• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm townreading kirino

people seem to want to lynch me but i'd be happier if they wanted to lynch SMS

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Ragnarokio, Kirino)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Ragnarokio - 4 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Funnygurl555, Rubik)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Silverfish

Extension - 1 (Rubik)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what's ur beef with sms

some people said that when he's scum he typically doesn't put as much effort into his games and that matches his play here. He's not my top scumspect but if he flips scum he'll clear three people and he's inactive anyway so its probably the best lynch today

considering I adopted my "always kill third parties" after you made endgame in Trailer Park Boys Lar, I understand if you want to kill me for it
I would say that the difference here is that, because the roles are taken from previous games that our host has hosted, I can prove which third party role I am from the list of possibilities, and from that, you should be able to tell that I am not a threat to town.

the reads list is coming tomorrow, there should be plenty of time for it

if people want me to stop trying to toe the line and just full claim, I'll do it
Lar is right that there's not much point since I'm claiming that I can prove myself during tomorrow's day phase (not in the night), but if its really what people want, w/e

mentioning trailer park boys in a twg means that town will lose

how DARE you sunfan

i bet you don't even care

some people said that when he's scum he typically doesn't put as much effort into his games and that matches his play here. He's not my top scumspect but if he flips scum he'll clear three people and he's inactive anyway so its probably the best lynch today

i have very very limited knowledge on sms's play, but he played as scum in a hydra last year and that's the exact observation i had. it's why i'm voting him now

cool. you know what? i'll rescind my scum read on you for now. even if you're scum you're a GOOD, OBSERVANT scum. yeee 8)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Why are y'all not acknowledging that he apparently has role info that clears Lar
Missed, it had to back track to it. I looked through the PRs in the game. Idk about the Anime ones, I'll have to check what those PRs do, but the only things I can figure that mechanically clears him would be Cop, Rolecop, or Inventor. Cop, or at the very least the Pirates 2 iteration, is off the table. Can't see why there would be more than one cop, that'd be op imo. That leaves the other 2. Claiming he's sure Lar is town if he's rolecop is suicide. You and I both know SMS would never make that play. That leaves the final role I listed. That's where I'm hedging my bets.

Of course, this all amounts to nothing if he's one of those roles from Anime mafia, but I'll take a few to look those over and get back to you.

I think this was about Deku, yes it was I remember, I was gonna say like yeah when he's got finals or whatever its NAI but when he doesnt I would say it is
Hmmmm....this is true. I'll have to rethink how I feel and see. May scum lean him in a bit.

They don't?
Idk, not sure how to describe it. Like some of that really seems like Mathias' organic thoughts. But yeah, some does seem a little more sheeped. Like he mixed it? Maybe that's why I said it was empty looking.

Moe's game was a decent example, though.
Lmao, okay. The game where everyone was using an alt. Good example.

I finally remembered to look for Rube's role, out of all the games theres only one I think it can be (though could be wrong)
Why would Rubik be that role if he thought he was clear after a 3rd party flip and then conclude he must of been roleblock and nor, you know, we lynched 3rd party
Yeah, no. No, not Batreaux.

I've got a hunch here as well. If he is indeed softing, it's one of two roles. One is town, one is scum, and even if Ex were alive, both would have to die to officially clear him.

a note:

killing a known 3p is a pro-town move (i just came from a game where a 3p got his win condition by killing 3 PEOPLE at once. i was one of the three ;__;) they are DANGEROUS but a scum is gonna want them dead more than town, so like, just saying. d1 eod vc: a good thing to look at

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Sorry for the inactivity. My head just isn't in the game for today. But I'll get back at it tomorrow when I wake up and respond to stuff.

If you have any specific questions right now I'll try to respond to them tonight.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
i would be believing him?
Well Rag, since you are voting me because people are spewing nai meta, let's catch you up on an accurate thing I typically do only as Town. If I soft or claim D2 with info like I did, I'm town. If I'm scum I usually don't soft and only fakeclaim later on in the game if I make it that far, because I'm not good at fakeclaiming as scum so I try to avoid it as long as I possibly can.

Ragnarokio

I feel like the only game i can remember you being in scum in was MSP3 and in that one you probably fakeclaimed on day 2 (admittedly it was funnier who prompted you to do so, iirc).

If anyone who knows your meta better than i do can confirm that its very rare for you to breadcrumb in this way as scum and comparatively common as town then I'll believe it, and may or may not look to pursue a different case, primarily based on how much time is left and whether or not i think splitting the wagon further will result in my being lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom