• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
  1. @funnier6
  2. @EMIYA Shirou
  3. Storm
  4. CheffOfGames Lone_Garurumon
  5. @Pendio
  6. A Link In Time
  7. Mellow Ezlo
  8. @Jamie
  9. Domozilla777
  10. @Minish_Link
  11. @AussieEevee
  12. @musicfan
  13. Feenie
  14. @Midorikawa
  15. @Bok of the Wild
  16. @Floppolio
  17. @Space
  18. YIGAhim
  19. @Finn Bálor
  20. @Libk
  21. Lone_Garurumon
  22. @DarthWolf
  23. @Lilac
  24. @Rainami
  25. @Kuro

The ZD guys were wondering how OC is helpful? This is how!

THANKS TO THE DEATH OF DOMO, MUSICFAN IS NOW CONFIRMED TOWN! ALL PLAYERS MUST CLAIM TO THEM IN PRIVATE! ANY PLAYER WHO DOES NOT CLAIM IS INSTANTLY SUSPECT!

@doctor your next target is musicfan. I don't care who else you think is Town, we know music is Town, and that's much more important.

@musicfan don't tell the thread any specifics on who has claimed to you, but you should tell the game about anything that looks off to you. Duplicate claims, claims that seem unlikely, stuff like that. Don;t give us the specific claims, just give us the players who made them.

This is a process commonly referred to as "Town Leader" patented by Elieson of BMGf. It is stupidly effective, but can only be done with OC.

I'm good with this, and I'll confide. I only ask as the others have, It's a secret to everybody! (Except Music of course)

Rainami

locked away
I'll elaborate more later, I'm in the process of trying to figure out what's going on based on the information I do have. Which is very limited....yet, I swear there's an inconsistency somewhere.

Space

invisible victory
? the votes on EMIYA Shirou didn't sit with me anyway & I'm curious about what's going on but I guess it'll become clear eventually.

anyway

Vote: Floppolio

I was purely neutral on Floppolio before, I did not like Flop's read list - it was pretty weak in overall reasoning. They've drifted by and placed a vote on Lone_Garurumon with not much reasoning and then has disappeared since. Not to mention it would go along with the thinking of one scum is likely inactive - in that case, I'm laying low off DarthWolf for now.

Rainami

locked away
it has to do with this
It'll take some time for the claims to pile up, so in the meantime I'm going to
Vote: EMIYA Shirou

I've caught your softclaim good sir, and based on information that had been revealed to me; I don't buy it! This in addition to your lengthy dip into CWACing earlier on and your weird reasoning for the votes you're making makes me confident in my vote.

anyways, for the time being, I'm going to give emiya the benefit of the doubt and vote for flop.

Vote: Floppolio

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
This is why I'm not really digging the whole OC thing. People have information that others don't, and then make vague votes based on that. I can't do anything with that if you can't convince me why someone is suspicious. I understand all the people receiving info feel they have reasons to suspect the people they do, but the rest of us don't know what that is and can't just blindly trust people who claim to have inconsistent information. I'm not too keen on voting someone just based on how others interpret things they've learned.

Rainami

locked away
This is why I'm not really digging the whole OC thing. People have information that others don't, and then make vague votes based on that. I can't do anything with that if you can't convince me why someone is suspicious. I understand all the people receiving info feel they have reasons to suspect the people they do, but the rest of us don't know what that is and can't just blindly trust people who claim to have inconsistent information. I'm not too keen on voting someone just based on how others interpret things they've learned.
I just don't consider it ideal for me to elaborate when I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.

I've always kind of looked at OC as a double edged sword. Claiming in itself doesn't bother me but there are instances where games become a little more focused on mass claiming than I'd prefer. Though whenever there's not OC I get frustrated because it's what I'm used to, and it's really useful.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I just don't consider it ideal for me to elaborate when I'm still trying to figure out what's going on.

I've always kind of looked at OC as a double edged sword. Claiming in itself doesn't bother me but there are instances where games become a little more focused on mass claiming than I'd prefer. Though whenever there's not OC I get frustrated because it's what I'm used to, and it's really useful.

I don't have a problem with you waiting to elaborate until you figure out what's going on. In fact, I think that's the best course of action. But placing a vote because of info, then removing it and voting someone else, still based on that info just makes things confusing. I think it would be better to wait to place your vote until you do feel like you can expand upon it a little more.

I can see instances where OC can be useful, but I feel it's also a bit of a distraction to actually reading into things and making connections there to problem solve.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The question is, who? There still are too many people who just aren't in this game for all intents and purposes. What do you think of Space and Pendio, since they're the other targets people have chosen?

And yes, please share what you very clearly implied you had against Flop.
I'm down for either of them (although Space is giving me Town vibes). In retrospect, I was probably a bit hasty in choosing a target and should have asked that we decide on one as a whole. And no, I don't have anything specific against Flop, she was just the first to spring to mind.

Okay humor me, since I apparently missed the plot here. Why not you again? Why is it that anyone else in the game has to be the lynch target but you? I still dont trust you, so I'd like a reasonable response please. Also why did you choose Floppolio for a vote right away?
Personally? I have an auxiliary power that's too important to waste. If I died, then I clearly wouldn't be able to use it. Feel free to pursue me Tomorrow, or investigate me if you're yet another Cop role. But doing that right now would speak ill for the Town.

This just sounds desperate and it feels like you are going well off the path here. Unless you are holding info against her from us, this is just absurd. I'll humor your vote for her, assuming you can enlighten us with your true reasoning.
It did come off as desperate, but I needed to get everyone's attention and that worked out just fine. Still, I'm serious when I said anyone who doesn't go along is scummy; that goes double for people who realize what the role is and its importance.

It'll take some time for the claims to pile up, so in the meantime I'm going to
Vote: EMIYA Shirou

I've caught your softclaim good sir, and based on information that had been revealed to me; I don't buy it! This in addition to your lengthy dip into CWACing earlier on and your weird reasoning for the votes you're making makes me confident in my vote.
Max! You're back! =O

If you are who I think you are, then that means you've also been in contact with...them. In that case, I'll be a bit more straightforward and iron out some little details. Due to the sheer rarity of the role, I didn't want to spend it on an early lynch. Yesterday's shenanigans was an attempt to make a unified lynch since once again the votes were being split down the middle. That's why Today I decided to go the extra mile and try really really hard to make the one shot count towards something. Despite how risky it is, despite the dangers I might face later on, I know we can do this together, as friends! ...Or I could just sense who's scum on my own, that might work.

Furthermore, if you are who I think you are, then you most likely caught on to my main subset of powers. While the role isn't exactly Town-aligned every time, you should know who I've been protecting this entire time. To call me scum is to call them scum.

I'll elaborate more later, I'm in the process of trying to figure out what's going on based on the information I do have. Which is very limited....yet, I swear there's an inconsistency somewhere.
Do tell.

Rainami

locked away
there's too much overlap with certain alleged roles I'm aware of, for one.

as far as I recall, we don't know anything about chef, right? Aka who garu's subbing in for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom