• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Mido what do you think of MF saying you're on his team?

Sorry I'm a bit late with this, but here's my input. It did seem to me that he was trying to deflect the town's attention onto Annie and me in his final post as a last-ditch effort to get suspects rolling in on day 3, like everyone else mentioend. But what sparks my curiosity about his move was that it looked to me as if he could have just thrown any of the nine people who voted him out there. Perhaps he called me out due to the fact that I was one of the larger benefactors towards his lynch. I can't speak for Annie though, even though I did see musicfan just call out her overall inquisitive playstyle.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Sorry I'm a bit late with this, but here's my input. It did seem to me that he was trying to deflect the town's attention onto Annie and me in his final post as a last-ditch effort to get suspects rolling in on day 3, like everyone else mentioend. But what sparks my curiosity about his move was that it looked to me as if he could have just thrown any of the nine people who voted him out there. Perhaps he called me out due to the fact that I was one of the larger benefactors towards his lynch. I can't speak for Annie though, even though I did see musicfan just call out her overall inquisitive playstyle.

Man, I just love a good conspiracy. You know what else I love?

Monopoly

Monopoly - Dungeon Gaming Network

I believe neither Annie nor Mido are town at least from their posts thus far.

From my point of view, musicfan randomly grabbed two townies he wanted to frame. Annie then expressed disapproval at his tactics claiming she thought such a simple attack wouldn't work.

It's too early to tell though. I understand Viral's vote.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
musicfans action was highly odd for scum to do which means that Annie and Mido are most likely not scum. However there is the possibility he knew it was so absurd that we'd discredit it so it became a ploy to throw us off of his scent. We'll have to see how this goes. For now I'm not too worried about them, but I will keep an eye out.

I think we should go back to see who else we haven't seen a lot of. I still am interested in Marshal but considering we got scum, he may not be the right one. Or musicfan may have been covering him because he has a better power role. Only time will tell so for now I'm gonna go back through and check some things.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
musicfans action was highly odd for scum to do which means that Annie and Mido are most likely not scum. However there is the possibility he knew it was so absurd that we'd discredit it so it became a ploy to throw us off of his scent. We'll have to see how this goes. For now I'm not too worried about them, but I will keep an eye out.

That's literally what I said in that tiny text.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Instead of focusing on this throw tactic that musicman tried to use to throw us off either way, let's start some actual investigation, or in other words:

[C]
tumblr_m9iwnifWit1qih9gi.gif
[/C]

I've been taking some notes (yeah, I do that in Mafia games), and here's some snippets of what I've written after last night:

Keeseman's notes that bring all the boys to the yard said:
Josh and Thar were true townies. Look into who they were suspicious of.

I honestly had my suspicions about Josh, even though he was acting really nice. In fact, that was the reason for my suspicions. He had changed his meta up so much since last game (Mafia D:), I wondered if he changed it to throw off the town. Thar gave me a weird vibe, too, and was acting unusually aggressive, an aggression that seemed rather negative. I'm sorry, guys :kawaii:.

So I suggest we look into who they were suspicious of. I believe both Josh and Thar were suspicious of Marshall, and Thar was extremely suspicious of Viral. I don't want to look through all the pages, though, so I'm just going off memory.

Keeseman's notes that are better than yours said:
The Mafia seem to be the ones sitting on the sidelines, letting the town kill each other off. Musicfan made a careless mistake and let himself get killed. The others will not do the same.

Basically, I can't see the Mafia throwing themselves out there too much. Or at least, if they do, they will be extremely careful not to attract too much attention to themselves.

Now it's hard to know who to look into based off of inactivity, as Sirmat was a noob, and Atticus posted more than Dan did in the previous day, even though she wasn't playing at that point ;). Considering how weird Dan acted, I would suggest looking into Atticus, but then again, Dan is just Dan, so...

However, the Marshall wasn't extremely active either. Right now, he is my prime suspect. That doesn't mean much at this point, considering I don't have that much to go off of. But anyway...

IGMEOY: Marshall

EBWODP: Damn... BBcode fail... :facepalm:

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Keese said:
Now it's hard to know who to look into based off of inactivity, as Sirmat was a noob, and Atticus posted more than Dan did in the previous day, even though she wasn't playing at that point . Considering how weird Dan acted, I would suggest looking into Atticus, but then again, Dan is just Dan, so...

Keese, you have nothing to worry about. I can assure you that. :yes:

But I kind of agree that we should look into who both Thareous and Josh were suspecting. Chances are, they were onto something that we may have missed.

Rachel

be vigitant
well she just posts and posts and posts, you get that point right?
and she seemed (at least in this post, well crap now i can't find it) like she wanted to rush and get the day over with
and she so pro town, to much in my opinion, to be just a town person.

Since Im going down and Im a little bitter at my mafia buddies annie and mido. Annie more so for pushing people to much.

These two posts seem to correlate with one another. Robow87 kept saying that Annie was probably the Godfather because she posted so much and asked for people's opinions a lot. Then Musicfan says that Annie pushed people too much. Perhaps agreeing with a Mafia buddy? Regarding Annie and Mido, I'm inclined to think that they aren't really mafia, because that would be rather strange if Mafia betrayed their own. Annie's request for a mason claim was very strange, though, so I'm not sure.

FOS: Robow87

---

Also
I wasn't referring to the post where you explained your reasons--it started before that. This post is where you voted for Raindrop, but not before mentioning that you didn't think Musicfan was scum.

It's a suggestion in the sense that I can't force anyone to put it into practice.

In that case I simply won't vote for you. :)

Vote: Musicfan

Viral jumped in on Raindrop when Musicfan was tied for the most-voted player and negated any suspicion toward MF from then on. Considering that Rainy turned up Town, it's highly probable that Music is with the Pirates and was defended by Viral at that time.

I think Viral is worth a look. He went after Rainy, who turned out to be townie, vig no less, while others were going for muscifan, who turned out to be scum. He and musicfan could have planned musicfan's post about Annie and Mido to draw attention to Annie so he could vote for her and lynch another townie.

I'm the replacement for Sirmat, so I think I've read through everything, but please let me know if I missed something.

Mido

Version 1
I think Viral is worth a look. He went after Rainy, who turned out to be townie, vig no less, while others were going for muscifan, who turned out to be scum. He and musicfan could have planned musicfan's post about Annie and Mido to draw attention to Annie so he could vote for her and lynch another townie.

I'm the replacement for Sirmat, so I think I've read through everything, but please let me know if I missed something.[/QUOTE]

That's an interesting point you make on Viral, but I also noticed that he backed out when Rainy claimed, as did most of the other players.

Also, I'm beginning to give your second statement some more thought, I mean, Viral seemed to be for musicfan's lynch after my analysis, but I can't say otherwise.

EBWODP

Quote Fail #3

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Good catch with the Robow thing, Rachel.

Unless you think I'm a mafia day role cop, it was just bad luck I zoned in on Rainy.

Also, I'm beginning to give your second statement some more thought, I mean, Viral seemed to be for musicfan's lynch after my analysis, but I can't say otherwise.

Not to take anything away from you, but my reasons for switching my thoughts on MF were a bit different than yours. I don't mind saying it now if you want to know (why I switched my stance on MF and why I unvoted Rainy, besides the whole vig claim thing).

Carrying on from Rachel's line of thought, I'd like to know Robow's stance on all this, while I go read (and watch Arrested Development season 4 :D)

Mido

Version 1
Good catch with the Robow thing, Rachel.

Unless you think I'm a mafia day role cop, it was just bad luck I zoned in on Rainy.

Not to take anything away from you, but my reasons for switching my thoughts on MF were a bit different than yours. I don't mind saying it now if you want to know (why I switched my stance on MF and why I unvoted Rainy, besides the whole vig claim thing).

Carrying on from Rachel's line of thought, I'd like to know Robow's stance on all this, while I go read (and watch Arrested Development season 4 :D)

(Ah, good show from what I know!)

I see your point there on your reasoning, I was just basing it off of post order at the time.

I also want to hear from robow as well, since I know he had a stance on Annie. (Something that had to do with Cop/Godfather, if I recall.)

Christ, what happened to this game?! Let's get some activity, people. Everyone must be away for Memorial Day or something.

I'm somewhat hesitant to pursue Rob and Marshall since they're inexperienced but as Viral noted, Rachel's find is an interesting connection towards musicfan.

I'm not overly suspicious of Viral because I interpreted his assault on Rainy as wanting more information and when he found out she could be the vig, he quickly withdrew his vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom