• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
man why would two players (who i greatly respect the play ability of) when randing wolf want to engage in scum theater backed by no real risk of actually harming each other to create distance???????????

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
ex is dumb and has an ego from winning a bunch of bad games but the fact that wagons were able to build so easily on him kind of gives him a bit of grace in my eyes

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
look moe

from where i'm at, 95% you're scum

i'm willing to start planning for that remaining 5%, but i'm not going to throw it away because that 5% is much much lower than 95% no matter how you spin it

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
man why would two players (who i greatly respect the play ability of) when randing wolf want to engage in scum theater backed by no real risk of actually harming each other to create distance???????????
because that puts scum points on each of them
the trick is to hard town read each other and never let up

the problem with noobs powerwolfing is they think they can distance and then just never vote each other
you have to actively try for town reading each other right from the start
you have a greater influence on the thread than you realize, by town reading your wolf partner other players are more willing to town read that player as well, generally
I would take any excuse possible to town read my partner, sure, and poyzin really would have made it hard for me, sure, but would I have called minish out for her reaction to poyzin's fake character claim? Probably not.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
look moe

from where i'm at, 95% you're scum

i'm willing to start planning for that remaining 5%, but i'm not going to throw it away because that 5% is much much lower than 95% no matter how you spin it
from where I'm at I'm 100% town and people are getting hasty and looking at circumstantial evidence instead of the big picture
once they do that they can re-evaluate and realize that my re-evaluation post poyzin flip was likely correct (exlight/deku or minish/deku if antispewing)

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
1) ExLight- light town
2) funnier6- scum
3) rubik- light scum
4) echolight- town
5) SMS- null
6) Kirino- light town
7) DekuNut- town
8) Doc- null
9) Minish- null
10) Namira- null
11) Johnny Sooshi- town
12) Poyzin- null
13) Moe the Moblin- town

sad state of affairs but it's where we're at
yes, I'm definitely null reading both of my partners (not a thing that would ever happen thanks)

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
I don't care about your defense.

I care about catching scum if you flip green.
I can't find scum. I can defend myself. FMPOV the best chance of finding scum is removing myself from the lynch pool, and I should already be out of it but I'm not for some reason

so I'll keep trying and keep pulling quotes that prove my innocence

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I can't find scum. I can defend myself. FMPOV the best chance of finding scum is removing myself from the lynch pool, and I should already be out of it but I'm not for some reason

so I'll keep trying and keep pulling quotes that prove my innocence
you're getting lynched today and i don't think you're going to convince anyone otherwise

funnier and i are agreed on it

if you propose an alternative, it'll be someone among the other 3 as the target, which means they'll also vote for you

that's already 3 votes on you no matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom