• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
You say this just as I actually open it up DX
Well, I'm waiting on Echo to reply before I read them, but for everyone else
ExLight - Town, but I admit that i have a tendency to give him the benefit of the doubt.
funnier6 - Town
rubik - Town
SMS - Town
Kirino - Scum lean. A lot of questions, not a lot of points.
DekuNut - Scum. PLaying off-meta and not doing his homework.
Doc - Null
Minish - Yeah I'm getting that scum vibe. Mostly only focusing on the big posters and making reads on them, outside a few people like SMS is pretty much ignoring everyone else. @Morbid Minish what are your thoughts on Namira?
Namira - Town lean. I want to see where this Kirino look goes.
Johnny Sooshi - Scum lean, though I do admit i may be a little too hard on the guy. I'll reread him later.
Poyzin -Scum lean
Moe the Moblin - Scum lean, I want to reread him but he has so many posts.
well, there is this
I don't really know how I feel about it
gonna have to check for another later list to see if he flips

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
it's too bad that people can't lie in mafia, i guess this wagon is over

you must be town then because you've introduced actual imaginary consequences for you lying that cannot possibly be enforced because you've imposed them on yourself
surprised you didn't go at exlight when they did something similar

but no, seriously
this is a bet I am interested in making @ExLight if you say yes I'm holding you to it

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I can count on one hand the number of times I saw mafia make a frame kill
I can't count on my hands the number of times people suggested a nightkill was to frame someone
i can see you saying this as scum when you literally just did it

because that's the kind of no holds barred attitude my man moe has

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
i can see you saying this as scum when you literally just did it

because that's the kind of no holds barred attitude my man moe has
I wouldn't stoop so low as to make a frame kill over literally killing the dude who claimed doctor

get the heck out of your confirmation bias and wake UP
the course of events don't exist when I'm scum, they just don't
I don't know what kind of crackpot theories are being discussed in neighborhood chat RN but they are probably worse than cult theory

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I wouldn't stoop so low as to make a frame kill over literally killing the dude who claimed doctor

get the heck out of your confirmation bias and wake UP
the course of events don't exist when I'm scum, they just don't
I don't know what kind of crackpot theories are being discussed in neighborhood chat RN but they are probably worse than cult theory
the course of events do exist if you zoom out of trusting everything you say and look objectively at the actual game

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
at least with minish there was a path to her being scum (it involved literally a backup existing, which I still can't believe is a thing in this game)
for me to be scum relies actually on so much and you're picking at the fact that I wasn't on the poyzin wagon and that I was the last one on the minish wagon and ignoring everything else and I don't even know why because like honestly I think funnier at least is good enough at this game to understand that basic principle but like also he tried to out the cop d2 so idek he could still be scum just cause he's the doc and isn't dead but why would you even do that I don't understand

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's been TWO HOURS people
Two hours
And already 15 pages
Goddamn

@DekuNut are we supposed to have seen proof of your ability?
Only if you were redirected or bus driven.

Anyways, now that night is out, I can give you guys the last piece of information my role can provide. As hinted earlier, my role has two functions. The first was the bus driver/redirector thing. The second was to learn the number of actions that were taken the previous night from when my role activated (in this case, Night 2). During that night, there were a total of 6 night actions. I can confirm that none of them were me.
I have no idea how this is useful when we have no idea what the roles are of the people who died (well, some of them), but I imagine it's safe to say that funnier and Poyzin took up two of those slots. Two more were assumedly used up by Ex, if we count both his abilities as separate. One was the factional kill. Which leaves one (maybe two) unaccounted for. Do with that info as you will.
imma stop following ex now; him and Minish together doesn't seem super likely to me. I'll catch up and figure out who seems to be the best wagon.
Also my position on wagons doesn't matter any more. I'm officially just a VT, so don't feel like you have to vote and unvote for me again.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
re-evaluate
you are not looking at the game if you think I'm scum
you just aren't
how can I get you to see that? I've done so much.
literally everything you've accomplished has ultimately benefited scum with a thin layer of plausible deniability

it's unheard of for you to be town here, but from where i'm standing that's the most plausible outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom