• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
1. yall were really aggressive and kinda mean this game damn, stop calling ex a moron
2. good job town, thanks scum for killing me early and letting me focus on m'scripts
3. yall freak out so much in endgame all the time, i feel like the only one who's calm and collected in endgame

overall good game, my flavor was food and it fit me irl, i liked that

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
That was a great game guys. Thanks to @The Sun Fan for hosting, and proving that Fire Emblem wasn't cursed! The roles were really interesting, and the game seemed pretty balanced, and plus I just had fun playing it. Many props to you my friend.
Funnier, Ex, thanks for joining me as the surviving townies. Sorry I kinda checked out on that last day; for me there wasn't really much solving left to do.
Good work to Namira, Rag, Poyzin and Minish on the scumteam. You guys had us going pretty well. It was a close game at multiple points.
And thanks to everyone else for playing! It was great having you guys around!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It was a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting sunfan!

The only thing I didn't enjoy was my own performance. You should buff that next time.

For real though, it was nice seeing a sunfan game. Lived up to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom