• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu laughed as Wigglytuff bounced after everybody. "Bow kinda scares me a little." she said, "And Goombario is a fanboy. Watt and Paracarry would've helped a little. But I do think it was a good idea to ditch the first too." she agreed. "By the way, has anybody seen Fox, Kirby, Luigi, Pit, or anybody else?"

amaterasu

Writer
(imma go ahead and bring Fox back in)

A portal opened above and Fox fell through, landing on Amaterasu. "Dude get off!" she said, shoving him off and standing up. "What brings you to our neck of the desert?" she asked, taking a sip of the water.
"Speak of the devil." Tennor said, helping Fox up.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Lemme clear this up: We are in Skyworld: no more train, desert, or Goombario. Also, please, let the heroes be for now. There's some stuff I wanna have happen first.

Mauno flew through the air, towards a large building, with Marble pillars around the outside. He landed on the steps and turned to the others. "Wait here, I need to do something." He went inside, was in there for a few minutes, and came back out. "Here. Try not to panic." He tossed two bright balls of light at them, and they grew wings. "The wings are like your clearance. You're lucky we didn't get shot down when we flew here. So, now you can fly. But, it takes some getting used to."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin tried jumping off the back of Charizard and flailing his arms rapidly. He fell just as fast as he flailes and, for some reason, flexed his back. He found himself shooting into the air, "Cool," he said, forgetting to flap again. He fell like a rock and then began flapping again, "This is hard work," he said.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu looked at her back, where wings had just grown. Stepping off Wigglytuff, she shook them out, and started to flap them. "Okay, this is.. good.." she said, flying to where Mauno was. "If we ever go to an aquatic world, let me know." she said, forgetting to flap twice and falling through a cloud. Flying back up she shivered. "Clouds are cold. And wet."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Just don't think of anything else," Alwin counseled, "Just... oh, son of a bulbasaur," and he plummeted again, "About clouds... you're right," he called back Jigglypuff, but left Charizard, "In case we fall," he said.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno chuckled. "You get used to it. It becomes second nature. The real challenge is using your arms while you fly." He sat on the steps, and tinkered with his shield. Ammy looked at him, almost falling again. "Why are you so interested in that shield. It's a weapon, it works, what more is there to know?" Mauno looked at her. "We got these weapons after going into a light spirit's cave. I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Alwin. Aren't you the slightest bit curious about what makes your powers tick? How they work?" He went back to his shield, paused a second, and took out his teleporter. He looked at something, then, it slipped out of his hand and landed on the shield. The metal shifted around, and the teleporter sank into the shield. The metal rearranged it self, and the shield was intact again. Mauno looked at it. "Dang. I was using that." Suddenly, a bright light shone intensely. He stumbled back and covered his eyes. He thought it was over, and looked at the shield.

There was a crest, of Mauno's helmet(Which looked like a purple gladiator helmet, but smoother, and with a black visor over the eyes) and two wings. Mauno picked it up. It spoke, and he nearly dropped it. "Teleporter connection complete. User identified as Mauno. User lock engaged." Alwin was puzzled. "What's User Lock?" The shield seemed to be voice-activated. "When the owner, Mauno, engages User Lock, anyone else who tries to wield the shield will engage the security system. Privileges can be given to others by saying the words 'Disengage User Lock;' and then the person's name." Mauno picked up the shield. "Cool." He looked around. "Man, Skyworld has changed. Don't remember the place much. Wish we had a map." A hologram popped out of the shield. "Map engaged." Mauno was ecstatic. "A map? IN 3D? Sweet!" He swiped it with his finger, and it spun around. He tried some gestures, and figured out how to zoom the map, spin it, and find different areas. He looked at Alwin. "See? Wonder what would happen if you tried this with your halberd. This is what I meant by 'how it works."

amaterasu

Writer
"I only got elemental powers, so how is my transporter supposed to combine with a weapon?" Amaterasu asked, twirling her bow in her fingers and falling again. Flying back up, she continued. "I mean, I guess I could put elements onto my arrows and stuff." Then the bow started glowing. "What is your bow doing?" Mauno asked. "I havn't got a clue." Chailyn said, staring at it. When it was done glowing, there were small insigmas of elements on the wooden part. Ammy knocked an arrow into it and shot it through a cloud, thinking about wind. It flew through the cloud, and blew it apart. "Cool."

"How'd ya do that?" Alwin asked. "I don't know, I was thinking about wind because we're in a Sky World, and then that happened." Amaterasu replied, knocking another and thinking about lightning, she sent it into another cloud that zapped the nearest cloud with a bolt of electricity. "So then..." she said, putting her transporter to the bow. It said the same thing Alwin's did when he attached it to his shield. "Cool. So then I can control elements and stuff. Makes me kinda tired though, so I can't sit there and knock off arrow after arrow..." she added, her voice trailing off.

Mainly because it sounded WAY OVERPOWEREFUL. or something. I just wanted an excuse not to be able to do that! XD

*swears loudly*
Regal: I was just, you know, checking out what you were doing, wanted to see if you wanted to hang out... I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!:kawaii:
(gasp) OMG WAT'S THAT!? *point's wildly of in the distance*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom