• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
The Pet Picture Thread

hey! This is similar to the Picture Thread (and I hope this hasn't already been made) but it is a thread for posting pictures of your pets! :D
:cat: :dog:
bee on fishtank.jpgThis is Bee the cat!
So, go ahead and post some pet pics! :D

Below is Kevin (black cat) and Mabel. And my dog Freya. :puppy:
kevin and mabel.jpgfreya in bed.jpg ~Meego7

Valexi

Hylian Thief
D'aaaaw, your pets are so cute
:)
Currently I have 13 pets x_x

4 dogs:
Sugar
content

Pepper
content

And the puppies, Lady (left) and Trish (right)
content

Kudos if you get their name reference

6 cats:
Zowie
content

Whom obviously does not approve of 4chan.

Not pictured: Patches, Jeri, Yuki, Baby, Smokey, and Simon, all of whom are outside cats (their pictures are on the other computer).

1 Hamster:
Charlotte
content

And 2 fish:
Porkchop
content

Not pictured; Angel, who's the same kind of fish.

So, that's our happy family
:)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
mabel up tree.jpgAw, everyone here has adorable kitties, dogs and everything else too! Here are some more.evil kevy.jpg

Phlegm

Bake me a pie!
I have two Goldfish that I've had for three years now.

They have awesome names, Bobby and Goldy Jr. (the original Goldy passed away two years ago...)

Adorable kitties

At home I left 2 dogs and a cat, the cat eventhough lives with my parents, remains mine. But just a few weeks ago I got an apartment sized pooch, named Bebe..

She is the love of my world

38838_1483723165312_1000836377_31427548_1617530_n.jpg

H

Hyper-Red

I used to have a whole bunch of pets. At one time, I had 15 lizards, 3 fish, and a dog. Now, I have 4 lizards, a cat, and a skunk. Actually, the skunk has lived in our backyard ever since it was small. It's about double in size now.

All my lizards are bearded dragons: Sandi, Joana, Marino, and Tiger. All of them are girls except Marino. My cat's name is Moonie. He has the weirdest meow in the world, but he's very sweet and won't scratch or bite unless he wants to play.

B

BlackDragon88

Nooky My baby.jpgI just got a new dog here he is making a debut!
aww isn't he cute and that isn't his eye colors! Names Nanuk!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I've had three Goldfish and a Cat, none of which are living.

My first goldfish was called Ketchup, and the next two were named Burger and Fries (really creative, huh?). My cat was named Tiger.

I especially cared for the cat. I love cats to this day, but I can't stand dogs.

L

LinksBrother

I have a Dog Named "Oscar" , And i have Cat named "Nemo" Well i named my cat when i was really young so thats why the cats name is "Nemo".

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
DSCI0007.jpg

This is Link lol He's just as old OoT but he is still healthy and still playing. He use to fetch which I always thought was weird for cats.

DSCI0005.jpg

and this here is Ellie, my 7 month old Boxer puppy. She already knows sit and stay just trying to figure out lay down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom