• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day 1 Final Vote Tally:

Thareous (1) - A Link In Time
goomboo (7) - Thareous, Sadia, fused_shadows, Justac00lguy, Kokirion, Repentance, Fig
Kokirion (1) - PokaLink
fused_shadows (5) - Deku Shroom, musicfan, Heroine of Time, goomboo, DekuNut
Deku Shroom (1) - Blackkirby
Blackkirby (1) - Stitch
Stitch (1) - Peachy
Repentance (1) - 43ForceGems
Heroine of Time (1) - LittleScumball
PokaLink (1) - Pendio
Mezlo and his vote count mistakes (1) - Sadia

Not Voting – Celeboy

[video=youtube;crGtvSoZIIY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crGtvSoZIIY[/video]
The first day was rather uneventful for the most part. The Pokémon were running about, playing around, and randomly attacking eachother, but it wasn’t until around the end of the day when they began getting serious.

When there were two Pokémon on the lynch table, the group were originally going after one, but then they switched in favour of a different one. They all ganged up on poor goomboo and began sending out a barrage of different attacks. Sometime during the fight, a moon stone flew out of the crowd and landed on the ground behind them. It was at that point that the town realized the fatal error they had made when they saw goomboo’s mangled body lying on the ground. Feeling saddened by their mistake and thinking about how useful goomboo could have been to them, the Pokémon decided to call it a day.

Goomboo was Clefable, the Town Redirector.

[video=youtube;nIaPfyMlIWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIaPfyMlIWg[/video]
The Living: (20)

- Sadia
- Fig
- LittleGumball
- Peachy
- A Link In Time
- Heroine of Time
- Stitch
- DekuNut
- PokaLink
- 43ForceGems
- Repentance
- Blackkirby
- Kokirion
- Deku Shroom
- Celeboy
- Justac00lguy
- Pendio
- musicfan
- fused_shadows
- Thareous

The Dead: (1)

- goomboo - Clefable, Town Redirector (Lynched Day 1)

NIGHT ONE BEGINS!

Night will end Sunday night at 11:59PM PST (approximately). Please send all night actions to me by then.

Reminder that night posting is not allowed in this game. Any breakers of this rule will be replaced/modkilled. Consider this the only warning.

That being said, LittleGumball, and only LittleGumball, may post once to prevent merge.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
[video=youtube;JNJJ-QkZ8cM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNJJ-QkZ8cM[/video]
Night fell upon the Kanto region. Some of the Pokémon decided not to sleep, and were out and about all night. The rest slept soundly.

It wasn’t until around halfway through the night that something interesting happened. LittleGumball was sound asleep... well, sort of; a ghost’s equivalent of sleep. From somewhere near the area in which she was sleeping came a sound. It was a loud roar, and it woke her up. She could hear the figure approaching. As she opened her eyes, all she could see was a large, winged silhouette. Before she had a chance to do anything, there was a burst of flames, and she was dead – well, sort of dead; ghosts can’t die afterall. She still had some life left in her, but not enough to assist in the search for the legendary Pokémon – Slightly disappointed in itself, the killer left quietly.

Meanwhile, musicfan was sleeping peacefully in a garden, absorbing the sweet aroma of all the plants around him. He was in the middle of a lovely dream about trees. Unfortunately, he never actually woke up from his dream. An invisible force lifted him into the air, and made him crash back down onto the ground. It was super effective. He was dead.

Elsewhere in Kanto, a lone figure wandered about in search of powerful Pokémon. He grabbed an odd-looking one that he thought could be useful to him. It looked just like the one that had died the day before... strange, perhaps it had transformed or something. o.o

LittleGumball was Gengar, the Restless Spirit.
Musicfan was Venusaur, the Town Cop.

The Living:

- Sadia
- Fig
- Peachy
- A Link In Time
- Heroine of Time
- Stitch
- DekuNut
- PokaLink
- 43ForceGems
- Repentance
- Blackkirby
- Kokirion
- Deku Shroom
- Celeboy
- Justac00lguy
- Pendio
- fused_shadows
- Thareous

The Dead:

- goomboo: Clefable, Town Redirector (Lynched Day 1)
- LittleGumball: Gengar, Restless Spirit (Burned to Death Night 1)
- musicfan: Venusaur, Town Cop (Killed Night 1)

DAY TWO BEGINS!

With 18 people alive, 10 votes is majority. Day will end Friday night at 9PM PST (ending it earlier so I’m not tired).

Starting this day, I am enforcing a 2-post quota. Failure to achieve this will result in replacement/modkill.

Oh, also, I should probably tell you now that this is a Role Madness Game. I’m sure some of you could have figured that out by your role. The way I see it, you can’t have a Pokémon game without it being role madness. I waited a day to say this to build suspense. :)

Now carry on.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
aw, poop

so if gummy votes, does the majority go up?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I have the feeling that Charizard is the Vigilante based on the description. I couldn't imagine Charizard being a non-town role. Unless it's Dragonite.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Musicfan looks like he got killed by mafia? Also,

Elsewhere in Kanto, a lone figure wandered about in search of powerful Pokémon. He grabbed an odd-looking one that he thought could be useful to him. It looked just like the one that had died the day before... strange, perhaps it had transformed or something.

What?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Okay so, what is Red? A cult leader?

And transformed? Seems to me like Mega Clefable. But does that make sense in the context of Gen 1? And how did Goomboo transform if he's dead?

Very confusing night scene.

Oh, and

Vote: Sadia

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Okay so, what is Red? A cult leader?

And transformed? Seems to me like Mega Clefable. But does that make sense in the context of Gen 1? And how did Goomboo transform if he's dead?

Very confusing night scene.

Oh, and

Vote: Sadia

Why did you vote for Sadia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom