• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Game day I think. So you've met your quota.
Anyways, looking at Pendio's "Ditto" theory, I like it, but something doesn't seem right. Ditto looks exactly like the other Pokemon, not like them transformed. However, I think Ditto as the town backup would make sense.

Except it said it looked just like them, not different. I think the ditto theory is extremely accurate.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote Tally:

Sadia (2): Repentance, Pendio

Not Voting - Sadia, Fig, Peachy, A Link In Time, Heroine of Time, Stitch ,DekuNut, PokaLink, 43ForceGems, Blackkirby, Kokirion, Deku Shroom, Celeboy, Justac00lguy, fused_shadows, Thareous

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
It seems like Rep is soft-claiming either Tracker or Watcher. It seems rather early for the Mafia to be pulling a stunt like that, so there's probably a good chance that Sadia might be Mafia.

FoS: Sadia

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Huh. Repentance, I'm not sure what you're hinting at. If you could be more precise, I'd have a chance to defend myself, thanks much. :)

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I think Pendio hit the nail right on the head with his Ditto theory (Inb4 he's actually cult leader)
Since we know Mewtwo is in the game, and that he's probably the GF, it seems likely that he was the one who killed MF (Though I don't really see why).
Also we know either a fire typed SK or Vig killed LG, I find Vig more likely considering LG's willingness to lynch Fused.

I have two suspicions
Sadia because of Repentances claims.

Fig, because he was last to vote GoomBoo, when it wasn't even necessary.

Besides that I haven't found anything to go off.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Well, um.... I have nothing to say regarding Sadia. I'm not suspicious at all, and I'm also not getting a Town read from her. Do whatever you want with her, I guess.

PokaLink: In my initial glance through the bandwagon, Fig's vote did pop out at me a little bit. The vote did not alter anything, in terms of who was going to be lynched. Off the top of my head, I can think of two situations in which a mafia member voted at the end of a bandwagon to ensure it happened; Jimmy27, who was the Godfather, in Marching Band Mafia (I believe), and Kirino just recently in Super Smash Bros., who was also the Godfather.

I'm not saying that Fig is the Godfather, nor am I saying he's Anti-Town. I'm just providing a little food for thought, in case Fig does something else suspicious, at which point we can come back to this and use it to make a case against Fig.

I plan to do a bigger look through the bandwagon, hopefully tomorrow or the day after.

Jamie

Alright, well here we go.

Firstly, Sadia admitted to saving kokirion:

Ya, kinda. I realize he may have an equal chance of being scum as everyone else, but he's a good and experienced that I'd rather not stupidly lynch on Day 1.

Inb4 he's scum. :I

EBWODP: *experienced player

Weird reasoning to me. If he's an experienced player, then he could be experienced Mafia, too. Besides, he was not even really in danger of being lynched, he only had one more vote than anyone else. What makes me really confused is why she switched her vote to goomboo(who we now know is town) instead of just unvoting and leaving it at that. Obviously she wanted to lynch someone. Why not kokirion? Because he's experienced? Sorry, not buying it.

And then when fused questioned why she was willing to sacrifice Heroine of Time for kokirion, she responds
See, I never really realized Pendio had a vote on her?! Replacement confusion, I guess. :I
This is a really odd response to me. She still didn't remove her vote for goomboo and put it back on kokirion (which would make it 3v3), she didn't actually even answer his question. All she said was "I never knew". Dancing around pretty basic questions, and she seemed pretty okay with lynching Heroine, but not kokirion? Why? Heroine is also experienced.

And then, today, this post:
Musicfan looks like he got killed by mafia?
How do you know it's mafia and not serial killer or another killing role? This is a role madness game, and you seem to know it's mafia. And no, a question mark to me does not make this any less of a statement.

I'm keeping my vote on Sadia, let's see what she has to say.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Alright, well here we go.

Firstly, Sadia admitted to saving kokirion:

Weird reasoning to me. If he's an experienced player, then he could be experienced Mafia, too. Besides, he was not even really in danger of being lynched, he only had one more vote than anyone else. What makes me really confused is why she switched her vote to goomboo(who we now know is town) instead of just unvoting and leaving it at that. Obviously she wanted to lynch someone. Why not kokirion? Because he's experienced? Sorry, not buying it.

And then when fused questioned why she was willing to sacrifice Heroine of Time for kokirion, she responds

This is a really odd response to me. She still didn't remove her vote for goomboo and put it back on kokirion (which would make it 3v3), she didn't actually even answer his question. All she said was "I never knew". Dancing around pretty basic questions, and she seemed pretty okay with lynching Heroine, but not kokirion? Why? Heroine is also experienced.

And then, today, this post:

How do you know it's mafia and not serial killer or another killing role? This is a role madness game, and you seem to know it's mafia. And no, a question mark to me does not make this any less of a statement.

I'm keeping my vote on Sadia, let's see what she has to say.

Why were you acting so mysterious about this earlier? Why did you wait until now to explain your reasoning? It's almost as if you voted for her before you came up with this.

FoS: Repentance

Jamie

Why were you acting so mysterious about this earlier? Why did you wait until now to explain your reasoning? It's almost as if you voted for her before you came up with this.

FoS: Repentance

It was a pressure vote to see how she'd respond. Often times mafia members will freak out by a single vote, as they have a lot more to lose if they die than a townie, letting their whole team down.

EBWODP

There are also other reasons for applying pressure to someone. At the beginning of the day, I find it's better to just vote sometimes and see how others respond, and post the reasoning later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom