• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Censor has been changed.

Transfers between members add a 10% tax, this isn't an error. Seems as though this isn't written anywhere that members can see it (I just had assumed it was there).

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
We are being taxed now?

****ing government taking my hard earned rupees.

Let's start a revolution, comrades! No taxes, take ownership of the means of production ourselves!

Emma

Eye See You
Site Staff
I love our video sharing threads. And we must keep them... But they really stress out everyone's PCs with the high number of posts per page we have. They struggle to load all the videos on a page. Could we possibly change the forum's default number of posts per page... perhaps to 15 like it used to be before we changed software? If we can find a solution to change it individually by thread.... that'd be great. But global if that's not an option I think people can accept. It even will be helpful for normal threads. They get a little too much per page as it is.

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
I love our video sharing threads. And we must keep them... But they really stress out everyone's PCs with the high number of posts per page we have. They struggle to load all the videos on a page. Could we possibly change the forum's default number of posts per page... perhaps to 15 like it used to be before we changed software? If we can find a solution to change it individually by thread.... that'd be great. But global if that's not an option I think people can accept. It even will be helpful for normal threads. They get a little too much per page as it is.
I think for that a user selected option would be best rather than reducing it for all. That way forum users can decide if they want 15 posts per page or 30. Also for the thread pages, the same thing would be good as I would like the option to see more threads on page 1.

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
Also I think birthday alerts would be a good thing to impliment.

Basically when it is the birthday of someone you follow you get an alert and link to their profile to deliver a B'day message, because it can be easy to miss a forum dwellers birthday.

Mellow Ezlo

Po-Tay-Toes
Also I think birthday alerts would be a good thing to impliment.

Basically when it is the birthday of someone you follow you get an alert and link to their profile to deliver a B'day message, because it can be easy to miss a forum dwellers birthday.
Kinda like what Facebook has. That's saved my life on countless occasions.

Reactions: Dio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom