• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu felt the ground start to shake. "Is Death Mountain erupting!?" she shouted, falling to her hands and knees as the shaking became more violent.
"Not sure! But some major stuff is about to happen!" Mauno shouted back.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu rolled off the cliff laughing, and landed in the water. She still continued to laugh even then.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu dove down into the water but came right back up. "Hilarious. No worries, I at least HOPE i won't get kindapped." (she won't for a long while. maybe one of the NPC's could get kindapped if we find them)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(where do you think Kirby is? pancakes don't grow in the forest naturally)
Alwin looked up and saw Vaati on the cliff, "See ya, purple-skin!" he called as the current swept he and Ammy away.

Meanwhile, in a familiar cage, Kirby hides in a corner... from Demon Lord Ghirahim.

amaterasu

Writer
pancakes are gooooood. But what about fox and Mario and Luigi and the others?

"Hey, can you swim well, or do you need help?" Amaterasu asked as the two got further and further into the lake.

amaterasu

Writer
"Oh crap! We ditched Mauno on the cliff!" Amaterasu said, just in time to see him dive-bombing the water.
"Look out!" he called, smashing into the water and creating a large splash.

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu dove down into the water, and dug around in the muddy bottom. Finally, she found some of the tastier and harder to catch fish in Lake Hylia. Hylian Flounder. Popping out of the water and onto the sand with her catch, she takes a small pocket knife she found in the field from her quiver and begins to skin the fish. "Alwin, can you build a fire so we can cook this?" she asked.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno facepalmed. "Two things, alright? I know Zalix isn't trustworthy; if he did rebel, it'd be, like, 5 to one. Secondly, we need to move. We're in horrific amounts of danger right now. Even sitting here, we're putting ourselves at risk. We need to transport to that place, NOW!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom