• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2, final vote tally:
Viral Maze 1 (Josh)
musicfan 9 (Thareous, Annie, Mido, A Link In Time, Little Gumball, Darknut_Hunter, The Marshal, Dracomajora, Viral Maze)
Annie 1 (Dan)

After just some hours of discussing, the town seemed to have come to an agreement on whom to lynch next. In the afternoon, as musicfan walked up the small stairs to be hanged, the others looked at him, feeling more confident than they had been yesterday.

“My friends will get you.” musicfan mumbled quietly.

He later died immediately due to the weight of his large body.

musicfan was Bo’sun, the Mafia Roleblocker.

Sirmat and Dan have not made enough posts today. Though the day turned out shorter than expected they both have pretty bad activity. Sirmat will be replaced with Rachel, and Dan will be replaced with Atticus. I will PM them regarding this.

The living (15):
Dracomajora
Rachel
Viral Maze
robow87
Thareous
Keeseman
A Link In Time
LittleGumball
Heroine of Time
Mido
Annie
Josh
Darknut_Hunter
Atticus
The Marshal

The dead (3):
Raindrop14 - Lt. Gillette, the Vigilante (lynched day 1)
Keyshe - Jack Sparrow, a Survivor (night killed night 1)
musicfan - Bo’sun, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 2)

Night 2 begins!

Those of you with Active Power Roles, please send me your night actions via PM before Friday, May 24th 2013, at 23:00 Central European Summer Time.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No other deaths, surprisingly... Perhaps a Townie Roleblocker used their ability on a Serial Killer or the Godfather himself. If so, then hopefully we can disclose another, more powerful Mafia role this Day.

It's too bad that Dan happened to be replaced this game, because I was going to say something about his inactivity and how the majority of his posts were fluff. Oh well; Atticus will surely justify the role by being a more serious post...er. All right, that sounds dubious.

Finally, there's the bit where Musicfan said something about being bitter toward Annie and Mido. Although that seems a scum maneuver, I wouldn't completely discard the possibility that those two are also subject to being under the limelight. Annie makes verbose analyses one player at a time, which in turn makes her look pro-town as was aforementioned, whereas Mido only pops up to speak his mind. Those are the only points I have at present, but I'll go through their posts again sometime in the near future.

VOTE: Josh

At first I was like, "Wait... Ninten*'s in this game? Since when?"

You almost got me there. :P

Pen

The game is on!
During the dark night that followed Josh awoke from a scrambling noise just outside of the black smith’s house. Josh went out with his sword to see what had caused the noise, only to be met by a tall man who was aiming a pistol against Josh’s head. The tall man had a thin beard and a large hat with a long feather on his head.

“Are you the one who’s been killing innocent people?” Josh asked with a strong, though somewhat trembling voice.

“Aye! That be me, and me loyal maties of course!” the tall man replied with a gravelly, yet nasal voice and laughed boomingly.

“So now you’ve come to kill me as well, is that it?” Josh asked, while tying to figure out a way to flee without taking any damage.

“Aye!” the tall man said again. “You be brighter than ye look, boy! But I’m afraid it’s too late now.”

BANG!

The pistol was fired, and Josh fell lifeless to the ground. The tall man walked away.

Very early the following morning, Thareous woke up before everybody else. He decided to go for a walk in town before the others came out. On his stroll he walked by the black smith’s house and to his great surprise he found Josh there lying on the ground just outside. Thareous ran up to Josh, now with tears in his eyes.

“Josh! Josh!” he shouted. “Josh, wake up!”

But there was no reaction. Thareous started crying like never before, because Josh was the man he loved. Completely distressed he picked up Josh’s sword and stabbed himself in the stomach ending the unbearable suffering.

About an hour later the other villagers had assembled around the two dead ones.

Josh was Will Turner, a Lover.

Thareous was Elizabeth Swann, a Lover.

The living (13):
Dracomajora
Rachel
Viral Maze
robow87
Keeseman
A Link In Time
LittleGumball
Heroine of Time
Mido
Annie
Darknut_Hunter
Atticus
The Marshal

The dead (5):
Raindrop14 - Lt. Gillette, the Vigilante (lynched day 1)
Keyshe - Jack Sparrow, a Survivor (night killed night 1)
musicfan - Bo’sun, the Mafia Roleblocker (lynched day 2)
Josh - Will Turner, a Lover (night killed night 2)
Thareous - Elizabeth Swann, a Lover (suicide night 2)

Day 3 begins!

This day will end on Friday, May 31st 2013, at 23:00 Central European Summer Time.

During this day I want every single one of you to make at least five posts!

With 13 alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Oh, flibbertigibbet, I'm such an emotional "he". ;P

sorry josh bebe please don't kill me for real ._.

Aaaaaaand good luck to the rest of you... :yes:

/diesalready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom