• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Places You Would Love to Travel.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I would die to go to Japan, I really want to see what their Shonen Jump Festival is like. I heard it was fun!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would love to go to China, Japan, Greece, Spain, and England. I love countries that have a lot of history and culture.

bunny

birb overlord
Oh, gosh... Where do I start? There are so many countries I'd love to visit. Japan is obviously a big one, since I'm already going there. There are a lot of other places I want to go to someday, too... Italy, France, Iceland, Spain... For some reason I just find different cultures, languages, and histories very, very interesting, and very, very appealing. If anything, I know I will at least try to go to Japan and Italy. Those are my two big ones.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
London. Hands down, London.

Runners up are New York, Tokyo, Rome definitely, Tuscany (my grandparents love Tuscany), Japan, Germany I heard was pretty, Scotland, Canada (for the syrup), Maybe Paris (tho I heard French people don't like us 'Muricanz), New Zealand, OH! SEALAND! Definitely Sealand, Austria (home of the Von Trapps), you have no idea how much I'm fangirling over all this right now. Curse you, Hetaliaaaa!

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
images

The island of Islay in Scotland because scotch. I would like to see more of Germany and Italy as well.

If Syria weren't a mess, I'd like to go there to see my friends. I used to really want to volunteer there and was getting ready to do just that, but then the conflict escalated... Ah, someday.

Other than that, there's a place in Greece I have to see, no matter what.

I actually entered a contest to be the host of a travel show on Travel + Escape so, hopefully I'll have lots of places to go if I win. Right now though I have my eyes set on Prague and Rome.

Good luck with the contest! I hope you win and get a chance to see those places.

octorok74

TETTAC
Germany and England mainly. My father deals in business with people in both of those places, so he can get us to places. But I would also just like to visit Europe in general. It seems like a neat place. And a lot of ZDers are there, so I may encounter some of them. If there was other places I would love to go to, I'd say Canada. I have friends that live there and it would be neat to just be up there I think. I'm told it's quite beautiful up in Canada, so that would be nice to see.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
1.)New York- I just love tall buildings and walking around just gazing at how the buildings are so tall compared to you.
2.) Tokyo,Japan-From what I've seen, Tokyo is a very busy, bustling city. My kind of place. Also, there are Pokemon Centers there.
3.) Greece-I haven't read too much about Greece, but there are a few buildings that look very interesting, and museums about Greece would be great too.
4.) Texas-There are a few steakhouses I've seen on tv that put all other steak I've tried to shame.
5.) Paris,France- I dunno, it just seems like a very nice place to be.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
For scenic reasons:
Iceland
Ireland
Australia/New Zealand
Argentina
Patagonia, South America
Finland and Norway

Japan - I find the culture fascinating!
Russia - I have always been interested in Russia, especially after reading some historical fiction based there.
Israel - Someday I'd love to take a trip to see Biblical locations
Any tropical Caribbean island :)

I pretty much want to explore everywhere, but those are some places at the top of the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom