• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Perhaps I'm crazy: A timeline theory from hell

Pinecove

Last Chance
Not really.

You can use OoX to justify that the Ms WAS found after the flood.

If anything, what you've discovered proves LoZ-OoX.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Sharpen it? Maybe the Noble sword is the MS. The japanese text for OoX calls the Noble Sword the White sword. Could the White Sword be the MS?

The white sword is in LoZ right? That could explain why the sword in that official artwork looks so much like the MS.

the white sword is what the sword in MC is called before it gets its power..

Pinecove

Last Chance
Precicly.

The "White sword" seems to simply be a mid level sword.

On this topic: If no-one responds then I'm going to be thinking that I've won...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Precicly.

The "White sword" seems to simply be a mid level sword.

On this topic: If no-one responds then I'm going to be thinking that I've won...

its not necessarily a mid-level sword. in LoZ, the white sword is the second most powerful sword. that doesnt sound like a mid-level sword to me. in MC, we have no idea how powerful or not powerful it really is because there is no other sword to compare it to except the picori blade which is the same sword only with more power. its kind of like the MS in a way. the master sword isnt truly the master sword til you restore all power to it. the white sword is almost equivalent to the non powered up MS.

by the way, its really arrogant to say you "won" an argument. you could be wrong and you could be right but dont assume that just because no one will respond that youve won. you can think youre right all you want but then someone could come along and completely destroy your ideas like im about to try to.

im really only going to say one thing. the main reason i dont put OoX on the AT is because koume and kotake are alive in the game. they have a big role in that game and if everyone remembers correctly, they were killed by ADULT LINK which means they would NOT be alive on the adult timeline. seeing as how they are alive in OoX, i put that game in the child timeline because that is the only timeline they would still be alive in.

i had this argument before with someone who told me they could have been ressurected but i find that highly unlikely for one reason. the only character that we know of that has ever been ressurected/brought back from what seems to be death is Ganon/dorf. even Vaati wasnt ressurected, he was just sealed away and then unsealed, but the only character to defy death in any game is Ganon/dorf. koume and kotake are pretty insignificant characters except for in that game when they play a slightly larger role. the fact that they are trying to ressurect ganon leads me to believe that they had some previous connection with him. in OoT they are his serrogate mothers so obviously they care about him. it would make sense that later on in time they would try to bring him back but they cant do that if they, themselves, are dead.

i believe it was SoJ who said in another thread that after the creators make a zelda game, they DO pay attention to tiny details that would affect a timeline and they they go back and change things to correspond to a timeline. well this is not just some tiny detail. the fact that the two Gerudo witches are still alive leads me to believe that the creators didnt overlook the fact that in one timeline they are dead.

my theory has always been that you can put OoX last on either timeline, but the fact that koume and kotake are in the game makes me believe it goes last on the childtimeline. youre gonna argue why it cant go after TP (which is what i would put it after) but my rebuttal is that there could be games coming out that take place after TP and before OoX. i would say that OoX takes place a good 300-400 years after TP at least.

everything said about the theory of timelines is just that, theory. unless you make a completely and obviously impossible timeline, just about anything could be right. in the future i would strongly suggest that you dont say youve won if no one responds because then no one will respond just out of pure disrespect for you.

Pinecove

Last Chance
its not necessarily a mid-level sword. in LoZ, the white sword is the second most powerful sword. that doesnt sound like a mid-level sword to me. in MC, we have no idea how powerful or not powerful it really is because there is no other sword to compare it to except the picori blade which is the same sword only with more power. its kind of like the MS in a way. the master sword isnt truly the master sword til you restore all power to it. the white sword is almost equivalent to the non powered up MS.

You're missing the point.

All white swords are the second level swords in Zelda games. Period.

by the way, its really arrogant to say you "won" an argument. you could be wrong and you could be right but dont assume that just because no one will respond that youve won. you can think youre right all you want but then someone could come along and completely destroy your ideas like im about to try to.

Yeah...well noone was responding so I thought, that might get some attention...

im really only going to say one thing. the main reason i dont put OoX on the AT is because koume and kotake are alive in the game. they have a big role in that game and if everyone remembers correctly, they were killed by ADULT LINK which means they would NOT be alive on the adult timeline. seeing as how they are alive in OoX, i put that game in the child timeline because that is the only timeline they would still be alive in.

1. Ganondorf has been brought back about abajillion times why not Twinrova once?
2. Twinrova looks rather ghostlike in OoX?
2. If you'll recall Twinrava says that she'll be back to haunt you after you "kill" her in OoT.

even Vaati wasnt ressurected, he was just sealed away and then unsealed,

Vaati may or may not be deathl in LA.

my theory has always been that you can put OoX last on either timeline, but the fact that koume and kotake are in the game makes me believe it goes last on the childtimeline. youre gonna argue why it cant go after TP (which is what i would put it after) but my rebuttal is that there could be games coming out that take place after TP and before OoX. i would say that OoX takes place a good 300-400 years after TP at least.

Yeah that's a great way to ignore evidance. By not responding to it.

everything said about the theory of timelines is just that, theory. unless you make a completely and obviously impossible timeline, just about anything could be right. in the future i would strongly suggest that you dont say youve won if no one responds because then no one will respond just out of pure disrespect for you.

Excuse me? Look I didn't mean to come off rude when I said that statement but you're being quite rude right now. You ignored all my evidance, didn't reply to anything and then called my timeline impossible? And then you called me rude!?!?

Wtf dude. reply to the original post because so far you've proved nothing.

Why would twinrova be reserected? No one cares about them except maby ganondorf beacuse they are his "mothers". And he is supposed to be evil.

Also ganon does not get reserected a bajilian times he gets traped and imprisoned alot though. he dies twice (once in adult and once in child), and the fact that in OoX they are trying to revive him makes it fit perfictly at the end of child timeline. LoZ is a known death and according to your timeline TP is the other.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
You're missing the point.

All white swords are the second level swords in Zelda games. Period.

Yeah...well noone was responding so I thought, that might get some attention...

1. Ganondorf has been brought back about abajillion times why not Twinrova once?
2. Twinrova looks rather ghostlike in OoX?
2. If you'll recall Twinrava says that she'll be back to haunt you after you "kill" her in OoT.

Vaati may or may not be deathl in LA.

Yeah that's a great way to ignore evidance. By not responding to it.

Excuse me? Look I didn't mean to come off rude when I said that statement but you're being quite rude right now. You ignored all my evidance, didn't reply to anything and then called my timeline impossible? And then you called me rude!?!?

Wtf dude. reply to the original post because so far you've proved nothing.

...I am sorry to but in, Pinecove, but...you are being kind of rude...if no one wants to post, they don't have to, and the fact that you are coming to this site, pushing theries on us, and expecting us not to argue about it a little and comment about it, then you are very sadly mistaken my friend. Also, you are just being a bit of a hothead... You are not always right you know.

Why would twinrova be reserected? No one cares about them except maby ganondorf beacuse they are his "mothers". And he is supposed to be evil.

Well, they wouldn't be able to live that long after OoT. They would have to come back after TP too, so they would need to ressurect/reborn wherever you place OoX.

Also ganon does not get reserected a bajilian times he gets traped and imprisoned alot though. he dies twice (once in adult and once in child), and the fact that in OoX they are trying to revive him makes it fit perfictly at the end of child timeline. LoZ is a known death and according to your timeline TP is the other.

Let's see, ganon dies in TWW (aonuma confirmed that), in LttP, in LoZ, in TP and in OoX. There are only two timelines, so he would have to ressurect at some point (or be born again)...

Pinecove

Last Chance

Great way to ignore: "We'll be back to haunt you"

Plus the FPTRRL references...

dies twice

That is false. He dies in TWW TP ALttP LoZ and OoX.

and the fact that in OoX they are trying to revive him makes it fit perfictly at the end of child timeline

Or after TWW. OoX works anytime after Ganon is called a Daimaou and is dead.

...I am sorry to but in, Pinecove, but...you are being kind of rude...if no one wants to post, they don't have to, and the fact that you are coming to this site, pushing theries on us, and expecting us not to argue about it a little and comment about it, then you are very sadly mistaken my friend. Also, you are just being a bit of a hothead... You are not always right you know.

I get that alot but people just ignoring evidance is what's getting on my nerves...

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
as mentione before, it makes no sense for twinrova to be ressurected. you saying that ganondorf dies multiple times only strengthens my argument. koume and kotake were very old in OoT so why couldnt they live on through the childtimeline until the OoX series? ganondorf has died multiple times and is the only one to be ressurected from death as far as any game has shown us. also, in WW when the two witches die, they have halos over their heads. they definitely dont have halos over their heads in OoX so that is further evidence that they arent ghosts as you assumed they were. your logic is pretty flawed here.

also as stated before, ganon/dorf dies at the end of TP on the child timeline. koume and kotake are still alive in the child timeline. in OoX they try to ressurect ganon. it does fit perfectly after TP. it could take place quite a bit of time after TP seeing as how its obvious that the two witches can live for a long time.

Sure, but remember, when OoX came out there wasn't a split timeline. So Twinrova had come back from the dead, anyway.

OoX almost fits after TP. My problems with that are: The TRR references, Ganon's title. Ganon did not claim the title of Daimaou until he touched the triforce in the IW/SW. In TP he is called... (damn I don't remember. I'm almost positive the japanese called him gerudo theif or something like that) which does not fit with OoX. The state of the triforce makes very little sense, and the fact that the land is shown growing from the past of OoA to the present. Just like the Deku Tree's plan.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
true there was no split timeline but as you stated before, they do go back and change details to make them fit in a timeline which very well could have happened with OoT. in other words they could have created koume and kotake in that game to correspond to past games that werent made with a timeline. they would make those characters fit with a different game. if they pay as close attention to detail as you say they do, then they would have had koume and kotake die when link was a kid and not an adult in OoT.

also, as i stated, i would say that OoX takes place LONG after TP which means things could have happened inbetween that we just dont know about yet.

Different incarnations of Link appear in different games.
Different incarnations of Zelda appear in different games.
Different incarnations of Impa appear in different games.
Different incarnations of Tingle appear in different games.
Different incarnations of Malon appear in different games.
Different incarnations of Talon appear in different games.
Different incarnations of Ingo appear in different games.
Different incarnations of Koume and Kotake appear in different games

It's not proven that the twinrova from OoX is the same one from OoT. FSA shows that there was still a Gerudo tribe around by that time, so a new twinrova could have been born...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom