• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SongofLOZ

My Favorite LOZ Enemy And Why

My favorite LOZ enemy is the final boss in Skyward Sword because I found it intrusting how he drained the power of the skyward strike so you couldn't use it so it seemed as if you were stuck in the realm to die but then you learn that you have to absord the lightning and strike back. Also I just found him kind of challenging to fight. This is why this is my favorite enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

weraru_1

My favorite enemy from Zelda is the Wall master from the Ocarina of Time because it was scary at first and when I was in the forest temple I noticed a shadow getting bigger under me then when it grabbed head, I nearly had a heart attack. I know the shadow temple was supposed to be scariest, but the forest temple is scariest to me because of wall masters. and the music

Last edited by a moderator:

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
Bokoblins by a mile. In TP, I loved just smacking the crap out of 'em with the wooden sword and they're just as fun if not more in SS.

Last edited:
T

tuckermon19

darknuats their so cool they have a gaint sword I just love it when I get to battle them THEIR MY FAVORITE ENEMY

me to their both so cool I love to face off with them

My favorite enemy of all time is the Darknut from Twilight Princess.

The reason this enemy's my favorite is due to the challenge this enemy gave me, that it actually made me test my true skills unlike every other enemy in the game. Darknut's final form was also fun to fight because the increase speed of the human version made the fight extremely hard the first time i fought it. Overall Darknut's in Twilight Princess are some of the most enjoyable enemies to fight in the entire Zelda series

My favorite enemy in the legend of Zelda series is the Mad Scrub Deku. I like it because it has autumn colors and that is my favorite season.

T

The Chosen Hero

Shadow Link. From The Legend Of Zelda Four Swords. He Was A Good Challenge And Like You He Would Ecasinally Make More Of Him. And It Was A Good Puzzle Because You Had To Find The Original One Or The One That You Hit That Was Fake Would Vanish. He Was Also A Main Boss. You Fought Him Alot In That Game. But There Are 2 Diffrent Storys Of 4 Swords And I Got The Gamecube Version. Anyways Thats My Reason And My Favriote Boss.

[video=youtube;uLLPmZF1FF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLLPmZF1FF0[/video]

Not entirely sure if my answer counts, but I feel like doing this anyways. It seems as if almost every Zelda enemy is creative or unique in their own way so it really is hard to say my absolute favorite. If I had to pick I would say that my favorite would be the Deku Scrubs, Flare Dancers or the Iron Knuckles. I like the Deku Scrubs because the idea of an enemy that once it is defeated can help you by being a merch and selling you items you need is awesome for an adventure game like Zelda. The Flare Dancers in OoT were just really fun to fight against. The Challenge that the Iron Knuckle gave made it so worth the win once defeating it. I just realized all of my fav enemies were from OoT. I can't remember the birds name that steals your items in MM or else I would have named him. I loved shooting him from a distance to work on my aim. Also thinking back I loved the aliens that tried taking the cows and having to defend the ranch. Defending the wagon from the Gorman Brothers was a lot of fun too. It's just too hard to pick a favorite enemy... =(

I find this somewhat hard to answer, but would have to say the Darknut. Especially the ones in Wind Waker. I find them to be some of the best opponents (aside from bosses), and in Wind Waker, it's fun to destroy them. Twilight Princess had fun ones, too. Also, there were quite many of them in Minish Cap.

I

InfiniteCrisis

My favorite enemies would have to be the Stalphos. Especially in Skyward Sword, because they always provided a challenge, and they're so much fun to fight against.

My favorite enemy/enemies are chuchus from Wind Waker. :)

I like Chu Chu's because,
+They come in different colors
+Some may find them shocking :lol: ...puns are funny. yes they are.
+Some may find them sticky
+They have that face that tells you "KILL IT NOW!" :mad:
+They walk funny... maybe it's because they are made of jelly? :P
+You get to use your boomerang on them! :)
+They appear in the strangest areas
+They wobble and they're cute in that ugly-sort-of-way. :dry:

Well, that's my favorite enemy, but I'm going to keep on reading through this thread to get more info on other enemies, and see if I can add to my favorites list! Thanks for reading! :D

My favorite enemy is Lizalfos. I loved them in the 3d Zelda games. I especially liked the masked ones in Twilight Princess. They always posed quite a challenge, especially because they sometimes came in pairs. Plus they could breathe fire, and that's always awesome.
images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom