• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pirates Mafia: Curse of the Black Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Ahoy, maties! I welcome ye all to the Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl Mafia game! I be Cap’n Pendio and I’m yer humble host.

Rules:
- Do not communicate with each other outside of the game regarding your roles.
- Reveal no information after you’ve died.
- Know the basic Mafia rules (obviously).
- You may role claim, but you may not name claim!
- Bold your votes
…on a separate line!
- Do not edit your posts!
- You may not use your Role PMs as evidence!
- Do not reveal outside information.
- Stay active.
- I would like it if you don’t post during the night periods.

It was a dark, calm and misty night in the Caribbean Sea. The water was still, and the wind was blowing softly through the air. A ship was floating just off the coast of the small and peaceful harbour town, Port Royal. The ship was painted in black, on top of the middle mast one could see the Jolly Roger flag and there seemed to be more mist around the ship than elsewhere on the ocean. The breeze blew gently in the black sails of the ship, causing it to drift closer to shore.

Suddenly the pirate ship fired numerous cannon balls towards the town, destroying several buildings in their way. The poor towns folks who awoke from the noise could do nothing but run and hope nothing bad happened to them. The soldiers in the town, on the other hand, returned cannon fire on the pirate ship. After a while the battle had ended and the night was calm yet again. When the soldiers boarded the ship on the following morning they found nobody aboard. After the investigation the citizens were counted. Some had passed away during the night’s battle, so there were not many of them left. Yet, there seemed to be more people around than there should be.

The townies started to suspect there were pirates hiding amongst them, so they decided to deal with the task at hand…

The living (18):
Dracomajora
musicfan
Sirmat
Viral Maze
robow87
Thareous
Keeseman
A Link In Time
LittleGumball
Heroine of Time
Mido
Annie
Raindrop14
Josh
Darknut_Hunter
Dan
The Marshal
Keyshe

The dead (0):

Day 1 begins!

With 18 alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch, otherwise day ends on Wednesday, May 15th 2013, at 19:00 according to my time zone (the +1 zone). It can be postponed though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom