• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
WHAT THE HECK. How is that even... like... Ugggh. So, Lovers are like Masons, I'm guessing? Except they both die when one dies?

Can't say that WASN'T expected? We had two Townies die and that was somehow EXPECTED? XD

You know, I'm not sure if Viral's referencing Josh's death, or the whole lover situation. Hmm...a curious case... :S

Now that Atticus is in the game, I have to step up my monopoly game.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Great. The Mafia got a two in one -.- But at least we caught scum :D I'll look over some posts now, and see if I catch anything new.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Anyways, on a more serious note, I haven't been keeping up with the game. I'll go back and skim to see what I can bring to the table. We need to catch more scum. Townies are already starting to walk the plank drop like flies.

Rachel

be vigitant
Hi guys :) Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I've been getting swamped with storms that have been messing with the power. I'll make a better response asap.

Pen

The game is on!
Current Vote Tally:
Annie 1 (Viral Maze)

Just to make it very clear, those of you who do not make at least 5 posts today will be mod killed, since we have no more replacements for the time being.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I'd like to know the same thing from Annie. He kind of insulted her while he was at it...

I had already told you what I think of it.

He's already played a game before, I do think I remember him saying. He knows what to do. It's pretty obvious that he was trying to bring me down with him. No normal Mafia would call on their mafia buddies like that. I've been pushing against him from the start. It's pretty obvious that he wants to take revenge. I mean, look at his post!

Since Im going down and Im a little bitter at my mafia buddies annie and mido. Annie more so for pushing people to much.

He's angry at me for pushing people? That doesn't even make sense.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I had already told you what I think of it.

He's already played a game before, I do think I remember him saying. He knows what to do. It's pretty obvious that he was trying to bring me down with him. No normal Mafia would call on their mafia buddies like that. I've been pushing against him from the start. It's pretty obvious that he wants to take revenge. I mean, look at his post!

He's angry at me for pushing people? That doesn't even make sense.

It was a different sort of game, though. Still under the title of Mafia, but a lot different.
But I see where you're coming from. Nobody would do that.

Unless they knew we would disregard that as a tactic to try and put suspicion on you and by naming you we would immediately throw away all suspicion because nobody would do that to their mafia bros-- *slap*

There. Stupid conspiracy theory mode disabled.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
MF said:
Since Im going down and Im a little bitter at my mafia buddies annie and mido. Annie more so for pushing people to much.
He's trying to make us think that they're mafia, but they could easily be town. It seems to be working, because Viral's already voted for Annie. Any mafia member knows not to rat out their fellow convicts, so why would MF do this? The whole "since I'm going down" concept is a pretty good excuse to lead on townies; however, there's always a possibility that they could be town. So please, lets not jump to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom