• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Perhaps I'm crazy: A timeline theory from hell

I'm glad i saw this thread.

You guys just helped me with the biggest "flaw" (not really a flaw, just a gap) my timeline had: the lack of the trident BS in any game. I can say that it is OoT with Phantom Ganon...

Pinecove

Last Chance
........No. Just no. The Tridents look NOTHING alike. Hell in the game it's a staff not a Trident. Only in the art is PG's weapon portrayed as a Trident.

S

~Simple~

Timelines... **** why don't the creators just tell us.

Anyways found this timeline on Smashboards, it's the most accurate timeline I ever saw.

SpireIIIZeldaTimeline-1.png

^You found a timeline on Smashboards? That is horrible timeline, btw.
No explanation for the seal war
No FS games
The oracle games are apart? They have to take place on different timelines. Just a really bad timeline overall.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
^You found a timeline on Smashboards? That is horrible timeline, btw.
No explanation for the seal war
No FS games
The oracle games are apart? They have to take place on different timelines. Just a really bad timeline overall.

i think you mean they have to take place on the same timeline. i agree this is a terrible timeline. it was either created before FS series or the people who made it left them out because they couldnt figure out where they wanted it. in the future you should probably post YOUR timeline and not someone elses. :(

Timelines... **** why don't the creators just tell us.

Anyways found this timeline on Smashboards, it's the most accurate timeline I ever saw.

SpireIIIZeldaTimeline-1.png

No offence, but this is not a good timeline theory. At least IMO.

First, because LttP needs to happen in the AT if OoT is really the Seal War.

And why do the Oracles come in the two timelines? That doesn't make much sense...

i think you mean they have to take place on the same timeline. i agree this is a terrible timeline. it was either created before FS series or the people who made it left them out because they couldnt figure out where they wanted it. in the future you should probably post YOUR timeline and not someone elses.
Hehe yeah. I meant they have to take place on the same timeline.

Omg I can't believe this. We agree on something!!

I think that timeline supposes that OoX happens in both timelines. Not that OoA happens in one and OoS in the other...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
that wouldnt make sense though because when you beat a game and use the password for the second game its made obvious that the second game you play is taking place after the previous one so they have to go on the same timeline.

Hey I'm not the ****** who made the GT timeline. But GT screwed up a lot of theorizing. You get uber-noobs thinking that only Gustaf could be the HoM. That the only possible placement for tMC is at the beginning (I'm not saying that it can't start the series. But I've heard some noobs say in the past "well tMC starts the timeline. It's proven fact") It's really screwed us good theorists over when trying to convert someone who thinks every word from GT is true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom