• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Perhaps I'm crazy: A timeline theory from hell

Pinecove

Last Chance
Note to all: I come from ZU and am not a beginer theorist. Hold no arguments back against me. Period.

The first known thing about the timeline is:

......TWW/PH
...../
OoT
......\
........MM-TP

From there we can try to peice together some other games. Mainly:

TMC-FS/FSA-ALttP/LA as an arc. Note that TMC can be first I agree, however I prefer to put it a bit later in the timeline for reasons which will probobly be debated in this thread.

From here we have the timeline of:

......TWW/PH(-TMC-FS/FSA-ALttP/LA)
...../
OoT
......\
........MM-TP(-TMC-FS/FSA-ALttP/LA)

Now the games we have to put in to this timeline are OoS/OoA and LoZ/AoL.

Now most people *looks over at Smertios* place OoS and OoA after ALttP, however I disagree with that.

I'm sure that all of you have played FSA. If not, I'll breif you in. In FSA there's a Trident which has a soul sealed inside of it.

In OoX (short for OoS/OoA) we see Ganon's soul being put into a Yoshiro or 'vessel' which is none other then the Trident.

......TWW/PH(-OoS/OoA-TMC-FS/FSA-ALttP/LA)
...../
OoT
......\
........MM-TP(-OoS/OoA-TMC-FS/FSA-ALttP/LA)

OoX does another thing for the timeline. FPTRRL (the tingle game) takes place in the adult timeline and explains the origins of the Subrosians hoods. Hence by proxy OoX is in the adult timeline and so is TMC FS FSA ALttP and LA.

......TWW/PH(-OoS/OoA-TMC-FS/FSA-ALttP/LA)
...../
OoT
......\
........MM-TP

The last (and perhaps hardest) games to place into the timeline are LoZ and AoL.

I won't go into details about those put there are two places for them. Either after PH and before OoX or after LoZ.

That being said, I'm sure all of you think I'm crazy at the moment, so let the debates begin.

Pinecove said:
ALttP/LA)
What have I told you, Pinecove? Don't wave LttP/LA around as if it is confirmed unless you want to start an LA debate.

Btw these guys think tMC and FS is first.
In OoX (short for OoS/OoA) we see Ganon's soul being put into a Yoshiro or 'vessel' which is none other then the Trident.
Not it's not. Nothing even hints or implies to it being the trident.

This is the timeline I brought here about a month ago. Except I think I did a more thorough explanation.

(Note. If you couldn't tell already. This is SoM.)

Since I already agree with you on the timeline, though, I'll try and debate against you and actually see if I can find something wrong with the timeline.

There is no explanation for the MS.

Huh. I can't find anything else wrong lol.

People please don't yell at me for another ZUer arrive here. It's not my fault :P

So, onto business.
SoJ/M, I thought the only reason for OoX to be before TMC was the trident, right?

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Pinecove, everyone is a little crazy around here, and just about everyone has the timeline figured out better than me, if there even is one, so ya... :)

K

Karashimu

Note to all: I come from ZU and am not a beginer theorist. Hold no arguments back against me. Period.

Honestly... you expect no one to refute your theory just because you've been doing this awhile, or because you're from ZU? Perhaps you're not crazy, just egotistical.

SoJ/M, I thought the only reason for OoX to be before TMC was the trident, right?
Sort of. The oracles in tMC don't say that it HAS to go before it but it is obviously an implication. And then there is TRR.

I don't place it after LttP because then the titles would make no sense what-so-ever.
People please don't yell at me for another ZUer arrive here. It's not my fault
Another? There is only on other ZUer here and that is me. And I came here before you.

Honestly... you expect no one to refute your theory just because you've been doing this awhile, or because you're from ZU? Perhaps you're not crazy, just egotistical.

He is both, just ignore the egoism/overselfconfidence and focus on the crazyness :P
And the ZD theorizing community has been around for longer than the ZU community.

Sort of. The oracles in tMC don't say that it HAS to go before it but it is obviously an implication. And then there is TRR.

I see. TRR doesn't hint anything though...

I don't place it after LttP because then the titles would make no sense what-so-ever. Another? There is only on other ZUer here and that is me. And I came here before you.

I know, but if they are to blame anyone, i'd rather it was you, not me :P

He is saying dont hold back your arguments o_O. By no means does this make him egotistical. He is asking for CC in an original manner.

I doubt anyone here considers that tingle game to be cannon. It is a spin-off and nothing more.

How is LoZ and Aol hard to place? LoZ is the only game in where gannon dies, and Aol is a sequal. So it plain that they go at the end of the timeline

How is LoZ and Aol hard to place? LoZ is the only game in where gannon dies, and Aol is a sequal. So it plain that they go at the end of the timeline

Ganon dies in LttP too. And Aonuma confirmed that he was dead after TWW. And he dies in TP too...

Pinecove

Last Chance
Btw these guys think tMC and FS is first.

That being the case I can make them believe that OoT is the SW screwing over their timelines.

Not it's not. Nothing even hints or implies to it being the trident.

Well it can't be Zelda.

There is no explanation for the MS.

What have I told you about OoX?

I see. TRR doesn't hint anything though...

Exept OoX coming in the AT.

I doubt anyone here considers that tingle game to be cannon. It is a spin-off and nothing more.

Then you're ignoring Developer intent, plain and simple.

He dies in TP, TWW, OoX and ALttP aswell. The best place to explain Ganon in for LoZ ia after TWW.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a riot already over my timeline:P

What have I told you about OoX?
Actually it wasn't you who came up with the Zora theory first. It was Erimgard iIrc. If it was the zora explain why it says that he was given the MS from a previous hero.
Well it can't be Zelda.
Of course not. Because Twinrova failed and couldn't make Zelda the yorishiro.
He dies in TP, TWW, OoX and ALttP aswell. The best place to explain Ganon in for LoZ ia after TWW.
How so? Me/Skylark's split theory is fanfic. So Ganon for early LoZ is just as bad as late LoZ. But not as bad as after TP.
I'm surprised there hasn't been a riot already over my timeline
Why would there be? I already posted this exact timeline a month ago. Except with it going OoX-LA.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Actually it wasn't you who came up with the Zora theory first. It was Erimgard iIrc. If it was the zora explain why it says that he was given the MS from a previous hero.

I was the one who articilized it.

Of course not. Because Twinrova failed and couldn't make Zelda the yorishiro.

Zelda and the Yoshiro are mentioned as two different things.

How so? Me/Skylark's split theory is fanfic. So Ganon for early LoZ is just as bad as late LoZ. But not as bad as after TP.

How did those translations turn out? I got "Daimoau Ganon escapes from the dark void to kidnap Princess Zelda"

but I'm not the best expert on Japanease...

Zelda and the Yoshiro are mentioned as two different things.
Yet the trident isn't even mentioned.

Look at the ending cutscene. It clearly shows a blueish flame turn into Ganon's body. That blueish flame represents his spirit, obviously. So Ganon would technically be the Yorishiro. But Zelda's body would have turned into Ganon's body. So it would kinda mean Zelda is the yorishiro.
I was the one who articilized it.
You didn't answer me.
How did those translations turn out? I got "Daimoau Ganon escapes from the dark void to kidnap Princess Zelda"

but I'm not the best expert on Japanease...
Go over to LA and find out for yourself. But it does NOT say that Ganon escaped the DW.

Something funny I noticed.

Remember in OoT right after you beat Ganondorf he says something like. "I am the king of evil beaten by this kid" Well it seems like almost the same context is used for OoX. Ganon is defeated and says "I am the Maou of Darkness. Urgh...." then he dies right there. So maybe he thinks of himself as the Yami no Maou but people refer to him as the Daimaou. Which could work for LttP-OoX-LoZ.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Yet the trident isn't even mentioned.

Why would they say "Zelda and the yoshiro which is the Trident"?

No. They just need to explain what the hell is going on, and Link doersn't need to know that much anyways...

You didn't answer me

Sorry, I didn't see that. Because there are two Zora you can get it from.

The King, and the ancient one.

Go over to LA and find out for yourself. But it does NOT say that Ganon escaped the DW.

I don't know how to navigate LA... :(

Something funny I noticed.

Remember in OoT right after you beat Ganondorf he says something like. "I am the king of evil beaten by this kid" Well it seems like almost the same context is used for OoX. Ganon is defeated and says "I am the Maou of Darkness. Urgh...." then he is killed. So maybe he thinks of himself as the Yami no Maou but people refer to him as the Daimaou. Which could work for LttP-OoX-LoZ.

No because Ganondorf actually IS the Daimao etc.

Your point makes no sence.

If I had to choose, I would go ALttP-LoZ-OoX not ALttP-OoX-LoZ. ALttP-OoX makes almost no sence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom