• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 3 (Ragnarokio, Kirino, Funnygurl555)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Rubik)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Silverfish

Extension - 1 (Rubik)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Ummm

@Pen if you could have someone delete two of those that'd be great

Blasted Mases

You have my permission to delete two of those three posts yourself, FunFun! ;)

funnier6

Courage~
I should really figure out what I'm gonna do about voting people. I hate voting people when I'm still trying to get a solid foundation under myself. Sorry guys, I know I'm lacking there. I will sit down here, I'll make the bloody colourful list, and I'll vote based on how that turns out.
Thats cool, it takes me ages to figure out who to vote in large games too, too much to sort
because if SMS is scum then minish is effectively cleared.
?????
Just because you don't remember be doing it doesn't mean it isn't something I'd do.

Past play is not that useful for evaluating my alignment often.
How would you like me to evaluate it then

funnier6

Courage~
Wait I just had a fridge logic moment

Why would Rubik be that role if he thought he was clear after a 3rd party flip and then conclude he must of been roleblock and nor, you know, we lynched 3rd party
Yeah that's why I said idk about it after I saw the must be town part. With how much Rube is paying attention I wouldn't be surprised if that was it though
but if he flips scum he'll clear three people and he's inactive anyway so its probably the best lynch today
???????
Missed, it had to back track to it. I looked through the PRs in the game. Idk about the Anime ones, I'll have to check what those PRs do, but the only things I can figure that mechanically clears him would be Cop, Rolecop, or Inventor. Cop, or at the very least the Pirates 2 iteration, is off the table. Can't see why there would be more than one cop, that'd be op imo. That leaves the other 2. Claiming he's sure Lar is town if he's rolecop is suicide. You and I both know SMS would never make that play. That leaves the final role I listed. That's where I'm hedging my bets.
Why inventor?
I've got a hunch here as well. If he is indeed softing, it's one of two roles. One is town, one is scum, and even if Ex were alive, both would have to die to officially clear him.
I understood none of this
If anyone who knows your meta better than i do can confirm that its very rare for you to breadcrumb in this way as scum and comparatively common as town then I'll believe i
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Okay, Here's that list I promised five pages ago. Yeet.

Ezlo - I've liked the slothman. Nothing is pinging me here too much I don't think I've played with him before, so I can't really use that here. You know what? You can have a lightgreen read. Maybe I just like sloths.
Rubik - So Rube was roleblocked, and was looking for a post to mechanically clear him. He's also been playing in annoyingly short posts that have to be prompted for reasoning and makeing grand statements about his play. I really wanna derp clear him, honestly. I don't feel like his brain is here, and that makes him not a threat in my mind.

Funnygurl - I was liking fg until she suddenly flipped onto SMS and started clearing Rag. It feels wrong, it feels forced. I'm not okay with that. But I have liked her thouroghness and reasoning, so I give it a chance before I do anything rash. So yeah. Demoting from green to yellow, keeping an eye out.
SMS- Either Rag, SMS, or both are scum. Now, I'm a bit leery here as SMS claimed he could clear Lar, I'd like to know more about that, I may have missed that, but I just feel things are lacking, you know? His reads weren't bad, but also left a lot of room for wiggling away in terms of people he wants to go back and ISO.
Minish - I wanna say light town here, but gonna flag as yellow. Min feels town, there was a lot of effort D1, but i'm forgetting a lot of D2 stuff from her. I did like the early vote, assuming I'm not getting her mixed up with people, but it also feels like she's not around as much, maybe I'm not online at the same time so my brain is misgauging this, but I can't lock in good or bad quite yet. Man, I really need a gree-yellow colour here.
Funnier - Look, if funfun is scum, I'm an actual silverfish. Pushing people, showing off for the newbie, sounding like a casual man instead of an angry man.
Kirino - Hello Mr. Roadblock. You're giving me trouble here. I can't seem to remember much about you. Is that good? Is that bad? We might never know. I shall leave you as a null, and I will have to refresh myself on posts later.
Jinjo - I said it before and I'll say it again. At least I think I said it before. Jinjo comes off as town who really narrowed in fast and hasn't let up. I want to see more D2 content, but otherwise I have like the effort, exact post numbers (Though quotes might be easier in some cases), I like the directness and at least willingness to input on things off target.
Cynicalsquid - As voiced before, I really didn't like his read list as if felt far too easy. Now, I get it, we're all trying to play catch up, but I think they could put in a bit more effort. This coming from me who disappeared last night, I know. Gut says scum, but heart says he's just not all here yet.
DekuNut - ??? I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with his sub, and feel really bad for them having to play catch up now. Seeya Deku!
Poyzin - I don't know enough about Poy to comment. I didn't like him asking for reads, I really hoped it was a joke at first. I don't like that he has less posts than me, and I don't know. Poy doesn't even deserve a colour. Poy gets a solid black, do better and maybe you'll earn a colour from me.
Rag - I'm very conflicted on Rag, but that is a normal state of affairs for me. I am sure there is scum between them and SMS, if not a bus going on here. I wish for more regarding other discussions besides SMS, but I also understand much of this is trying to save his own hide here.
Johnny - I remember he posted reads, and that they aligned decently with my own. I do see a bit of upswing in activity, so hopefully that will give me a better idea of what's going on here, and I've liked the stuff regarding Rubik, even if it is a bit convoluded. I don't know this guy that well, I've played with him twice now? I liked the effort on the SMS ISO, even if I'm not completely on board. For this reason, I'm gonna leave him in the dark yellow zone.
Silver - Hello World!
Lar - In a universe where Funnier is scum, I will also consider Lar being scum. I've liked my interations with him, I've liked his plays on other people, and though he seems like a musclehead at times, I'd be very, very surprised if he was scum.

Conclusion: With the belief that scum lies in SMS and Rag, and the squid on the back burner if I'm wrong about both of them, I feel better about committing to a Rag vote today than an SMS vote, because if SMS does have a way to clear lar, if he does have a role that lets him clear people, that's not something I want to lose. I do think it would be good to keep the pressure on SMS tomorrow, for is Rag flips town, SMS becomes my top scumspect, and if Rag flips scum, I smell a bus.

Vote: Rag

Silver - I need to ISO him in another post, I'm not the best at reading him honestly. I feel like I pretty much always scum read him at some point in games so that's why I need to kind of focus in on him in particular and I just hope he hasn't done any of that weird stuff where he contradicts himself in the same post.
But what if I enjoy contradicting myself? What if I do that just to spite you and funfun?

Also, I got work in ten minutes so I'll be going dark again for a bit.

funnier6

Courage~
I still support an SMS lynch. Even if he isn't scum, his death will be high-information and he's fairly inactive.
????????

Why would his town lynch be high information

Why do people keep insisting it would be high information why

Where do you get off saying he's fairly inactive when you're one of the least active people playing

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.10.04 AM.png
I'm also town reading Kirino.
I'm not
no offense y'all but i ain't reading this phase. first of all i read part of it already, so it's whatever

so i'm present.

town: lar, minish, johnny, jinjo

null: funnier, kirino, ragnarokio

scum: sms, killjoy

not everyone in the game, but a good start
Gimme dem DETAILS
Mellow Ezlo - I actually really like his D1 content and I was Town leaning him at one point. I still feel like his effort is from a Townie place, but apparently he really likes being scum too, though I haven't seen scum Mez play in awhile and I want to say the last time you could kind of tell he was CWAC. I feel like I have to demote him to a null read because of his use of meta this game, which isn't typical of him, and I'm finding it odd coming from him
Reads list, sweet glorious reads list

I think its dumb of you to "demote" him for his use of meta, it is typical of him lol.
a few pages back he said he felt like he was actually playing before he went on the trip.
Yeah lol can't deny that he didn't seem to playing then either, the fact that he thinks he was is more town indicative to me though
But uh, I'm actually making a somewhat in depth reads list, barring a ton of multiquotes and stuff. I probably wouldn't do this as scum I'd probably be like, here guys here is a color coated reads list with no thoughts to go with it because I'm that lazy as scum
Tbh I'm ready to lose the game if youre scum sms this is above and beyond expectations
Also her mention of the Bulba hydra game is inaccurate, I was actually somewhat active that game, the only reason I was lynched was because me and Zinn kept contradicting each other in the game thread. I think she needs to re-evaluate her vote on me. I'm going to simply null read her though
This is true, I remember liking sms's posts that game, though the general principle that scum sms is inactive and unmotivated is correct
Disregarding her being part the last minute D1 wagon on me, her contributions have been in line with what I expect from her Town play. She seems to be scum hunting, she's leaning Town atm.
I feel like you have too little on Min here
His D1 insanity didn't feel fake, as I mentioned before.
I didnt think there was any insanity.. o-o
usually having a need to soft or claim immedietly, usually third party, lol. He's a town read
I tend to soft as all alignments all the time because that's just how I feel and just because you didnt ask I haven't been softing because REASONS because ANNOYING because I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT and I'D RATHER JUST WAIT TIL I FULL CLAIM if that ever happens.

Also I claimed third party as scum all of twice, and I literally was third party who was scum in MSP

funnier6

Courage~
Kirino - I remember he pushed Minish D1 and immedietly backed off once confronted on it, a
He backed off because she was feeling bad, so I dont really think that counts. I dont really think town Kirino just keeps on after hearing that.
He's kind of tunneled on me lately and ngl I just hate how everyone voting me is doing so due to a meta read that isn't even true in this case. It's also pretty easy, I feel like he has to be scum, that or he is just town but completely wrong.
I'm down for Kirino counter wagon tbqh
Jinjo - Tbh I don't remember much from her so I'll ISO her in another post. Off the top of my head, I remember she was voting Rag D1 and I think today too iirc. Anyway I do think Rag looks scummy for sheeping people in a matter she doesn't know much about (resigning me as scum because I haven't posted as much as might be expected). So with that I'm giving Jinjo a weak town lean.
I'm hype for the ISO
Cynicalsquid - His best post was his reads list, even I don't agree with all of the content in it. I think voting Poy over anyone else atm is a pretty easy route. I also really dislike that he seems to want to vote me but is sticking on Poy instead... why? Is he trying to stay off it for a reason? I kind of feel like he's leaning scum
Inactivity is rather town indicative for him. Totally not excited, not what I would expect if he was scum
@DekuNut - He should sub out, get modkilled, or be priority lynched because idk if we're ever getting much out of him, this is the realization I've come to. It's unfortunate, but ya. I still think he's just null but that's the problem, he's just going to stay null. Eventually I'd crack in future days and just say the inactivity is anti-town. See the terrible thing is Deku
I wasn't really gonna go into this until later but I felt like if Deku subbed out today he was probably town but if he continued as things were I would've expected mafia but now I dunt really know cause you forced his hand. :V
Lar - locked town
Are you suuuuure it's locked?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't get the people saying that Sms's flip would clear everyone on his wagon? It feels kinda like pushing an agenda, and this is coming from someone who was on SMS's wagon. It would be easy for one scum to push another scumbud then with a 3rd party up for lynch that lots of town probably wanted to lynch as well. Especially since it was last minute.

That being said, SMS, Rag, and to a certain extent Jinjo seem like they would give some good info from their flip. Personally I prefer Rag here. I think if she flips scum that's a good look for SMS and Jinjo.

SMS has said Lar is town, though I'm not sure why he thinks that because we know he's not cop. But that's good enough for me to prefer someone else's lynch right now. Though I do think it's kinda meh that a lot of his defense is that he wouldn't do stuff as scum. Also think he's getting on Tristan too much for the meta thing when Tristan didn't really use meta.

funnier6

Courage~
Ugh you keep going back to "Tristan's use of meta is unusual" without actually pointing out a single instance this entire game in which my reads were based on meta. Spoiler alert: not a single one of them has been. You're literally making that up and it's annoying the crap out of me.

Additionally, I have never once said meta was useless and have always acknowledged the value in it. I use meta to an extent to support my reads, but it's never the basis, and I can guarantee I've used meta less in this game than most other ones I've played.

Find a different argument that's actually true because I'm getting real tired of fighting this blatantly incorrect one.

Sorry to overreact but seriously, you keep saying this and I provided evidence to disprove it and which you didn't bother to respond to.
Here we have angry town Tristan in his native habitat
Anyway SMS if you continue to think that way I'm going to stop responding to that point, it's clearly getting nowhere and you're being too stubborn to listen and instead are just sticking with your baseless accusation.
Girls girls you're both pretty :V
You're explanations don't make his play better,
His play is very bad yes
I'm still at peace leaving my vote on Poyzin. I hear ya about how asking to sheep reads is almost too derp to be from wolf but poyzin is barely playing, not impressing me when they do, and we have too many replacements as it is.
I hear that too, but I'd rather lynch a legit scum read then "this bruh be inactive and I dont want another replacement"

Thats what the vig is supposed to be for

funnier6

Courage~
Missed, it had to back track to it. I looked through the PRs in the game. Idk about the Anime ones, I'll have to check what those PRs do, but the only things I can figure that mechanically clears him would be Cop, Rolecop, or Inventor. Cop, or at the very least the Pirates 2 iteration, is off the table. Can't see why there would be more than one cop, that'd be op imo. That leaves the other 2. Claiming he's sure Lar is town if he's rolecop is suicide. You and I both know SMS would never make that play. That leaves the final role I listed. That's where I'm hedging my bets.
Oh wait we were talking about sms not Rubik

Yeah theres no way sms is inventor, yes way Rubik could be inventor, I see absolutely no reason why claiming Lar is town as role cop is suicide?

funnier6

Courage~
Rubik - So Rube was roleblocked, and was looking for a post to mechanically clear him.
That could still fit with my inventor theory if he thought he saw someone saying they received an item when they didnt
Funnygurl - I was liking fg until she suddenly flipped onto SMS and started clearing Rag. It feels wrong, it feels forced. I'm not okay with that. But I have liked her thouroghness and reasoning, so I give it a chance before I do anything rash. So yeah. Demoting from green to yellow, keeping an eye out.
I've been feeling less sure about fg too. just dont feel her heart in it, want a detailed reads list
SMS- Either Rag, SMS, or both are scum
Why
Hello Mr. Roadblock.
Curious why you call him Mr. Roadblock?
I like the directness and at least willingness to input on things off target.
Input on things off target?
Conclusion: With the belief that scum lies in SMS and Rag, and the squid on the back burner if I'm wrong about both of them, I feel better about committing to a Rag vote today than an SMS vote, because if SMS does have a way to clear lar, if he does have a role that lets him clear people, that's not something I want to lose. I do think it would be good to keep the pressure on SMS tomorrow, for is Rag flips town, SMS becomes my top scumspect, and if Rag flips scum, I smell a bus.
I wouldnt cry if Rag was lynched since she's much preferable to sms, but I dont think Rag is the way to go today. Rag isnt an easy read anymore so I cant really say I'm sure she's not scum, but I feel better going for Jinjo or Kirino
But what if I enjoy contradicting myself? What if I do that just to spite you and funfun?
Pshhhh you would never :V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom