• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Figure Giveaway - Favorite Zelda Enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite enemy would have to be Darknuts from Twilight Princess. It was Because they were so difficult to find and land a hit on them, and i really enjoyed how they made them a regular enemy, not just a one-time miniboss.

Cucco, I don't know if I can call it an enemy, but they do kill you (if you attack them). They are just awesome, he doesn't want to be killed by a cucco :)

I posted on this before, but i just filled in something

Stalfos is my favorite enemy in every game I played. They are not easy but also not hard. they look cool. in skyward sword are they much better then in earlier games and stalmaster is much better then normal ones because he has 4 weapons. There are stalfos bosses too, and they are just awesome

L

Link The Hero

Ghirahim. I know he's one of the newest enemies on the series and there is a LOT of other cool enemies. But, I have to say, Skyward Sword surpass the other games in many things and the battles are always more and more epics. Ghirahim is a cool character, he is scary and his theme song is awesome, but what made me chose him, was fighting with him. It's AWESOME! Really, It's a true sword fight with lots of strategy, a lot of dodging and great precision. I still love fighting him! I enjoy showing the fight to all my friends and let them play. We still try to beat our records on that fight! It's really awesome!
profile_picture_by_diamond_demon_lord-d4hsvdq.png

KnowItAllBird

Hero of Time
Skyward Sword Beamos. I loved these enemies because I felt like it put you in a rythym every time you went to fight one. I know many hated them, but I thought fighting was fun and the enemy design was clever.

On their own, they were easy to defeat. Slice, then stab. But when more than one was around things began to get challenging.

A

abissett

Has to be Twilit Fossil Stallord from TP. As much as i love all enemies from the series you have to love the game play with the spinner, plus its a great scene from the game!!

S

Sharmin07

My favorite enemies are I think they are called earth watchers, the guys in Skyward Sword from the silent realms. :D

M

mr.shortpants

mine is LEGEND OF ZELDA MAJORAS MASK DODONGOS there is many ways to beat it and when you use a bomb you get 50 ruppes

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
My favorite enemy is Bokoblins, I like that they look so different in every game, like they're changed to fit the art style. Plus they're fun to fight in Skyward Sword!

All around favorite enemies, Ineed to say Darknut is my favorite. He's a classic, almost in every game and in a lot of forms/designs and a perfect match for a knight in training; I esp. loved fighting him in Twilight Princess in Hyrule Castle. It was a longer battle and you needed some skill to throw down with him, unlike a lot of the other enemies that go down with hacking and slashing alone. Really made me feel like I (or Link really) was a skilled hero (even though things could have been worse or more realistic - they are less frustrating then the Iron Knuckles, particularly the Iron Knuckles found in the Adventure of Link (Zelda II) - those guys took some time and precision to defeat! Iron Knuckle, therefore, comes in second for me. I can't forgive all those shield blocks and all that frustration they gave my in Zelda II; esp. because I couldn't safe the game then so the stress levels were really up there thanks to them after awhile... It zapped the fun out of fighting them after awhile.

But I'm also going to give credits to Wallmaster here too: not a hard enemy but always got me stir crazy when I saw them appear while fighting in the dungeons, esp when they come in droves of 3 or 4 - can be hard to escape getting thrown back to start.

H

HeroInTime

Aquamentus is def my fav Zelda bad guy. Why? He's the first boss of the first dungeon in the first game, and it's the one you remember beating first the first time you ever played The Legend of Zelda. And with only 3 hearts, it wasn't that easy as a kid the very first time! Been a loyal ZD fan but first time to register, love the site!!

My favorite enemy would have to be the phantoms from Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. These enemies come in many varieties and have different powers and abilities that can be taken over and used in Spirit Tracks.

R

RohanKumar

By far, my favorite enemy in the series are the Stalfos. They are quite intriguing, yet are high on the bank of difficulty, making them quite a unique and "teachful" enemy, considering the reason(s) that they help with techniques and improvements with your sword.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
My favorite enemy would have to be the Darknuts from Wind waker. They have a bunch of different looks, and it's always fun to get into battles with three or four of them just to see if you can do it. The fight at the pedestal when you go back to hyrule to save zelda is my favorite because it is such a small area to fight two of these guys.

R

Roxastheman

My favorite enemy would have to be the Dark Nut. The reason I like the Dark Nut is because they are one of the hardest enemies in any of the Zelda games. They provide the best challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom