are either about OC or in OC. and this isn't too much?

i shudder to think about what is too much.

I'll tell you everything I know in OC if you want, I'm kind of past caring.

Kuro

caw
So he's basically inactive, and for some reason people were against lynching inactives before but now all of a sudden it's okay.
No, that's not it, at least for me.

IDK, if people could share even a tiny bit of info when they talk about their OC reads that'd be helpful. I'm just lost.
^
It's people being like this that can make OC games intolerable. But it's a problem with the player that does that ****, not with OC itself, as I think you'd agree. But I also have to agree with Mido, instead of complaining about people having unshared info, just don't follow them unless they stop being moronic and share it? Yes, people are making posts and cases based on info only they or a few people have. But instead of ranting about the gamestate, call them out on their crap like I and others already did? It's as simple as saying you refuse to follow anything without proper explanation, ignore the crap and leave them to decide how much they want people to actually listen to them. Saying you "CAN'T PLAY THE GAME!"because you have to pressure people to give info does irritate me tbh. How is that much different from having to pressure someone's posts/cases/votes in NOC?

As far as I can tell, my level of activity has never been linked to my alignment. My low level of activity in this game has other reasons, as I have explained.
Like playing better when the game size is smaller? Hey, over half the game practically isn't (and pretty much never was) playing, you always had your small group to read. And catching up is fair, but like I mentioned much earlier on, it's very easy to say something and show you're paying attention rather than just vanish. If you'd rather catch up fully and build the right post before you post in thread, fine, but you have OC here, ****ing use it. Say where you are in the thread, give your current thoughts.. OC is the perfect place to say things that you don't think fit in the thread, you have no excuse.

So no, I don't want to lynch inactives. I want to lynch people who easily could have been doing something, but barely have done anything but make weak excuses and unfulfilled promises.

Jamie

I'll tell you everything I know in OC if you want, I'm kind of past caring.
no, i dont want to have secret info. i want everyone to say their OC **** publicly so everyone can play, and not just people with all of the secrets

Jamie

How is that much different from having to pressure someone's posts/cases/votes in NOC?
incredibly different, because people are making cases next to me and might actually lynch someone based on info i dont have.

Jamie

just going to ISO Pendio

he has 14 posts

only 3 of them have been made in the last 6 days

anyone who is pretending they have a real case on him is lying

Kuro

caw
this is just the FIRST PAGE of the start of the game day

it starts with people discussing EMIYA's claim about, what must be, a role he knows about someone else (i beleive he confirms as much later), and hes working in tandem with them. we dont know anything about this and this is all OC info we don't have.

it then continues with the musicfan thing. This is only the first ****ing page.

tons of discussion about the mf stuff, the existence of a watcher that we wouldnt know about if not for OC, the idea that we need to all wagon on one person ebcause of a role EMIYA shouldnt know about, garumon being suspicious of EMIYA because of "information"
And a good part of that is people telling EMIYA to explain himself? He's claimed to be the 1x Sensor himself btw. I'll grant the musicfan thing is worrying because a selfish/bad town leader is just painful, but you're not giving him a chance to see if he'll be like that?

And Garu explained why he's voting Pendio, after.... people didn't follow him until he did?

incredibly different, because people are making cases next to me and might actually lynch someone based on info i dont have.
So if someone makes a bare vote or shallow/weak case in NOC, challenging and pushing them is different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom