• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm out right how so can't respond to much.

But you can't really say I'm cherry picking a game to reference for my scum read. You could if you had multiple scum games here and I just pointed to one, but you literally just have one scum game. Lol.

You also can't really say you don't typically get mislynched and then get mad at people saying you feel off. Because if they think you feel off when you normally don't to the point of not being mislynched then maybe there's a reason you feel off.

Also, my reaction to Poy wasn't all that weird. It kinda gave me ptsd flashbacks to a certain player not reading the game threads.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish I need your Deep Thoughts

also if youre granting wishes I want to lynch scum day one

be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it ya just might get it

I will when I get home in a bit.

But sorry, I'm a one wish genie. >:

Be thankful that I'm nice because I could have done something very mean. Yeet. Lol.

funnier6

Courage~
Skimmed sms and would vote over Doc

Doc has two non drunk posts which isone more than I remembered, seems like typical Doc, really don’t see what Rubik sees even though he neversaw anything at all and was barking up this tree (woof woof) before Doc had ever posted

sms is not giving the level of contribution I expect from town sms and is definitelyworth pressuring

his contributions aren’t awful but they’re very few and disconnected

I’ll actual figure out where I want things to go later

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Alrighty, reads.

Town leans: Rubik, funnier, Moe

Scum leans: Minish, Echo

I still can't get past that overeaction to Poy that Minish did, I really should ISO her and see if she has provided reads - I feel like town Minish would be more level-headed if she reacted to that at all.

It could just be that Echo is new, but I'm having a hard time believing some of their reads are genuine. For example, she is Town reading funnier for being very active and making pushes, but scum reading Moe for the same thing; the only difference being she interprets Moe's pushes as antagonistic, which I could see how you could make that conclusion, but antagonistic pushes doesn't always mean the player is scum. Also she is Town reading Deku... Deku of all people. The only post that I remember from Deku was him ragging on Moe and I didn't consider that post great. Perhaps she is just agreeing with Deku because he has the same bad opinion of Moe? I don't think she should promote Deku to a town read for that alone. Anyway, the point is I'm ok with voting Echo right now. I still think Kirino's question from way earlier was weird but for now, I'm over it, he's also done some decent contribution since then, enough to just make me put him as a null read.

Unvote
Vote: Echo

sms is not giving the level of contribution I expect from town sms and is definitelyworth pressuring
I forgot to pay my phone bill yesterday so I had no mobile data all day. On the brief periods at work today when I could look at my phone using wifi I was trying to catch up, and I barely could do even that because today was very busy.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm out right how so can't respond to much.

But you can't really say I'm cherry picking a game to reference for my scum read. You could if you had multiple scum games here and I just pointed to one, but you literally just have one scum game. Lol.

You also can't really say you don't typically get mislynched and then get mad at people saying you feel off. Because if they think you feel off when you normally don't to the point of not being mislynched then maybe there's a reason you feel off.

Also, my reaction to Poy wasn't all that weird. It kinda gave me ptsd flashbacks to a certain player not reading the game threads.
You were cherrypicking from a town game to represent my town meta and saying this was different from that singular game
and the point i'm trying to get across is that I shouldn't feel off fmpov- if people are saying I'm off it's their own inconsistency, or agenda
I have a really hard time telling the difference because quite frankly wagons on me are a majority of the time wolf instigated
you can look this up

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Dang okay

How do you feel about Ex and Poy
I'm reading Ex as null right now because I don't feel like he's done much of anything yet, or at least, not as much as I'd expect him to for either alignment. I'm not sure what that could mean, or if it means anything at all.

People are Town reading Poy but I'm not really doing so: he is null to me as well. His stand out thing so far was his Ike claim and I don't know what to make of it. I saw Ex mention that he us the kind of player to throw something at the wall randomly to see if it sticks in terms of generating debate. How that was beneficial when there was already plenty to debate is beyond me. They shouldn't get a Town pass yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom