• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
I'd like to say one thing:

I blow at Mafia....

i'd like to apologize to the town for my ineptness. Also, it's kind of funny that dh and lg were both scum, and annie and i were discussing that at one point. And to ALIT, you sly dog, clever moves,i should have pursued my earlier points, sorry Viral.... :-(

Anyways, good game to all, and i hope i can improve in the future....

Mido, out.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'd like to say one thing:

I blow at Mafia....

i'd like to apologize to the town for my ineptness. Also, it's kind of funny that dh and lg were both scum, and annie and i were discussing that at one point. And to ALIT, you sly dog, clever moves,i should have pursued my earlier points, sorry Viral.... :-(

Anyways, good game to all, and i hope i can improve in the future....

Mido, out.

You aren't the worse Mido, so don't get down on yourself. You just keep improving ^^

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yeah, I have to say, I never suspected ALIT. He's really lucky the cop investiaged him, haha. I definitely suspected LG and DH, though, and I was almost certain they were both Mafia after I was NK'd. And yet everyone seemed determined to go after Viral instead. XD

Rachel

be vigitant
Good game, guys. I don't understand the Annie lynch, and I wish I could have done more for the town than being a vanilla townie. The mafia did a great job~

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Yeah apologies Annie, for helping to push your lynch. I didn't want Keese to waste an investigation on Mido so I thought lynching one of you two was the best option, and being the doctor, I knew I could protect Keese for one more night while he targeted someone else. That way we'd have confirmed masons (with one dead), and potentially a guilty investigation result for the next day.

I'm curious though, Draco, did you actually think I was scum, or did you just vote for me in the end because of LyLo/to end the game?

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Good job, Mafia. Congrats. You had me fooled there, ALIT.

My death scene was awesome. Great job modding, Pendio.

And yay, Raj thinks I'm cool! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom