• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo RP: Worlds Collide!

amaterasu

Writer
(I get so cunfuzzled. That's why i use one character name.)

"Geeze it's dark. Yo Girham! Shed some light!" Ammy yelled. "And by the way, are you going to just keep me here, or what?" she asked.
"Still thinking. But I think you're going to stay in the dark." Girham said from nowhere.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno saw something. A freakishly pale man, in a deserted part of land, with Fish-Girl in a cage. He swooped down and dragged the man across the ground. However, he dissapeared, and left a cloud of smoke. Mauno turned around and just barely dodged the sword that nearly cleaved off his arm. The man went in for another attack. "Someone, free Ammy!"

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu heard Mauno and tried to figure out what was going on. She was still in pitch darkness. Then somebody turned on the light, and she was blinded for a few minutes. "Geeze that's bright!" she shouted. Then she saw Mauno. "Dude! I don't think you can break this cage without flinging pieces everywhere. I tried before!"
"You can't break that cage without defeating me!" Girham shouted, flinging more swords at Mauno.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
The pale man lunged at Mauno. Mauno stepped to the side, grabbed his wrist, and flung him to the ground. He grabbed the sword, and threw it at the cage. He stabbed Girahim in the back, grabbed him, flew to Lake Hylia, and chucked him into the water with a giant splash. He flew back, and dissasembledwhat was left of the cage after the sword. He looked at ammy. "Tell me you won't get kidnapped again. Or, should I say, fishnapped."

amaterasu

Writer
Amaterasu slapped Mauno for calling her a fish and then hopped out of the cage, calling her horse, and taking off towards the Lake. "Hai I'm back!" she called to the group when she got there.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno flew up, and turned to Ammy. "If you have fins, you can breath underwater, and...well, you don't have bug eyes, but, you've got webbed feet, so I don't see why you hate being called a fish?"

amaterasu

Writer
"It's just a thing. I'm a freakin' Zora. Not a fish." Amaterasu growled, digging around in her bag for a fish. "Do we have any food or do I have to go fish for it?" she asked.

(are the other characters back or... cuz i remember Kirby being baited with pancakes and.....)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor appeared by the others, "THERE you guys are," he sputtered, still soaking wet, "I lost you at the bottom of the giant drop. Since then, long story to get the Teleporter working again," he spied Ammy, "Ammy, you're back!" he called, "What happened this time?"
(the Kirby bait is from the cartoon series... he'll be back eventually)

amaterasu

Writer
(oh, okays)

"Kidnapped by Ganon again. But, there was this new guy, I didn't see him, but he said he was Girham. He didn't sound anything like Ganon." Amaterasu said.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"So Ham-and-cheese was not the second-in-command... this guy Girham seems more important than him," Alwin reasoned, "Right now we only need to learn one thing: who the heck Girham is."

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Mauno nodded. "I gave him a good beat-down, if I do say so myself, but he certainly could've lived." He seemed to be thinking. "After all, Zalix stabbed Link, and someone else threw Link in a lake after at least one day out in the field, but he lived. I wonder where he is."

amaterasu

Writer
"He is deffenatly more powerful than Ganon. Probably." Ammy agreed. "I don't see anybody anywhere."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom