• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
you're getting lynched today and i don't think you're going to convince anyone otherwise

funnier and i are agreed on it

if you propose an alternative, it'll be someone among the other 3 as the target, which means they'll also vote for you

that's already 3 votes on you no matter what
I can't risk that either. If I'm wrong then I lose and it's my fault. Get myself out of the POE, I reinforce your POE. I can make the game like, 75/25 rather than 50/50

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
it's what bad scum does
or most scum even
why do you think the middle was the first place I looked for poyzin's partners? Before he was in antispew.
if you can try to use bad scum things as a defense as good scum than they're no longer a disqualifying feature for your scumplay

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
if you can try to use bad scum things as a defense as good scum than they're no longer a disqualifying feature for your scumplay
how about "null reading my partners actively lowers my average winrate as wolf"
not something I would do assuming I'm trying to win
again, take any and every chance to town read my partners

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I can't risk that either. If I'm wrong then I lose and it's my fault. Get myself out of the POE, I reinforce your POE. I can make the game like, 75/25 rather than 50/50
we're not just going to blindly listen to you, but your opinion is still valuable when you flip green

you make the game 75/25 from your supposed perspective by trying to live today because if you live today and miss you're always the lynch tomorrow as well

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
you make the game 75/25 from your supposed perspective by trying to live today because if you live today and miss you're always the lynch tomorrow as well
this is what I mean duh
if I'm wrong then I'm even harder the lynch tomorrow which guarantees the L, because at that point no way scum namekill me

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I'm out right how so can't respond to much.

But you can't really say I'm cherry picking a game to reference for my scum read. You could if you had multiple scum games here and I just pointed to one, but you literally just have one scum game. Lol.

You also can't really say you don't typically get mislynched and then get mad at people saying you feel off. Because if they think you feel off when you normally don't to the point of not being mislynched then maybe there's a reason you feel off.

Also, my reaction to Poy wasn't all that weird. It kinda gave me ptsd flashbacks to a certain player not reading the game threads.
I don't necessarily think this is never W/W but I'm just quoting it in case yall missed something

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
sure, something bad scum would do :)
but no this is a bet I'm fine making because I literally never pay out $50, and if I'm right I get a cool $50 for nothing
it's too bad that people can't lie in mafia, i guess this wagon is over

you must be town then because you've introduced actual imaginary consequences for you lying that cannot possibly be enforced because you've imposed them on yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom