• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo 2DS

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Good to know you've been paying attention to what I've had to say. Because you couldn't be any further off.

You've posted nothing worth of acknowledging, yet you seem to be clear that you have made your point through sarcastic comments and pictures, reply to the topic at hand and actually debate.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Looks like crap. Why doesn't it fold?

ZOMG, IT DOESN'T FOLD, WATAFAQ IS THAT ABOUT?!?

You know what else doesn't fold? The GameBoy. The GameBoy Color. The GameBoy Advance. The PSP. The PS Vita. Tablets. Smart Phones. The list goes on.

So why is it that no one complains about these not folding? I'd love to see someone try to give me a logical response.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
No, not really. You pulling out what you did is a strawman. The fact of the matter is there are plenty of other handheld devices that don't fold, yet nobody *****es. Then all of a sudden a DIFFERENT MODEL of the 3DS comes out that doesn't fold and everyone flips out?

g137774401585254449.jpg

Gotta love logic.

Salem

SICK
2DS is the first model that doesn't fold, of course some people aren't gonna like it, we're so used to them folding. You don't have to turn this into a debate, why can't you just accept that some aren't gonna like this and just move on?

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dimensions... right, because people don't already carry big-*** phones that look like mini-tablets in their pockets.

Any examples of such phones? The biggest phones that I personally see on a daily basis are the Galaxy S4, and iPhone 5. Both pretty small; looks nothing like a 2DS in size. In fact, they almost rival the 3DS (regular) when folded! Again though, what examples do you have?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I am going to summarize this thread.

OMG! IT DOESN'T FOLD! IT SUCKS!!!

*JJ arguing with people*

*Turo arguing with people*

I am going to be honest, I don't see why people are getting so upset about this. It is marketed towards children, so the changes made sense to me. I don't really like the name though. It could cause confusion to some consumers. I don't know why you guys are getting so upset though. No one is forcing you to buy it. It's not like Nintendo is destroying the regular 3DS now. Most of you have a 3DS anyways, so why do you even care?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
We were asked to give our thoughts, so we did. We are coming from our perspective, not a child's. We didn't say anything about buying it ourselves, only our thoughts.

True.

I personally wouldn't buy it, but I don't think it's really that bad. I have my own 3DS though, so I really couldn't care less to be honest.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
imma buy this thing then sell it in like 5 - 10 years

look at all this negative feedback,there's no way this thing will last
and if this thing gets discontinued then the price of these devices will eventually go up due to rarity,like the virtual boy or game boy micro,and thats when i make my move

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom