• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaAllDay

Fierce Deity
i enjoyed the iron knuckles from ocarina of time because they were really fun and cool looking. They also posed a challenge the first time i fought one.

Kombatgod

Timeline Exegete
There have been many funny and many awesome enemies, but there are some I'm tied with:
Ghini
They're very funny with their faces and long tongues when they have them, but most important, I found that you can defeat them with only 1 single swing of the Rod of Seasons in Oracle of Seasons! Dudes, I don't know if anyone figured it out before me, but I've never heard of it before! It's not even in Zelda Dungeons' guides!
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda07-oracle-of-seasons-enemies.php#Ghini
You should add this information!

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Definitely the Takkuri from Majora's Mask. You know, the big blue-ish bird in Termina Field near Milk Road that steals your items. I just find it so bizarre on how it takes them to the Curiosity Shop...

O

ocarina64

My favorite enemy would have to be demise from skyward sword, the reason i think he is the best enemy of all the Zelda enemies is because the first time going through skyward sword it took me 20 tries to finally beat him and when i finally did beat him i felt accomplished.

One of my favourite enemies were the Stalfos in WW, they had so much character behind them, reminded me of the Ikana kingdom guys from MM :)

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
My favorite enemies are Darknuts in The Wind Waker. At first, they look humongous and impossible to defeat. But then you have to slowly take apart its armor, every sword slash progress. What I remember the most was that you had to hit the A button at just the right time to roll around them and cut the cords holding together their armor. You could also knock their helmets off! I really liked them because the required so much strategy.

I

iseemuffins

Griahim, Why, Because he is a boss, can be derppy, and is such a scrub

V

Vaati Reborn

FUNNY PIGGYS!!

I'd have to say Moblins, particularly from WW. What's not to love about them? They're the most original Baddys in the series and in WW, if you hit them in the rear with the bow or sword, they start to run around, crying, holding its rear until the effect wears off. That, and there just hard enough, not to make it frustrating, (except sometimes) but just fun to fight. Except maybe the occasional cheap shot.:clap:

My favorite Zelda enemy is the CHICKENS! No, but seriously my favorite enemy is the wallmaster. When I was younger they were the only enemy that ever really made me nervous and constantly checking my surroundings.

C

Chibo427

Mine would have to be the darknuts from Twilight Princess. specifically, in the Cave of Ordeals, when you have to fight 3 at once. cuz there fun and challenging to fight, and they look awesome.

D

dragonmon980

favorite zelda enemy

i like the darknaut because of they look cool like a true knight would be.

Z

ZeldavsMusic

Chickens

Those chickens man, they really do bug me. All I try too do is harvest ones meat and a whole flock appears out of no where to ruin my reaping. Nothing can stop them man, NOTHING! They ARE your enemy, you just know it's better to deny it. Cucco_(Ocarina_of_Time).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom