• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You Would Love to Travel.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Japan and the USA, Japan has an awesome culture and technology everywhere (I'm learning the language this year :) ) and USA because it has so many great cities and people. Also maybe England too :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
New Zealand!!

We have been planning to move there since I was just a kid, 6 to be exact! I love everything about New Zealand, not too hot or too cold, the bugs and other insects there are also not that bad....which is a good thing for me:)

Plus I am a very outdoor person I love doing things all the time and England can get pretty boring :/ New Zealand is also famous for its sports and since I play lots of sports, it is just the perfect place for me! I honestly can't wait to move there, hopefully this November I will!

I'd like to visit China.

Not only is it the nation with the largest population in the world but the culture is rich-spanning over thousands of years-but the cities expansive and attractions plenty such as the Great Wall of China. My only concern is it being a communist nation but tourists are traditionally treated well.

Runner-ups are Japan and Canada.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I want to go to the Harry Potter theme park, I'd love to go to Los Angeles and go on set tours on the various studio lots, I go to the UK frequently for conventions and I'm very happy with that and want to keep doing that. Sure there are countries that would be cool to visit, but as long as there are geeky experiences to be had, I'm not that bothered with anything else :P

I actually entered a contest to be the host of a travel show on Travel + Escape so, hopefully I'll have lots of places to go if I win. Right now though I have my eyes set on Prague and Rome.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I've always wanted to go to Japan. The bright colors, the food and culture, and it's just amazing to visit there. I might be lost for the lack of not speaking their language, but I would like to visit there anyway.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
honestly i don't think I could settle with just one or two places. lol, i want to see everything. But I think where I want to see most is Spain and Greece . those are the two places I would love to see first.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd hit up Makkah, Saudi Arabia for a visit to the Ka'bah. I'd also tour Madina and several other cities, maybe even Ta'if. In fact, I'd prefer to die in Makkah soil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom