• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Role PMs

musicfan
Greetings musicfan, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Venusaur, the Town Cop.

Once each night, you will be able to secretly investigate any player of your choice to determine their alignment. PM me with your target of choice, and I will return a 'guilty' or 'innocent' response. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

600px-003Venusaur.png

If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me. Please confirm that you have received and understand your role in the sign-up thread.
Fig
Greetings Fig, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Charizard, the Town Vigilante.

Once each night, you will be able to kill a player of your choice. Simply PM me with your desired target sometime during the night phase. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

600px-006Charizard.png

If you have any questions regarding your role, don’t hesitate to PM me. Please confirm that you have received and understand your role in the sign-up thread.
A Link In Time *
Greetings A Link In Time, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Blastoise, the Vengeful Townie.

If you happen to be lynched, you may get revenge by killing a player of your choice, as long as they were on your lynch bandwagon. I will PM you sometime before the night phase begins to confirm your target. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

600px-009Blastoise.png

Celeboy
Greetings Celeboy, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Raichu, the Town Lightning Rod.

During the night, you are able to redirect every night action to yourself. This means all kills, and also all protections, will be redirected to you; essentially, it causes that particular night phase to become obsolete, giving the town another free day of discussion without worrying about anybody dying. Use it sparingly, however, as it will only work once. PM me on the nights during which you intend to use it. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

600px-026Raichu.png

Peachy/Avagon
Greetings Peachy, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Nidoqueen, a Lover.

It seems you are madly in love with Nidoking, AKA DekuNut. Your love is so extreme that, should he die, you will kill yourself out of despair. You may secretly communicate with your fellow lover to discuss strategies and such here. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

6505351_orig.png

DekuNut
Greetings DekuNut, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Nidoking, a Lover.

It seems you are madly in love with Nidoqueen, AKA Peachy. Your love is so extreme that, should she die, you will kill yourself out of despair. You may secretly communicate with your fellow lover to discuss strategies and such here. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

034Nidoking.png

goomboo **
Greetings goomboo, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Clefable, the Town Redirector.

Each night, you may target a player to perform your powerful Metronome attack on. Any night actions that also targeted that player will be redirected to another random player (you don’t get to choose). Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

036Clefable.png

LittleGumball
Greetings LittleGumball, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Gengar, the Restless Spirit.

After/if you die, you are able to keep voting for players within the game thread. However, you may not discuss the game in any way. You may only vote. In vote tallies, your vote will be counted, but your name will not appear. You may vote and unvote as many times as you so desire. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

ectoplasma.jpg

fused_shadows
Greetings fused_shadows, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Electrode, the Bomb.

Should you be killed during the night phase, you will use your powerful Self Destruct attack to take your attacker down with you. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

600px-101Electrode.png

Justac00lguy
Greetings Justac00lguy, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Hitmonlee, a Mason.

Throughout the course of the game, you will have the ability to secretly speak with the other Mason, Repentance (Hitmonchan) to privately discuss strategies and such. You guys may communicate here. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

106Hitmonlee.png

Repentance
Greetings Repentance, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Hitmonchan, a Mason.

Throughout the course of the game, you will have the ability to secretly speak with the other Mason, Justac00lguy (Hitmonlee) to privately discuss strategies and such. You guys may communicate here. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

107Hitmonchan.png

43ForceGems/Lady of the Leaves
Greetings 43ForceGems, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Weezing, the Town Poisoner.

During the night, you may target a player of your choice to poison. Instead of dying during the night in which you use your role, they will die the next night. The player you target will not be aware that he/she is poisoned. However, be sure to use your role strategically, because you can only use it once. Simply PM me your target on the desired night. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

3625683-6976125647-pokem.png

Sadia
Greetings Sadia, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Chansey, the Town Doctor.

It seems you work for Nurse Joy... perhaps you could put your medical experience to good use? Once each night, you may protect one player of your choice from all kills. Simply PM me your desired target, and they will be prevented from getting killed during that particular night phase. You may not, however, target yourself, nor may you target the same player multiple nights in a row. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

113Chansey.png

Kokirion *
Greetings Kokirion, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Gyarados, the Town Bodyguard.

Once each night, you may target one player to protect them from getting killed during the night. Should they be targeted for a kill, you will take the blow instead, and thus die in their place. Simply PM me during the night phase with your desired target. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

600px-130Gyarados.png

Thareous
Greetings Thareous, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Ditto, the Town Backup.

You have the powerful ability Transform. Because of this, you will transform into the first player to die, and gain all of their abilities. An explanation of their role will be given to you after their death. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

132Ditto.png

Deku Shroom
Greetings Deku Shroom, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Mew, the Miller.

Seems you’ve got yourself stuck in a little bit of a pickle. Your intentions are good, but, as you are a legendary Pokémon, you will appear to be allied with the Mafia by any investigation. Since you are town aligned, you win when all forces opposing the town (ie. The Mafia) are eliminated.

600px-151Mew.png

PokaLink/musicfan
Greetings PokaLink, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Articuno, the Mafia Role Cop.

Your allies are Pendio (Mewtwo, the Godfather), Blackkirby (Zapdos, the Roleblocker) and ~Mizuki~ (Moltres, the Strongman).

It seems Mewtwo has recruited the three Legendary Birds of Kanto to help with his murderous rampage. As such, you are a member of the Mafia faction. Each night, you are, as a group, able to choose a target to kill, and your Godfather will carry out the attack. Should the Godfather die, any of the remaining mafia members may carry out the kills. As the Role Cop, you are able to fly high in the skies and see everything. You may choose one player each night to investigate to figure out their role. I will tell you what their role is, but not what it does. You may use this ability Twice, no more. You may secretly discuss strategies and such with your scum buddies here. Since you are Mafia aligned, you win when your numbers are either greater than or equal to those of the town.

144Articuno.png

Blackkirby
Greetings Blackkirby, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Zapdos, the Mafia Roleblocker.

Your allies are Pendio (Mewtwo, the Godfather), PokaLink (Articuno, the Role Cop) and ~Mizuki~ (Moltres, the Strongman).

It seems Mewtwo has recruited the three Legendary Birds of Kanto to help with his murderous rampage. As such, you are a member of the Mafia faction. Each night, you are, as a group, able to choose a target to kill, and your Godfather will carry out the attack. Should the Godfather die, any of the remaining mafia members may carry out the kills. As the Roleblocker, you are able to target one player each night and prevent them from carrying out their night action. You may secretly discuss strategies and such with your scum buddies here. Since you are Mafia aligned, you win when your numbers are either greater than or equal to those of the town.

145Zapdos.png

~Mizuki~/Heroine of Time
Greetings ~Mizuki~, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Moltres, the Mafia Strongman.

Your allies are Pendio (Mewtwo, the Godfather), PokaLink (Articuno, the Role Cop) and Blackkirby (Zapdos, the Roleblocker).

It seems Mewtwo has recruited the three Legendary Birds of Kanto to help with his murderous rampage. As such, you are a member of the Mafia faction. Each night, you are, as a group, able to choose a target to kill, and your Godfather will carry out the attack. Should the Godfather die, any of the remaining mafia members may carry out the kills. As the strongman, you are able to guarantee that your kills go through without fail. Use this power sparingly, however, as you may only use it twice. You may secretly discuss strategies and such with your scum buddies here. Since you are Mafia aligned, you win when your numbers are either greater than or equal to those of the town.
146Moltres.png

Pendio
Greetings Pendio, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Mewtwo, the Mafia Godfather.

Your allies are PokaLink (Articuno, the Role Cop), Blackkirby (Zapdos, the Roleblocker) and ~Mizuki~ (Moltres, the Strongman).

For some unexplainable reason, you have gotten a thirst for blood, and are now planning a murderous rampage. As such, you have recruited the three Legendary Birds to help you destroy all the other Pokémon. As the Godfather, you are able to choose one non-mafia player each night to kill. Although you choose the kill targets as a group, you will be the one to perform the actual kills. Also, though you are one of the bad guys, you are able to use your powerful psychic powers to make yourself appear innocent in investigations. You may secretly discuss strategies and such with your scum buddies here. Since you are Mafia aligned, you win when your numbers are either greater than or equal to those of the town.

600px-150Mewtwo.png

Stitch
Greetings Stitch, and welcome to Pokémon Mafia: Generation I. In this game, you are Giovanni, the Cult Leader.

It seems you are the only human in the game! As the Team Rocket boss, your primary goal is to steal as many powerful Pokémon as possible. Once each night, you may choose one player to recruit into your “cult”. That player will lose his/her previous alignment and ability and will instead gain the cultist alignment. You may recruit a player on every night, however you can only have a maximum of five cultists following you at a time. If one of them shall die, you may then recruit another. You have no other abilities. If you should die, no more Pokémon can be recruited into Team Rocket. As such, after your death, the Pokémon will need to fend for themselves.

You win by simply surviving until the end of the game, regardless of whether or not the town or mafia won the game. You may discuss tactics and such with your cultists here. Please do not inform any players that they are being recruited, leave all that to me.

259px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Giovanni.png

* ALiT and Koko were originally supposed to have reversed roles; Gyarados was supposed to be Vengeful while Blastoise was supposed to be Bodyguard. It was a small screw up on my part, but it really didn't matter in the end because it didn't break or affect the game in any way.

** The description for goomboo's role is actually more like that of a Nexus. I made it like that so as to balance the Lightning Rod role, but called it the Redirector to sound more fitting to the Pokémon it belonged to.

Night Actions

Night 1
musicfan: Investigate fused_shadows (innocent)
Fig: Kill LittleGumball
Sadia: Protect Peachy
Kokirion: Guard fused_shadows
Thareous: Transform into Clefable (Redirector)
Pendio: Kill musicfan
Blackkirby: Roleblock Stitch (failed)
Stitch: Recruit Thareous
Night 2
Celeboy: Used Lightning Rod
Fig: Kill Repentance (Redirected to Celeboy)
Kokirion: Guard fused_shadows (Redirected to Celeboy)
Pendio: Kill Stitch (Redirected to Celeboy)
Blackkirby: Roleblock Justac00lguy (Redirected to Celeboy [failed])
PokaLink: Investigate Fig (Redirected to Celeboy [Lightning Rod])
Stitch: Recruit Repentance (Redirected to Celeboy)
Night 3
Fig: Kill PokaLink
Pendio: Kill Repentance
Blackkirby: Roleblock Lady of the Leaves
Night 4
Fig: Kill A Link In Time (failed)
Lady of the Leaves: Poison Thareous
Pendio: Kill Fig
Blackkirby: Roleblock fused_shadows
Night 5
Pendio: Kill Justac00lguy
Blackkirby: Roleblock Deku Shroom

If you are wondering why the roleblocking of Stitch did not work, I gave him an immunity to roleblocking that he didn't know about until a little later.
The next failed roleblocking, this time against Justac00lguy (redirected to Celeboy) did not work because Celeboy, as an electric type, had an immunity to all electric type attacks (eg. Zapdos' roleblock)
Fig's kill of ALiT failed for much the same reason; his fire type attacks did nothing to ALiT, who was a water type. Didn't mention this little gimmick in the beginning because I was hoping I could use it to cause confusion, but I didn't really have any opportunities too.

Once again, I'd love to thank everybody for playing. I had a blast modding, and I hope to see you all back for the sequel, in which we travel through the Johto region! (assuming, of course, I don't decide to change my theme :P).

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Neat mechanics, Mez!

Fig's comment had really thrown me off. I suppose if he had lived that night, he would've tried to direct the vote to ALiT anyway. Nice game. I'll definitely be signing up for the next one.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
What did I tell you guys about Heroine?
Justac00lguy said:
Ya know what? Heroine is going to be scum soon and I guarantee she'll get away with being semi-inactive and win the game. It's all part of her elaborate plan.

---

Anyway well played Mafia and sorry Mellow and others for not really playing. I guess with Smash Mafia also going on at the same time I was kind of burned out. Oh and sorry to Fused too, my vote on you was very lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom